ginger

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have to read that I live it every day. My grandparents last name is Romanyshyn.

So you want to hear another story? I'll tell it anyway. My mother's brother sent in a saliva sample to ancestry and it came back he is 50 percent Italian 49 percent Russian and 1percent Jewish.  My daughter says to me, mom, how can we be 1percent Jewish? I say sweetheart everyone is one percent Jewish it says so in the bible. MOTHER! Lol😊

On 4/14/2020 at 5:23 PM, PeteMoss said:

Cuomo says we are turning the corner.

Whatever happened to the 30,000 ventilators that Cuomo asked Trump for.  Did Cuomo get them?

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/489214-cuomo-says-ny-needs-30000-ventilators-pleads-with-feds-for-help

Cuomo is sending 100 Ventilators to Michigan and 50 Ventilators to Maryland.

20 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Sam's Club has made some of the aisles one way.  There are stickers on the floor.

I have a Sam's club membership but I rarely shop there...no time for that. Nevertheless I absolutely refuse to shop in any store that puts arrows on the floor like some bizarre celtic labyrinth.

Just became aware on tv from a doctor from Las Vegas that proning is very effective on covid patients. They use that in icu and now even on regular covid admissions because it has been very effective to improve breathing. Also see that Gilead reports very promising early results on their remdesivir trial for covid treatment.

4 minutes ago, thomas said:

Just became aware on tv from a doctor from Las Vegas that proning is very effective on covid patients. They use that in icu and now even on regular covid admissions because it has been very effective to improve breathing. Also see that Gilead reports very promising early results on their remdesivir trial for covid treatment.

That's basic nursing...best position for someone with difficulty breathing...have them rest their upper body on a LOCKED bedside table. No rolling away and falling on the floor! A lot of people in respiratory distress are antsy anyway and refuse to lay in bed. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/LYL9QDsycSZeta2j8

1 hour ago, thomas said:

Just became aware on tv from a doctor from Las Vegas that proning is very effective on covid patients. They use that in icu and now even on regular covid admissions because it has been very effective to improve breathing. 

I read this same thing on the internet recently. Seemed legit.

On 3/13/2020 at 8:34 PM, ginger said:

Something worth mentioning...those of you who have advance directives...what if you need intubation or antibiotics or a feeding tubes SHORT TERM? You may want to rethink your dnr status too.

You might want to rethink your DNR status. I just a read a lovely story of 45 dead vietnam veteran soldiers in Mt Holyoke Mass. Governor Charlie Baker sent the National Guard. One woman interviewed stated they didn't do anything for her dad because he had a DNR. I guess nobody told her so I'm telling you all, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CHANGE YOUR DNR STATUS ANYTIME YOU WANT.

6 minutes ago, ginger said:

You might want to rethink your DNR status. I just a read a lovely story of 45 dead vietnam veteran soldiers in Mt Holyoke Mass. Governor Charlie Baker sent the National Guard. One woman interviewed stated they didn't do anything for her dad because he had a DNR. I guess nobody told her so I'm telling you all, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CHANGE YOUR DNR STATUS ANYTIME YOU WANT.

I'm going to die at home. I'll have a much greater life expectancy.

3 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

ginger:  In NYS there are now 2 types of DNR, one if you are in a hospital and one if you are not in a hospital.

So a person really needs 2 DNRs.

LOL...I'm just dying to tell a story about a super sweetheart of a 91 yr old woman. :) She lived in some type of apartment for the elderly and she had a slight stroke. I had her for rehab and she went home. A few months later she's back with me and her niece who lived in Connecticut  (she had no children) is screaming at me because the hospital didn't have an updated DNR so they saved her life again and if something happens, she wanted to make sure I knew what her wishes were.The dearheart rehabbed out again, back to her apartment. She lived several more years.

Funny how these things happen :) 

Can you imagine what it is like to have a job that feeds your family, one you work so hard at, so your kids can go to school with some dignity, only to have the rot and filth of Andrew Cuomo and New York government label you nonessential? 

^ Everytime we turn around the president has to fire somebody. If this pans out to be true, I think president Trump should stop being so diplomatic. Also, I'd like to know the process by which the CDC created a synthetic coronavirus so quickly and appeared to have tests kits available for people like Tom Hanks and Rand Paul early on in the game. Secondarily if the  test kits were contaminated that means ASYMPTOMATIC PEOPLE WERE NOT PASSING AROUND THE VIRUS.

I'm having a deja vous moment here..can't put my finger on it yet...maybe after my second cup of coffee.

1 hour ago, 19April1775 said:

Hmm. Could the #firefauci soon be replaced with #arrestfauci? Anybody see this? Thoughts.

Always follow the money trail. Bill Gates wants to inject 8 billion people with a dangerous and unproven vaccine. How soon before the microchip (Mark of the beast) goes in? Fauci, WHO, Obama-Wamma-Ding-Dong. Nothing ever seems to happen to these people. Maybe it just needs to play out like it does in the Bible, so let’s end this thing once and for all. My soul is prepared. 

^If I was Donald Trump and heard Fauci say "there will be a pandemic during this presidency" I would have fired him on the spot. 

IT WAS YOUR JOB TO MAKE SURE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

50 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Always follow the money trail. Bill Gates wants to inject 8 billion people with a dangerous and unproven vaccine. How soon before the microchip (Mark of the beast) goes in? Fauci, WHO, Obama-Wamma-Ding-Dong. Nothing ever seems to happen to these people. Maybe it just needs to play out like it does in the Bible, so let’s end this thing once and for all. My soul is prepared. 

Sometimes things just disappear. I think this invisible virus will be one of them.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

^If I was Donald Trump and heard Fauci say "there will be a pandemic during this presidency" I would have fired him on the spot. 

IT WAS YOUR JOB TO MAKE SURE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Unless he used it to set a trap. We would be deemed insane if we said Trump wasn't briefed on Fauci's 2017 statement about a surprise pandemic coming during his first term. That is a matter of national security x's 10. We have wasted so much time arguing and yearning for prosecutions of the deepstate for trying to overthrow the election with spygate.

We never noticed Fauci guaranteed china virus.

Trump did.

And that explains ALOT over the last 4 years.