REAL OBSTRUCTION !! Arrest Him.

JB 2

Being as open minded as I am I want to know something important.

Listening for Years Adam Schitt has sworn he has seen and has Evidence showing President Trump is guilty of something. Why is he not being Indicted for Obstruction of Justice (😥) and hindering Prosecution?

I want to know if MY President has done something commonly done during the former Administration.

I was taught Hiding Evidence is a Crime, so, again, when will Adam Schitt  be indicted?

One other thing before going to watch the politburo persecution show.

Does anyone else realize the Cuomo ROR "social justice" Laws are exactly what Democrats are fighting for in our Immigration Policy?

Just wondering.

ooooooooh kkkkkkkk. So that's where the bail thing is originating? If we let illegal immigrants go free we have to let everybody go free? Is that the logic, an excuse to let immigrants who have overstayed their visas go? 

As for Schiff, I just got up and missed the entire day...I feel like a bear that hibernated all winter, I must have need the sleep. :) If they can indict the president on obstruction of congress I think Schiff should be charged with obstruction as well just for the big Mueller lie he told. JUSTICE GOES BOTH WAYS YOU KNOW.

https://www.istockphoto.com/photos/scales-of-justice?sort=mostpopular&mediatype=photography&phrase=scales of justice

silly anecdote...when I was very small maybe 5 or 6 I had a dream that kept me pondering all morning. Finally my dad asked me what was on my mind and I told him I had a dream the statue of liberty was holding scales and he was on one of them and I was on the other. :) He asked me which way they were tipped and I told him they were even.

This entire farsical impeachment fiasco will soon go away.

At the heart of the matter however is still Joe Biden and his dirty self serving dealings. This will not nor should not go away. Whether you be Democrat or Republican or Independent or Baptist, if you wish to consider yourself a reasonably informed thinking functioning human being, there is no way one can disregard the outed "dealings" that he manufactured for himself and his family and Delaware friends to enrich themselves.

Unfortunately for Mr Biden (and so many others), the unthinkable occurred.....Hillary lost! Consequently, he is now simply the most current "unfortunate" Washington cockroach that the light shined on. Rest assured, his sh...t is ahead of him.....and he knows it. And, the panic stricken less radical Dems know it as well as they begin to circle the wagons for him. Dropping out of the race will be and should be the least of his consequences.

4 hours ago, Jack McGurn said:

This entire farsical impeachment fiasco will soon go away.

At the heart of the matter however is still Joe Biden and his dirty self serving dealings. This will not nor should not go away. Whether you be Democrat or Republican or Independent or Baptist, if you wish to consider yourself a reasonably informed thinking functioning human being, there is no way one can disregard the outed "dealings" that he manufactured for himself and his family and Delaware friends to enrich themselves.

Unfortunately for Mr Biden (and so many others), the unthinkable occurred.....Hillary lost! Consequently, he is now simply the most current "unfortunate" Washington cockroach that the light shined on. Rest assured, his sh...t is ahead of him.....and he knows it. And, the panic stricken less radical Dems know it as well as they begin to circle the wagons for him. Dropping out of the race will be and should be the least of his consequences.

Scary thing to me is how long they planned for the possibility of President Trump winning. Do you really not think Russian and farsi would be mandatory in the Indoctrination centers once called schools had Hillary won?

Rush (Limbaugh, not the band), well anyways, Rush said back in the 90sthat China has a thousand year plan. Not only makes sense but when todays event are looked at sensibly it ain't jes China.

The Democrat Party and its owners started actively working toward Destruction of the US and debasing the American Constitution. Keep in mind what part of our society went on a rampage at the killing of Malcolm X. Then ask Why.

The question remains, how are they going to undercut Schiff and Pelosi. Adam Schiff is a lawyer so go the ethics route. Incompetency. Didn't take the time to subpoena Bolton? Three of the seven managers chosen by Pelosi voted to not send ANY aid to Ukraine...one of them is Hakim Jeffries. That was pretty incompetent.

Appearances of impropriety...starting with...APPEARING ON TV and telling a tall fairy tale about the transcript. Did he not knowingly misrepresent the words of the president? I'm too tired now but I'm going to watch that again later.

Need to sleep, wish I could look at the aba ethics and PROFESSIONAL responsibility codes but seriously, start calling these schmucks out for their incompetence. 

nite nite everyone :)

4 hours ago, ginger said:

The question remains, how are they going to undercut Schiff and Pelosi. Adam Schiff is a lawyer so go the ethics route. Incompetency. Didn't take the time to subpoena Bolton? Three of the seven managers chosen by Pelosi voted to not send ANY aid to Ukraine...one of them is Hakim Jeffries. That was pretty incompetent.

Appearances of impropriety...starting with...APPEARING ON TV and telling a tall fairy tale about the transcript. I'm too tired now but I'm going to watch that again later.

Need to sleep, wish I could look at the aba ethics and PROFESSIONAL responsibility codes but seriously, start calling these schmucks out for their incompetence. 

Hope ya slept well. cuppa Sleepytime tea will always help.

Going on television and Lying to me is not the worst Offense. Lying knowing his lies will forever be in our Historical Archives. And as I said before, Americans do not have a "Sandy Burglar", and if we do ever have one hopefully he will be shot.

the other guy, well, voting to not help Ukraine is the least of what he has done before & after.

They are very competent as the past few years have shown. The problem is they have been Allowed to use the Goebbell Method of "debate" and willing news outlets help immensely.

Actually I woke up briefly parched and realized I never hit the send button on the last post. 

Code of professional conduct pages...make a case for hostile work environment?

Have to go back to bed...back to work again in a few hours.

13 hours ago, JB 2 said:

Scary thing to me is how long they planned for the possibility of President Trump winning. Do you really not think Russian and farsi would be mandatory in the Indoctrination centers once called schools had Hillary won?

Rush (Limbaugh, not the band), well anyways, Rush said back in the 90sthat China has a thousand year plan. Not only makes sense but when todays event are looked at sensibly it ain't jes China.

The Democrat Party and its owners started actively working toward Destruction of the US and debasing the American Constitution. Keep in mind what part of our society went on a rampage at the killing of Malcolm X. Then ask Why.

:) I'm awake now but I have to go to work. A little off topic...I heard Harvey Stenger on wnbf say he had 700 students from China that go home on breaks. We have this other situation with and Iranian student  from northwestern who went to Iraq and was denied access? Not sure if I have the entire story straight but I read his father gave him 5 million dollars when he was 13yrs old? We have an entire plane of Iranian/Canadian students blown up.

Where is all of this money coming from for them to be flying all over the world? Harvey Stenger says he's going to India this week to recruit students. Where is the money coming from?

Then we have Greta Thunberg flying all over the place and Mnunchin is exactly right..my daughter and son in law both have masters degrees at great expense to them in both time and money. Those degrees confer the RIGHT AND PRIVILEGE TO ADVISE both domestically and globally. But aside from that, I'd tell Greta the same thing I told my kid and her girlfriends when they tried to play ecology warfare with me. "When you come home after working a double shift, sit down at the dining room table and write out the check to NYSEG, then you can tell me what the thermostat should be set at...I'M NOT GOING TO BE COLD IN MY OWN DAMN HOME."

Back to harassment...resolution 109 revisement...prohibits conduct a lawyer knows or reasonable should know constitutes harassment or discrimination.

I need a nap...let's see what we can do with this later.

http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Portals/0/documents/rules/Rule_8.4-Exec_Summary-Redline.pdf

conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice

I see Nancy Pelosi is calling for the disbarment of the defense team. 

She also stated " He will not be acquitted. You cannot be acquitted if you don't have a trial and you don't have a trial if you don't have witnesses and documentation."

Is that true? One time I sat through for voir dire for jury duty and one of the questions we were asked was how we would feel if the defense did not present any defense. I wondered about the strategy of that. I thought lawyers had to vigorously defend their clients. lol, :) I didn't get picked.

Poor Nancy and Adam, all of that work and emotional investment for naught. Masochists.

Earlier today at Wegmans I ran into an old acquaintance whom I hadn't seen for quite some time. After a few initial pleasantries and small talk about mutual friends and family,  she felt the need to inform me that she gets physically sick to her stomach over Trump and more so now realizing that the impeachment proceedings may NOT result in his being removed from office. Reading her emotional bearing I backed off....not wanting to risk instigating a scene or worse, a possible gastronintestinal moment for her!

And as I drove home I began to realize that for me this is a first hand case of Trump Derangement Syndrome manifesting itself from the psychological over to the physical.....mind & body being one. But more to the point......the consuming destructive power of unabashed hatred. My old friend, not Donald Trump, is making herself sick over something that in reality she has no control over whatsoever. 

I'm sorry for you. In fact, she projectile vomited all over you. I hope she's not somebody's boss. I bet she makes everyone within her sphere of influence uncomfortable. 

On 1/25/2020 at 2:49 AM, ginger said:

:) I'm awake now but I have to go to work. A little off topic...I heard Harvey Stenger on wnbf say he had 700 students from China that go home on breaks. We have this other situation with and Iranian student  from northwestern who went to Iraq and was denied access? Not sure if I have the entire story straight but I read his father gave him 5 million dollars when he was 13yrs old? We have an entire plane of Iranian/Canadian students blown up.

Where is all of this money coming from for them to be flying all over the world? Harvey Stenger says he's going to India this week to recruit students. Where is the money coming from?

Then we have Greta Thunberg flying all over the place and Mnunchin is exactly right..my daughter and son in law both have masters degrees at great expense to them in both time and money. Those degrees confer the RIGHT AND PRIVILEGE TO ADVISE both domestically and globally. But aside from that, I'd tell Greta the same thing I told my kid and her girlfriends when they tried to play ecology warfare with me. "When you come home after working a double shift, sit down at the dining room table and write out the check to NYSEG, then you can tell me what the thermostat should be set at...I'M NOT GOING TO BE COLD IN MY OWN DAMN HOME."

I found part of an answer..anyone ever hear of the Confucius Institute?

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-oped-chinas-hold-on-ny-higher-education-20200202-ie42kbe5s5ezzdbhh5i72jrezy-story.html

3 hours ago, ginger said:

The Confucius also reaches in local high schools and brings teachers and admins to China to see their educational system.

Of course it is nothing more than indoctrination.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:54 PM, ginger said:

Appearances of impropriety...starting with...APPEARING ON TV and telling a tall fairy tale about the transcript. Did he not knowingly misrepresent the words of the president? I'm too tired now but I'm going to watch that again later.

I'm not a fan of Steve Hilton. I think I've mentioned British accents get on my nerves. I do see however he has written up ARTICLES OF INCOMPETENCE. He needs to add that Nancy Pelosi has been unsuccessful in her attempts to convince twitter and facebook to delete a montage of her ripping up the speech.  :) 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/steve-hilton-nancy-pelosi-articles-of-incompetence

On 1/24/2020 at 4:54 PM, ginger said:

Hakim Jeffries is ANOTHER graduate of Binghamton University. 

• 2 years later...
On 1/25/2020 at 2:49 AM, ginger said:

And yet another fortuitous blast from the past.. Greta Thunberg and her fake arrest in Germany last week. See the video? This week she's in DAVOS shooting her big mouth off. What a joke.