ginger

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Governments destroyed the economy of the world on the basis of models so shitty that they have been revised downward by orders of magnitude AFTER the damage was done. But now we have to wait for perfect analysis before we even begin the process of trying to unfuck that which they have probably already irrevocably destroyed.

A good read for anybody interested:

So far, no transmission of the virus in supermarkets, restaurants or hairdressers has been proved.

1 hour ago, Pio Renteria said:

Attention FAT PEOPLE! Stay home. Go on a diet and get some exercise. 89% of the deaths are fat people. Put down the potato chips and soda pop for god sake or STAY HOME!

And a disproportionate number of Blacks are dying from the Chinese virus.  Using your logic it is their fault because they are Black.

5 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Governments destroyed the economy of the world on the basis of models so shitty that they have been revised downward by orders of magnitude AFTER the damage was done. But now we have to wait for perfect analysis before we even begin the process of trying to unfuck that which they have probably already irrevocably destroyed.

A good read for anybody interested:

So far, no transmission of the virus in supermarkets, restaurants or hairdressers has been proved.

Well, since RTL is in Luxembourg and they have only one grocery store to serve a populations of forty, I don't quite get the reasoning here.

Just kidding yah, 27. It was an interesting article.

On 4/13/2020 at 9:41 AM, ginger said:

And lets not forget AOC calling everyone "straight up racist" for not "patroning" asian restaurants. My daughter told me she and her husband haven't been ordering out at all for any kind of food, not even pizza. She's also washing her vegetables in soapy water. I wish they would come home. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/straight-up-racism-aoc-rips-lack-of-business-at-chinese-restaurants-over-coronavirus-concerns

Sweetheart let me help you out,...NOT DOING CPR IS STRAIGHT UP RACISM.

WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I get rude at times.

e418d0aecb1f6181.png?1587762696

c301b7f60bb6e410.png?1587762711

084eeb6fd8fe222f.png?1587762723

Wait until the Trump testing goes on steroids like all the lefties are crying for. They are digging their own grave with this hysteria HOAX.

18 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I get rude at times.

e418d0aecb1f6181.png?1587762696

c301b7f60bb6e410.png?1587762711

084eeb6fd8fe222f.png?1587762723

Wait until the Trump testing goes on steroids like all the lefties are crying for. They are digging their own grave with this hysteria HOAX.

Funny you mention steroids...the initial reports from Italy were saying prednisone was making things worse. They think Prednisolone at early onset helps curb exacerbation of symptoms.  

There will be many liberal 4 year college professors that will lose their jobs due to the reduction of the number of students attending the $50,000 a year colleges.

BCC should have increased enrollment for the same reason. 

The fall of 2020 will be very interesting.  Things will be very different.

^I think his expectations are a tad unrealistic. I think he means HE won't feel comfortable until 7 billion people are vaccinated. 

psst...governor Cuomo...can't you sic Tish on Bill to extort some of his foundation money? If she can find something on President Trump, surely she can find something on Bill Gates...oh, and how are things going with the Clinton Foundation? Can't you take the money they got from the Arabs? Wasn't that an illegal campaign contribution? :) Sure it was! Make it stick Tish! And don't forget Fidelis! 

I'm starting to like Bill De blasio! "There's plenty of money it's just in the wrong hands!" Gotti love it!

Edited by ginger
no that's not a typo

1 hour ago, ginger said:

psst...governor Cuomo...can't you sic Tish on Bill to extort some of his foundation money? If she can find something on President Trump, surely she can find something on Bill Gates...oh, and how are things going with the Clinton Foundation?

There already is something on Bill Gates.  He flew on the Lolita Express with Epstein to the island. 

The only question is did he go for the boys or the girls?

This is excellent. And it's important to note the behavior of the media in this briefing. They are the source of this panic, because they do not actually understand any of this material. And they do not take notes: notice how many times Erickson had to present the same data to these idiots.

Just heard an update from CDC on "possible symptoms". They sound like that fast talking guy heard in every drug advertised on television. You know, the guy that races through a long partial warning of "possible" side effects? Maybe the Ambulance Chasers commercials should be required to advertise likewise?