Pelosi goes for the handshake. President Trump having none of it.

27 Time World Champions

Nancy is mumbling, chewing on something and trying not to mimic lucidity. Whilst the left corner of her mouth is alarming physicians at ringside. 

President Trump broke Nancy Pelosi tonight. Pelosi knows Trump killed it, ripped up the speech at the end. She can’t stand it! Such a pathetic, evil person. 

Embarrassing. But sadly deserved. For three very long years this lady has shown nothing but utter contempt for him as a person along with a total and complete lack of respect due the office of the Presidency which he holds. To remain empowered she caved to the radical elements in her party ignoring all the serious issues facing this nation choosing instead to focus all on unduing a legitimate election.

On the other hand, I can't think of another President in my lifetime who would've had the onions to do what he did on the greatest stage in America: dole out well deserved consequences for egregious behavior. The Speaker of the House of Representatives just got spanked by the President of the United States on national TV. 

Is that an impeachable offense????

When I first noticed Pelosi and the many others in white it made me nervous. Only for a second or two, then remembered only muslims can wear head covering. Others had to leave headwear and hoods outside Chamber. They forget Senator Byrd is dead and cannot bring them replacement hoods?

Only time eyes get that big is Marty Feldmans Graves Disease or good drugs.

President Trump has taken all the decades long promises Democrats made and did nothing to improve, and has or will take Action on Democrat talking points.  The one time camera showed Schitt and Nadler they did not look happy.

Overall it was a good SOU Address that only Americans can enjoy, despite even Democrats benefitting too. Having no original ideas maybe the Democrats will fundraise by auctioning off the ripped pages of Pelosis  speech copy.

Nancy Nancy Nancy,  you no longer run things, go home and get a poop patrol job.

More Americans Fewer Democrats

3 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

68-E5-CA29-AC75-4-A97-B20-D-D180-EF276-D

D5440-B29-4308-43-CA-825-F-00422363-A6-D

That dumb biatch probably gave him 3 million new voters with that stunt alone. Anyone hear that CSPAN call montage? Bunch of alleged Dem's calling in saying they were finally disgusted enough with her behavior that they were going to vote for Trump this time after voting Hillary last time. 

I was thinking she had belladonna eyedrops administered and seriously, tardiv dyskinesia much? 

Nadler still looks jaundiced to me but Schiff looked like he was having a panic attack and needed to remove his tie.

Nothing surprised me. Obviously a lot of work went into it. Good job overall. :)

5 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Worst of all was when Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar and Mark Pocan don’t stand for Charles McGee, the former Tuskegee Airman.  

lol 27 Like they know what a Tuskegee airman is? You think they know ANYTHING about Tuskegee University at all? Booker T WASHINGTON...George WASHINGTON Carver...the greats? Instead we're stuck with the distinguished minds of Rashida and Ilhan. Tweedle dee and tweedle dum? 

I read Pelosi practiced ripping up the speech. Jonathan Turley is calling for her dismissal. He says she represents the entirety of the house, ignored decorum and acted like she was on the Jerry Springer show. 

15 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Worst of all was when Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar and Mark Pocan don’t stand for Charles McGee, the former Tuskegee Airman.  

I Agree with you it was a disgusting public display of these SCUM not to give a man of his stature respect he deserves. GOD BLESS HIM and his service to our country!! A REAL PERSON! He ( McGee) deserves our respect.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:53 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Didn’t know this. Doubt anything will happen, but interesting:

DCF2221-B-7-DF6-4-D94-8950-8-D21-BFEC055

They're saying it wasn't the real document, a mere copy. She probably could have sold it and made a donation to charity. I heard those impeachment pens are being valued at $1.5 million apiece.

I still can't believe...there must be some kind of lawful consequence for the complete fraud of Schiff Nadler and Pelosi. Can't make any kind of libel or slander case?

And I'm with President Trump. I've had it with pundit's "oh poor Nancy got railroaded into opening the inquiry"

Such a vulgar woman, drunk with power in her red dress. I'll wear a red dress to her funeral. 

Darn, now I have to go look for that speech... 

16 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Low unemployment is a curse on the American people brought on by Donald Trump.

Your TDS may be beyond treatable. 

Read carefully and slowly, Pete.  BOTH parties.  Nothing about unemployment whatsoever.  It seems that the syndrome is that even if someone criticizes members of both parties, you still get your panties all in a bunch.

1 hour ago, M_Sable said:

Read carefully and slowly, Pete.  BOTH parties.  Nothing about unemployment whatsoever.  It seems that the syndrome is that even if someone criticizes members of both parties, you still get your panties all in a bunch.

Ignorance is not a virtue but you act as if it is.

Trump has outdone every president for the last 50 years.  You are just not used to presidents punching back. GW took a lot of hits and where did it get him?  Same with Reagan.

This is a new world in case you haven't noticed. If you hit Trump he will hit you back 10 times as hard.  He doesn't pick fights but he does finish the fights.

Pelosi is a clown.  She needs to go back to SF and clean the 5h1t off the streets, something she is qualified to do

On 2/9/2020 at 3:44 PM, PeteMoss said:

Ignorance is not a virtue but you act as if it is.

Trump has outdone every president for the last 50 years.  You are just not used to presidents punching back. GW took a lot of hits and where did it get him?  Same with Reagan.

This is a new world in case you haven't noticed. If you hit Trump he will hit you back 10 times as hard.  He doesn't pick fights but he does finish the fights.

Pelosi is a clown.  She needs to go back to SF and clean the 5h1t off the streets, something she is qualified to do

Never defended Pelosi in my post....nor any of them!  You keep reading things that are not there.  You continually ignore the content of any post that you deem in any way to be a partisan attack on your favored President, even when no such attack exists, or if I made one, it was equally divided between my disgust with both major parties.  Now who has the syndrome?