ginger

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

NYS just cancelled the Presidential Primary.  All delegates will go to Insane Joe.

Other primaries will still happen.

https://americanactionnews.com/politics/new-york-cancels-presidential-primary-for-first-time-ever/

Embarrassing. Anyone with a modicum of integrity will stay home. I tried to think of somebody more viable. There's time.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, ginger said:

Embarrassing. Anyone with a modicum of integrity will stay home. I tried to think of somebody more viable. There's time.

You can't be serious. Democrats will kill (probably not literally) to insure the anti-American VP candidate will have a fast promotion to the Oval Office.

Ever wonder how many of them have a passport they use only when out of USA? I no longer do.

One important lesson we should be learning. There is a Cultural Difference in America, and not only the scientific one of really being two genders.

If after May 10th any still believe ANY Democrat is working in the best interests of our United States, you will be too ignorant, crazy, for me to bother with. And dangerous.

On 4/17/2020 at 4:36 PM, ginger said:

You might want to rethink your DNR status. I just a read a lovely story of 45 dead vietnam veteran soldiers in Mt Holyoke Mass. Governor Charlie Baker sent the National Guard. One woman interviewed stated they didn't do anything for her dad because he had a DNR. I guess nobody told her so I'm telling you all, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CHANGE YOUR DNR STATUS ANYTIME YOU WANT.

This nursing home is up to 70 dead veterans out of 230. Governor Cuomo insists the policy is, if the nursing home can not take care of a patient they have the obligation to place the resident elsewhere. Well sure, anyone can provide care for the patient. The problem is INFECTION CONTROL. This is an aerosolized flu, highly transmissible. The standard should be... can we guarantee a safe environment for everyone else who gave up their home and turned over their assets to live in that facility? No you can't.

I think they're lying about the numbers. I was looking at the obits yesterday...79 deaths in a week. I didn't read them all but I did notice some nursing home people who were roommates died at the same time. That rarely happens. My condolences to the families if they happened to read this...they were great gals, fun to chat with, especially about food. 

On 3/12/2020 at 5:06 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

EF3-F3565-F18-F-4-F2-E-AF59-D9-E2685-A32

Ya rec'on many more Democrat-americans are coming over to the American side? Considering how this particular virus acts, how this Democrat Virus is showing the world what it's anti-American anti-Constitutional threat is about.

Never thought I would see Protests across the USA with no violence, destruction, assaults against Police, demanding government "allow" us to get back to work and live our life as WE see fit. Then I looked at the demographics of the protestors. 

Never thought I would see protests demanding free rent, free guaranteed income (on top of the tax dollars now supporting most of them), etc.

My personal opinion on the Real Virus (above photo) is that it still owes slavish fealty to Their "destroy America at any cost "president" and the country he represents. And I am pretty sure that country is not our USA. Only an allowed opinion, until Democrats finish getting rid of that  damn 1st Amendment thing completely.

On a beautiful sunny day like this I amm going to enjoy it the way AMERICANS always have. Doing whatever the hell I feel like doing. Getting out in the fresh air to do it.

Too Many Unconstitutional "laws" Are Being Submitted To, Being Tolerated.

Yesterday while pumping fuel a precocious 6 yr old in a very sweet pink tulle skirt bragged she was going "visiting". Repeated herself a few times. I didn't let on that I thought anything was amiss but darned if she didn't know exactly what she was telling me! Dad seemed a like a good guy with his hands full, 2 more tots in the car..no harm no foul. Brain washed at 6...sad.

And then there's the nursing home in Brooklyn, said they had 13 dead when they really had 97.  Oh and we have a great new radio talent..Love this girl...Lydia Cirmini ...ABC I'm not sure I have the last name right..like listening to my new best friend. I think if Rush passes away this girl is the ticket.

Did you hear anything about the Guardian Angels/ Curtis  going to nursing homes?

The NY Times is reporting fragments of the virus were found in the semen of "very sick patients".

I'm sorry you can't see the look on my face right now. 

21 minutes ago, ginger said:

I'm sorry you can't see the look on my face right now. 

😂

Hey, Ginger. Let me axe you a question. Gov Cuomo wants to test NYS Nursing Home Employees twice a week for COVID-19. How in the blue hell are they going to pull this off? Who does the testing? Who pays for it? Aren’t Nursing Homes short staffed enough as it is? Who is going to want their brain tickled with a nasal swab twice a week? Trouble ahead

I have no idea...I just read about the changes today.  My daughter bought me the online subscription to the NY Times for my birthday so we can do the puzzle together. I wonder if/ where the covid only facility is going to be designated? Details details.

As for staffing...the nurses have been getting sick from having covid patients, it's really disruptive so I expect improvement on that front. One supervisor had the keys to 3 units a few weeks ago with one covid 19 patient..she's out sick now too.(not in this county)

On 5/3/2020 at 8:46 AM, JB 2 said:

Ya rec'on many more Democrat-americans are coming over to the American side? Considering how this particular virus acts, how this Democrat Virus is showing the world what it's anti-American anti-Constitutional threat is about.

Never thought I would see Protests across the USA with no violence, destruction, assaults against Police, demanding government "allow" us to get back to work and live our life as WE see fit. Then I looked at the demographics of the protestors. 

Never thought I would see protests demanding free rent, free guaranteed income (on top of the tax dollars now supporting most of them), etc.

My personal opinion on the Real Virus (above photo) is that it still owes slavish fealty to Their "destroy America at any cost "president" and the country he represents. And I am pretty sure that country is not our USA. Only an allowed opinion, until Democrats finish getting rid of that  damn 1st Amendment thing completely.

On a beautiful sunny day like this I amm going to enjoy it the way AMERICANS always have. Doing whatever the hell I feel like doing. Getting out in the fresh air to do it.

Too Many Unconstitutional "laws" Are Being Submitted To, Being Tolerated.

The only one missing from this virus picture is Schiff.

4 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

And now Cuomo said that Nursing Homes don't have to allow COVID patients in.  After this MF'er killed thousands of elderly people by ORDERING just the opposite.

He needs to be charged with 5000 cases of Manslaughter.

Agree. Those deaths were largely preventable. They set up quite the cycle of disease making nursing homes the vector across this state, knowing how many people work there. The NYS health department knows better. I heard Jason Garner say it would be more dangerous to move/transport people. That's BS. When we had the flood our unit went to the mattresses so to speak. I had 30 people sleeping on the floor of my solarium. They were all sweethearts and understood the nature of the emergency. In fact some of them were happy to have a little adventure...they were smiling. I have to admit, I was never more proud to be in healthcare at that moment to accept the transfer of care for those residents.

post edit...I wasn't supposed to be there..one of my coworkers had the flu, was sick as a dog so I switched my day off with her. :) lol OF COURSE I was supposed to be there!

post post edit...When I speak of the chain of command, never was this more evident than during that flood because everyone in the transfer of care had to be involved. It's a rather metaphysical process that occurs everyday during shift change but goes largely unacknowledged.  

What is Cuomo talking about?  Young people were not affected by Covid-19?  Everyone knows that they are affected.  He didn't know????

"We were laboring under the impression that young people were not affected by Covid-19," Cuomo said. "We're not so sure that that is the fact anymore."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/10/health/coronavirus-mystery-children-symptoms/index.html

Perfect timing Pete..I read about this child from Rochester NY last night and boy did his story sound familiar...

I read not every sick or dead child is testing positive for covid 19...it's clear to me this isn't Kawasaki or Reyes. These kids might be concomitantly infected with Hong Kong flu. Presents as appendicitis, in fact one child in my class actually had his appendix removed only to find, that wasn't it. They might want to check these kids for H3N2. Now, back when all of this started with the nursing home in Washington, my daughter and her husband were in California...he teaches a class at Stanford once a month...both of them were violently ill with a flu of unknown etiology. I told her, they were saying at the time, covid 19 could proliferate gastro or in the urinary tract. I told her if what she had was covid I thought it was interesting because with the hong Kong flu, I had gastro symptoms not respiratory and I was wondering if there was some genetic predisposition.

She and her husband are being tested for antibodies this week. 

So what does this all mean, the big picture H3N2 has mutated to what we commonly refer to as Influenza A but THIS manifestation..I'm wondering if somebody let loose the original unmutated virus from 50 years ago. WHAT ELSE COULD CHINA HAVE UNLEASHED ON US?

Then again I could be totally wrong, but I think it's worth checking out just to be on the safe side.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/cuomo-ny-100-children-illness-linked-virus-70644143

post edit. I don't think that link is working...try this one..

https://foxsanantonio.com/news/health/a-pretty-scary-thing-mysterious-syndrome-in-children-tied-to-covid-19