ginger

1 hour ago, Mr. Met said:

Fat ass, diabetic 90 year old (almost 91 year old) Bobby Bowden got it and survived. They announced it last week he beat it. 

Chris Christie weighs 400 pounds, has asthma and just beat covid in a week. Bobby Bowden turns 91 next month and just beat it too. What are we really doing here?

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Chris Christie weighs 400 pounds, has asthma and just beat covid in a week. Bobby Bowden turns 91 next month and just beat it too. What are we really doing here?

This is a weaker mutation of the virus that came here from China.

It is time to open up.

15 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

https://www.winknews.com/2020/09/23/cdc-shows-covid-19-has-high-survival-rate-doctor-still-wants-to-see-precautions-taken/

Pischner says she’s glad the CDC released the percentages.

“It will make people not so fearful,” Pischner said. “Get over the fear.”

Gov. Ron DeSantis also tweeted about the update, saying people in the age groups of 0 to 19 have a 99.997% chance of survival if they contract COVID-19, the age group of 20 to 49 a 99.98% chance, 50 to 69 years old 99.5% and 70 years old and above a 94.6% chance.

52 minutes ago, Wilfrid Laurier said:

https://www.winknews.com/2020/09/23/cdc-shows-covid-19-has-high-survival-rate-doctor-still-wants-to-see-precautions-taken/

Pischner says she’s glad the CDC released the percentages.

“It will make people not so fearful,” Pischner said. “Get over the fear.”

Gov. Ron DeSantis also tweeted about the update, saying people in the age groups of 0 to 19 have a 99.997% chance of survival if they contract COVID-19, the age group of 20 to 49 a 99.98% chance, 50 to 69 years old 99.5% and 70 years old and above a 94.6% chance.

Using my high school math:

0 to 19 - 1 out of every 33,333

20 to 49 - 1 out of every 5,000

50 to 69 - 1 out of every 200

70+  - 1 out of every 20 

32 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

70+  - 1 out of every 20 

Keep in mind these estimates are derived from those who die with COVID-19 listed on their death certificate. That is no guarantee these people actually died because of COVID-19; at best, it tells us they died withCOVID-19

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

70+  - 1 out of every 20 

:) lol Who'd you have for math? Give credit where credit is due!

On 5/3/2020 at 11:52 AM, ginger said:

Yesterday while pumping fuel a precocious 6 yr old in a very sweet pink tulle skirt bragged she was going "visiting". Repeated herself a few times. I didn't let on that I thought anything was amiss but darned if she didn't know exactly what she was telling me! Dad seemed a like a good guy with his hands full, 2 more tots in the car..no harm no foul. Brain washed at 6...sad.

And then there's the nursing home in Brooklyn, said they had 13 dead when they really had 97.  Oh and we have a great new radio talent..Love this girl...Lydia Cirmini ...ABC I'm not sure I have the last name right..like listening to my new best friend. I think if Rush passes away this girl is the ticket.

Did you hear anything about the Guardian Angels/ Curtis  going to nursing homes?

Lydia Cerrani...I'm still not sure of the spelling  :) Love this girl!

https://wabcradio.com/

• 4 weeks later...

Cuomo is race-baiting Covid. There's a lot of suburbs and rural areas that don't have a health care facility of some sort in their towns either. Cuomo should work with the health care system to provide locations some of which are probably closed due to looting and mob destruction. NY needs the vaccine not another law suit.

https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus/2020/11/cuomo-threatens-to-sue-trump-administration-if-vaccine-plan-burdens-black-brown-communities.html

CHINA VIRUS IS A PLANDEMIC DESIGNED TO USHER IN THE GREAT RESET.

In other words, it is a giant hoax. No one on this planet can stop the spread of a respiratory virus. No one. 

• 2 years later...
On 4/17/2020 at 4:58 PM, ginger said:

LOL...I'm just dying to tell a story about a super sweetheart of a 91 yr old woman. :) She lived in some type of apartment for the elderly and she had a slight stroke. I had her for rehab and she went home. A few months later she's back with me and her niece who lived in Connecticut  (she had no children) is screaming at me because the hospital didn't have an updated DNR so they saved her life again and if something happens, she wanted to make sure I knew what her wishes were.The dearheart rehabbed out again, back to her apartment. She lived several more years.

Funny how these things happen :) 

Reprise.