ACQUITTED!!!!!!!!!!! Pelosi WASTED MILLIONS OF TAXPAYER MONIES!!! FACT!

Independent

4 minutes ago, binghamtonian said:

He may have been acquitted, but he will forever be Impeached. One of only three President's to be impeached. That will follow him around forever.

So if you were charged as a pedophile based on a hoax and acquitted because the jury saw through it, we should see you as a pedophile your whole life? You are such a f*cking moron. 

And then there is Mitt Romney, the only republican senator who voted to convict President Trump. That's okay, he gave himself away...

"Trump had engaged in as destructive an attack on the oath of office and our constitution AS I CAN IMAGINE."

Remember when Pelosi tried to convince America she prayed for Trump? At this mornings prayer breakfast he called her out on it as she sat just feet away. Watch her twitch. And the guy next to her! This is why I love Trump. STRAIGHT TALK!. Screw these leftist morons forever. They are cancer.

I read the transcript. The entire world read the transcript. Factor in the Bidens...who is going to do business with democrats unless they absolutely have to? Any legitimate business who intends to operate with a modicum of integrity will be looking for republicans. 

What business or world leader wants to deal with Nancy Pelosi after she pulled her little drama queen stunt the other day? Israel refused to allow 2 of our congresswomen into their country...how many more will be REJECTED? Who was it that called for Chuck Schumer to be refused reentry? JB...? :)

9 hours ago, ginger said:

What business or world leader wants to deal with Nancy Pelosi after she pulled her little drama queen stunt the other day? Israel refused to allow 2 of our congresswomen into their country...how many more will be REJECTED? Who was it that called for Chuck Schumer to be refused reentry? JB...? :)

Aye Ginger, I did so, but my reason was different for Chuckie (although he acts anti-Semitic in his political acts too).

The only ones allowed to emigrate to Israel are those (world wide) with Jewish "Roots". To a Jewish person, even with no plans of ever living in Israel, denying them the "Right of Return" is far more insulting than Democrats denying Americans 1st & 2nd Constitutional Rights. 

It was not a supporter of the USA who complained to his "students" our Government is restricted because our Constitution gives too much Power to the People. 

Not sure yet why Democrats and MSM (redundant) are stalling but they are not doing so waiting for Election Day. Or, as it is now practiced in the USA, Voting Season.

Democrat Party is Controled from DC (Moscow? Tehran? ???) Republican Party is now getting under Control of Americans.

More Americans Fewer Democrats

19 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

So if you were charged as a pedophile based on a hoax and acquitted because the jury saw through it, we should see you as a pedophile your whole life? You are such a f*cking moron. 

Hey stupid, he was Impeached, just because he was not removed by the Senate does not mean he wasn't Impeached. Take a civics class before you show your ignorance you dipshit.

19 hours ago, WyattEarp62 said:

Hey bing!

Made it back out from under your rock I see.

THIS is the "gang" that Pelosi sent to impeach our President!

Could not look any dumber if they tried!

Morons brought a knife to a GUN FIGHT!!!

5e1f5cbfeea92.image.jpg

Yeah, since I have to work to pay taxes to support slobs like you I can't spend all day on this website looking like a fool like you.

Those people actually managed to Impeach him. It's clear that you and your ilk have no clue what the impeachment process is like. You should have paid attention during civics class.

7 minutes ago, binghamtonian said:

Yeah, since I have to work to pay taxes to support slobs like you I can't spend all day on this website looking like a fool like you.

Those people actually managed to Impeach him. It's clear that you and your ilk have no clue what the impeachment process is like. You should have paid attention during civics class.

16 minutes ago, binghamtonian said:

Have no fear boy, you will Never look like any fool other than the one you present to us with your ignorance.

I agree with you, President Trump was impeached. Now for the rest of the story.... never mind, why think about all the evidence and upset those telling you What to think.

Among the real reasons for impeachment  are;

With consent of obama Russia invaded Chechia/Ukraine.For three years or so obama and the other anti-Americans in DC sent blankets and non lethal help to Ukraine. Although the blankets were helpful for covering dead bodies, Defensive weapons would have helped Ukraine. 

President Trump, American, sent Ukraine anti-tank and other weapons.

From White House level down the Democrat Administration allowed and condoned Corruption, illegal arms smuggling causing death of Americans, Extortion (remember the guitar makers and so many others?), used American Tax money to openly interfere in Israeli Elections, gave Iran enough cash to support terror groups for a few years, Actively worked to overthrow a Constitutionally Elected American President, etc. ……..

President Trump has a "take no prisoners" attitude about fighting those destroying our US with seemingly Treasonous Actions. 

The DNC still supports their president, Americans support Our President, Donald J Trump.

So please mulligan, continue providing us with a smile or two.

More Americans Fewer Democrats.

Sorry to inform you bing, but I have a really good job, and may even pay more taxes than you do, so I help subsidize the lazy, do nothing, welfare sucking douchebags that YOU LIBERALS are more than happy to cater to.

That makes you the FOOL!

And we will see how that whole impeachment hoax works out for the Dims come November.  

I noticed you posted around 11:30am...………………….early lunch?...……………………...or just getting up??

KAG!!!