ginger

12 hours ago, JB 2 said:

Thank You. Forgive me for not returning the favor. 

Right on JB. That is PeteMoss's usual response when he finds that he has painted himself into a corner.  He said that he was blocking me and insisted that I do the same. 

Ummmm...no.  This is a public forum, so I reserve the right to stay engaged and throw down the BS flag when I feel the need to.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Another good one, from Knut Wittkowski PhD, for twenty years head of The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design. I love his answer to the question at 5:03. Hurry, before Youtube takes it down.

You have got to be kidding me.  He believes the numbers out of China, the same China that started this pandemic by their inaction and lying.  

I wouldn't trust anything this guy has to say.

Youtube won't take this down.

4 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Some content.

Hey PeteMoss, I am pretty sure you were right. I use internet searches or links at a single digit percentage of things I mention on here. That (and distractions) has put me in a kumquat/apple situation.

It was mentioned to me last night you were talking about the so-called Stimulus checks/deposits, while I was referencing the monthly disbursement of Social Security Benefits.

I know nothing about the one time disbursement and if that is where the confusion comes in I apologize for my ignorance on the subject. Better yet, I am embarrassed at my obstinate responses.

JB 2

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

Schools are closed until minimally the end of April. 

Does it matter when schools open again? Chances are they will continue turning out the same level of education.

Best paid baby sitters around.

8 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Quite literally, every single thing that could have been done to manage this fucking mess was done wrong. Incorrectly, illogically, and in the most transparently oppressive way possible.

Given the cast of characters, why on earth would you have expected it to go any different? I'm actually impressed it isn't much worse than it is. But maybe this is the calm before the storm. As for the economy, maybe we need the market to rebound a little so any congressmen whom didn't liquidate when the first memo was passed around get another chance to exit before the wheels come off this buggy.

9 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Quite literally, every single thing that could have been done to manage this fucking mess was done wrong. Incorrectly, illogically, and in the most transparently oppressive way possible.

That is because when they are lying about an emergency they aren't actually reacting to a real emergency. They are truly behaving like this is a drill or say, a war game. If you have ever seen that behavior first hand, it looks like chaos because they are constantly reacting to "what if" scenarios, not real life. This is a hoax.

80,000 Americans died of the flu in the 2017 season. Why nothing like this? They would have had to admit their vaccine was worthless. Since there is no vaccine for the newest strain of the old corona, they didn't let a good crisis go to waste. It has many purposes. Take America over, remove Trump, sell a new worthless vaccine and make billions.

China virus hysteria is a hoax.

During their conversation Dr. Oz revealed that Governor Andrew Cuomo shut down his study to determine the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine in the early treatment of the coronavirus.
And, Dr. Oz is not pleased with the governor’s actions.

What is wrong with Cuomo? 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/upset-dr-oz-vents-ny-governor-cuomo-shuts-study-hydroxycholorquine-early-treatment-coronavirus-video/

The Gateway Pundit....now there is a great source of "information" .

May I recommend the National Enquirer?  It turns out that Al Pacino is actually an alien and a Pastafarian.

He is also alleged to be a member of the Gnomes of Zurich, which is a very secretive Illuminati group that controls the world's finances.

I only know that because I played ZZ Top albums backwards.....shhhhh. There's a reason that they had those long beards (fake) and sunglasses on.

Tony Fauci, Bill Gates and Deborah, bricks in her head, Birx are not our friends with Chinese virus. They are all in on it together to sell worthless vaccines and get rich from panic.

On 4/4/2020 at 12:34 PM, JB 2 said:

Shopped at two stores yesterday. Both were slow business about what one might see on a normal mid-week day. Shoppers were normal, friendly, actually smiling when called for. The couple times someone sneezed instead of a hysterical evacuation he was met with "Bless you", "GOD Bless, must be allergy?", and a couple other mumbled responses.

Not everything was Normal, obviously. However, I still have no doubt whatever the hell is going on (especially in NYS), is not virus related, only virus as distraction.

(NYC just sent virus positive patients to Comfort "accidently"

Ding Ding Ding...We Have a Winner! "MUST BE ALLERGY." Anti inflammatory response indicating high levels of cytokines. What's that mean? Anyone who is regularly taking anti inflammatory medication knows what happens when they miss a dose or stop taking it. (cough cough cough SNEEZE!)

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/04/07/828091467/why-some-covid-19-patients-crash-the-bodys-immune-system-might-be-to-blame

19 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

U.S. reports 1,264 coronavirus deaths in over 24 hours.

Wow, it's really slowing down.

PanicPete, it is time to call your ass out. Put up or shut up. What do you have to benefit by causing hysteria about this stupid virus on BCVOICE? Are you in the vaccine industry? Why are you so hell bent on stoking fear on this board? Put up or shut up. I really would like to know your motive for trying to cause panic in this community. Say it.

15 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

Broome County is up to 86 confirmed cases.

Keep moving.  Nothing to see here.

It is over for you coward. People aren't buying your snake oil anymore. We have effective medicine. NO FORCED vaccines, NO FORCED shelter in place bullshit needed. No more unconstitutional leftist orders from you and your psycho politicians. This is America.

9637468b90fbb060.png?1586293725

8a3a589072ced5f6.png?1586293708

^Did you know hydroxychloroquine is contraindicated with 332 medications and 8 disease interactions ? It's not appropriate for everyone. Of course if you are close to being on your death bed...which is exactly how they have been using it. The benefit has to outweigh the risk.

https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/hydroxychloroquine.html

2 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

PanicPete, it is time to call your ass out. Put up or shut up. What do you have to benefit by causing hysteria about this stupid virus on BCVOICE? Are you in the vaccine industry? Why are you so hell bent on stoking fear on this board? Put up or shut up. I really would like to know your motive for trying to cause panic in this community. Say it.

Here are the costs of the hysteria, just starting now:

Illinois man's COVID-19 worries prompt murder-suicide

18 minutes ago, ginger said:

^Did you know hydroxychloroquine is contraindicated with 332 medications and 8 disease interactions ? It's not appropriate for everyone. Of course if you are close to being on your death bed...which is exactly how they have been using it. The benefit has to outweigh the risk.

https://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/hydroxychloroquine.html

You are wrong on that. It is not a death bed medicine. Your precious ventilators are being used as death bed medicine.