Sign in to follow this  
Broome Report

Veronica “Ronnie” Gorman

Rumor has it Gerry Mollen loyalist attorney Veronica “Ronnie” Gorman will soon announce her candidacy for Broome County Family Court Judge. 

From my friends in Cortland, I hear Ronnie has more skeletons than a haunted house.

Why would a Mollen loyalist, who could not be bothered to registered to vote until Dec. 2014, try to run for elected office as a Republican, in Broome County?

4 minutes ago, Broome Report said:

Rumor has it Gerry Mollen loyalist attorney Veronica “Ronnie” Gorman will soon announce her candidacy for Broome County Family Court Judge. 

From my friends in Cortland, I hear Ronnie has more skeletons than a haunted house.

Why would a Mollen loyalist, who could not be bothered to registered to vote until Dec. 2014, try to run for elected office as a Republican, in Broome County?

To try to defeat the person Mollen hates the most, Steve Cornwell.

Hopefully she will have the same luck that Battisti had. 

The Mollen family are very bitter people.  Gerry felt that the DA's job was his until he was ready to step down and that he should be able to give it to the person he anointed. 

Too bad Gerry, it doesn't work that way.

45 minutes ago, Broome Report said:

To try bs make sure Steve Cornwell doesn’t get elected for family court judge... remember Cornwell beat him in the DA’S race in 2016. 

what a POS Mollen is!! Slime ball. 

She at least has a better chance at winning this than she does at winning the Mother of the Year award.

But she is still going to lose in a miserable fashion, which totally suits her personality.

I heard her nickname is “Mud Flaps”. Anyone know why?

Steve Cornwell will defeat the democrat candidate 70% to 30%. Even the democrat’s sister (a well known business owner) is supporting Cornwell.

In 2015 a violent thug named Joshua Taylor gunned down another man at the Antler Lodge, killing him in some kind of gang fight.

Rugged Ronnie Gorman defended him, and even after the jury convicted him, Rugged Ronnie said, "Mr. Taylor happens to be one of the most polite, considerate and patient people I've ever met.”

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/binghamton/crime-safety/2017/09/29/binghamton-man-found-guilty-of-2015-murder-outside-antler-lodge

This is the woman who wants to be Family Court Judge?

I remember this whole thing.  And if he wasn't convicted she probably would went out to dinner and a movie with him since he was so polite, considerate and a patient person that he was.

🤣