ginger

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

We missed 2nd breakfast. That’s at 9:00am. Seriously! Google it. I’m sure Pete meant Fredo

69743-AD8-0-AF0-4-A97-A185-027-D668-D4-E

lol 27, I knew that! What's with the red eyed evil monster in the backround?

75, listening to Mike Savage last night,... somebody faxed him progress notes from a doctor he says is on the front lines and the doctor states, what I suspected.. the malarial drug and z pack takes too long for the worst cases to work. He said he was also seeing renal failure, encephalopathy as well as pneumonia. Conjecture of course but kind of fits with symptoms our first coronavirus patient. 

8 minutes ago, ginger said:

75, listening to Mike Savage last night,... somebody faxed him progress notes from a doctor he says is on the front lines and the doctor states, what I suspected.. the malarial drug and z pack takes too long for the worst cases to work. He said he was also seeing renal failure, encephalopathy as well as pneumonia. Conjecture of course but kind of fits with symptoms our first coronavirus patient. 

Well then deliver the drugs as soon as possible.

17 minutes ago, ginger said:

But they are proven effective against covid if administered early enough. One on Fox last night said he could hardly breathe and thought he was going to die. 2 hrs after the drugs he could breath and felt tremendous relief.

13 minutes ago, thomas said:

But they are proven effective against covid if administered early enough. One on Fox last night said he could hardly breathe and thought he was going to die. 2 hrs after the drugs he could breath and felt tremendous relief.

I saw that interview. I believe him...I know when I've had to take a tamiflu, within 3-4 hrs that stomach flu with migraine was gone..I did have some leg cramping and weakness. These antivirals are something else.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Did he define worst cases? Smokers, vapors, American diet diehards eating tons of processed meat, wheat and dairy because it is manly, people with a bad heart, people with kidney failure? Heavy drinkers? Savage has been too erratic on this for my taste. I have read and watched enough about the results of a chloroquine, zithro, zinc cocktail to dismiss it because of Mike Savage. 

He was describing people who were in the process of systemic failure. This also begs the question, when all is said and done, among other things, should we be expecting more dialysis patients?

post edit...can't possibly translate numbers yet, just food for thought...

https://www.cathlabdigest.com/content/are-kidneys-targeted-novel-coronavirus

21 hours ago, Kaz said:

The only good thing to come out of this is it might wake some people up to the fact that outsourcing/offshoring everything in sight (especially critical life-saving stuff) is asinine. But, given the IQ of the electorate, we will be back to our old ways within the hour of the 'all-clear' being sounded.

Sadly Kaz I don't think even people on here understand it. 

8 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

Sadly Kaz I don't think even people on here understand it. 

Of course we understand it. Why do you think I was screaming bloody murder for President Obama to reduce the corporate tax. Good for us that was one of the very first things President Trump did.

1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I suggest that this thread be suspended for 6 months. Then everyone can come back and see if they were right or not.

View video KAZ posted on bandana thread. Doctor says expect covid back in the fall even though it may subside over next few months.

3 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I suggest that this thread be suspended for 6 months. Then everyone can come back and see if they were right or not.

Tell the truth 27.. You just dont want my thread to have more posts than your Trump thread. :) lol

5 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Yup. It's all speculation at this point. We just got word this morning that a cousin in her early 70's in NYC passed away over the weekend and was found on Monday.  Had chest congestion and a low-grade fever from what we know, but won't know if it was COVID-19 or not until an autopsy is done.  That's not gonna happen for a while with the system being so overloaded. No funerals at this point :(

58 minutes ago, M_Sable said:

Yup. It's all speculation at this point. We just got word this morning that a cousin in her early 70's in NYC passed away over the weekend and was found on Monday.  Had chest congestion and a low-grade fever from what we know, but won't know if it was COVID-19 or not until an autopsy is done.  That's not gonna happen for a while with the system being so overloaded. No funerals at this point :(

That’s awful. My condolences 

On 3/25/2020 at 12:53 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Every year there is a flu season, and every year people die. If we address it in this new and exciting way, we cease to have modern economies and all the wonderful toys that come with it.

The worst case scenario (if you believe the stat geeks) is 1,382,926 testing positive in the U.S. which at the current overestimated mortality rate of 0.012% is 16,595 dead people by April 30. Flu season kills 30,000. But it's time to shut down the planet.

Are you still sticking to your estimate?

9 hours ago, M_Sable said:

I'm sorry for your sad news. I'm thinking I'm going to have to go down there, even if it means going on quarantine for a couple of weeks, to make my point more clear to my child. She has a balcony...I'm just going to stand in the courtyard like I did when I was little, JULIOOOO!!!!

(I'm kidding...I just really don't know what else to say to convince them to come home There are 4 different finished basements where they can quarantine. Two of them have full kitchens!)

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

Are you still sticking to your estimate?

I’m not a stat geek. Not my estimate. There is no intense tidal wave of infection, only hysteria. And there is no good data upon which to act, but that hasn't stopped the actions that are in the process of destroying the economy. 

If this thing was a Chinese bioweapons test (as some have suggested), we just failed it.

15 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

...If this thing was a Chinese bioweapons test (as some have suggested), we just failed it.

What???? Do you really believe the Chinese are walking around the US with vials of pandemic viruses???

Oops, I stand corrected.....

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/border-patrol-stopped-a-chinese-biologist-carrying-viable-sars-mers-viruses-at-detroit-airport-in-2018/

5 hours ago, Kaz said:

What???? Do you really believe the Chinese are walking around the US with vials of pandemic viruses???

Oops, I stand corrected.....

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/border-patrol-stopped-a-chinese-biologist-carrying-viable-sars-mers-viruses-at-detroit-airport-in-2018/

China, corporate media whores and Democrats with their fake Republican friends are at war with the American people. I can lead a horse to water but I can't make it drink.