ginger

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/9/2020 at 9:10 PM, PeteMoss said:

On 4/8/2020 NYS hit a record 799 deaths.

Nice work Andrew.

The light at the end of the tunnel is a train heading right for us.

OMG, how did I miss this story? Video footage shows the engineer holding a lit flare in the cab of the train.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/04/02/825897966/train-engineer-says-he-crashed-in-attempt-to-attack-navy-hospital-ship-in-l-a

I've been thinking again. With people still allegedly dying in New York, only because of the China virus, do we know how many of them were given hydroxychloroquine, zinc and zithro? Are they being denied that treatment in New York or is it being tried unsuccessfully? You would think there would be huge media stories making Trump look bad if it was being used and not working. Anyone see any reports on this?

Since chloroquine is FDA approved AND we have the right to try law, would it not be criminal behavior on the part of New York doctors and politicians if they are denying this treatment? They are causing people to die if they are denying it. Sounds like criminal behavior to me. 

So what happens if you call your Doctor and say you feel sick, have temp. Do they prescribe hydroxychloroquine? Do you have to travel and get tested first? If so how long until results are known? I guess hydroxychloroquine is most effective if taken early in the infection.

50 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

I've been thinking again. With people still allegedly dying in New York, only because of the China virus, do we know how many of them were given hydroxychloroquine, zinc and zithro? Are they being denied that treatment in New York or is it being tried unsuccessfully? You would think there would be huge media stories making Trump look bad if it was being used and not working. Anyone see any reports on this?

Since chloroquine is FDA approved AND we have the right to try law, would it not be criminal behavior on the part of New York doctors and politicians if they are denying this treatment? They are causing people to die if they are denying it. Sounds like criminal behavior to me. 

King Andrew has banned prescribing hydroxychloroquine for anything other than its original purpose.  

Remember people, a number or very dangerous precedents have been set with all of this.  States and counties are now governed via executive orders.  Schools, churches, people’s business, employers etc can all be closed with the stroke of a pen, no legislature needed.  The governor now decides what drugs your doctor can prescribe for what illness.  In other states the governor now decides what products you can buy from the store.  

This is a huge over reach at all levels of government.  

One recurrent theme I notice in the stories I read...people show up at the doctor or hospital. They aren't sick enough to be admitted and they are sent home. Within 24hrs they either end up back in the er and have to be vented or they die at home.

37 minutes ago, Property & Casualty said:

King Andrew has banned prescribing hydroxychloroquine for anything other than its original purpose.  

Remember people, a number or very dangerous precedents have been set with all of this.  States and counties are now governed via executive orders.  Schools, churches, people’s business, employers etc can all be closed with the stroke of a pen, no legislature needed.  The governor now decides what drugs your doctor can prescribe for what illness.  In other states the governor now decides what products you can buy from the store.  

This is a huge over reach at all levels of government.  

Hmmm. Criminal negligence in our penal law.

"Criminal negligence." A person acts with criminal negligence with respect to a result or to a circumstance described by a statute defining
an offense when he fails to perceive a substantial and unjustifiable risk that such result will occur or that such circumstance exists. The
risk must be of such nature and degree that the failure to perceive it constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that a
reasonable person would observe in the situation.

Reasonable people are treating China virus with HC and Zinc at minimum, with outstanding results. How is Cuomo not criminally negligent for denying this treatment while people are supposedly dropping like flies from it?

What about reckless endangerment of New York residents? Again, he appears to fail the criminal code.

"Recklessly." A person acts recklessly with respect to a result or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense when he is
aware of and consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that such result will occur
or that such circumstance exists. The
risk must be of such nature and degree that disregard thereof constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of conduct that a reasonable
person would observe in the situation.
 A person who creates such a risk but is unaware thereof solely by reason of voluntary intoxication
also acts recklessly with respect thereto.

Is he hiding behind the definition of "gross deviation from the standard of conduct"? How can he do that when thousands of Doctors worldwide are saving China virus victims with HC and Zinc? Their standard has become HC and Zinc and they are saving lives. How is Cuomo and any Doctor in NY denying this treatment NOT acting reckless?

This is where we are. A politician can let you die when you are sick by denying you medication that is working and no one asks why that isn't criminal. 

2 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

I can tell you from personal knowledge that several thousand New Yorkers are on HCQ right now, and that it's been in widespread use in hospital regimens across the country for weeks.

It isn't a miracle cure. The original "100% cure rate" French study Trump was referring to excluded several patients from the study because they were no longer able to receive the daily testing and so could not complete the experiment.

The reason they were not able to continue being tested was because they had to go into intensive care and died. The lead researcher also has a colorful past of faking research.

It's also not totally clear if it actually helps. It looks like it might, and it's being used widely. However, when we say things like "it's most effective if taken early" in a disease that 80% of people beat on their own, we're really saying "there's no way to tell if it worked because those people were probably going to recover anyway". The first attempts at serious experiments aren't finding anything very exciting:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0399077X20300858?via%3Dihub

http://subject.med.wanfangdata.com.cn/UpLoad/Files/202003/43f8625d4dc74e42bbcf24795de1c77c.pdf

It also has rare but potentially deadly side effects that can damage the heart and are much more common in patients with unstable body chemistry, like severely ill COVID-19 patients. A study in Brazil had to cancel the higher-dose portion of the trial after a large number of patients showed irregular heartbeats and 11 out of 81 patients died within a week, which was within the range of people they would have expected to die without HCQ.

1 hour ago, Property & Casualty said:

That isn't exactly what happened. It's been restricted to a hospital setting, where cardiac side effects can be monitored and treated.

There is also not an unlimited supply of HCQ, and there were widespread problems in multiple states with people stockpiling prescriptions despite not having the disease, so multiple states have cracked down in different ways to make sure it's available for patients who actually need it. HCQ is now on the federal shortage list because of this, and there's some reason take steps to make sure it's available for people who actually need it.

Big problem for me is he is restricting it to a hospital setting. He has no right to do that. I hear you on there not being an unlimited supply. This Doctor cautioned against everyone wanting it if they don't need it.

6 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

I can't believe I didn't think of this faster when we were talking about stimulus payments.

I was going to wait till tomorrow to tell you all this, but what the heck.

f455c7808b43cd607c6407d3af3335281d12379d

:) Good one Bing.

Watching China virus news conference live. Fauci is back tracking on his recent TV interviews big time with Trump standing there. It is glorious. That little deep state bitch has been given the whatfor hahahahaha.

Please do not start drinking tonic water without consulting with your doctor. Even in it's dilute form, quinine is contraindicated with several diseases and medications. It can also trigger thrombocytopenia and kidney failure. Don't quote me on this but if I remember correctly, it takes 8 days for 20 ounces of tonic water to clear the system of a 240 lb male. It isn't difficult to build up a toxicity. Let me see if I can find a unique study...

post edit...as with alcohol, your weight makes a difference

Found it. Granted tonic water today has lower concentrations of quinine...you still need to be aware of how much you are drinking.

https://www.faa.gov/data_research/research/med_humanfacs/oamtechreports/1990s/media/am94-16.pdf

post edit...tables 3 and 4 show marked difference in levels between two subjects of different weights

9 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

OMG PEOPLE, hope you are seeing this conference. If not, definitely watch it later. Scorched earth by Trump on all his critics. Wow.

I just started it over.

55 minutes ago, ginger said:

Please do not start drinking tonic water without consulting with your doctor. Even in it's dilute form, quinine is contraindicated with several diseases and medications. It can also trigger thrombocytopenia and kidney failure. Don't quote me on this but if I remember correctly, it takes 8 days for 20 ounces of tonic water to clear the system of a 240 lb male. It isn't difficult to build up a toxicity. Let me see if I can find a unique study...

post edit...as with alcohol, your weight makes a difference

I did have a bad case of heartburn two nights ago. I was told the Schweppes brand was better in that regard. Just trying to burn through my Polar stock. Thanks for the heads up.