nascar grill tape

Guest guest

How about this idea---Why not forget about putting tape on the grills of the cars? Just install some kind of a door that can be opened or closed as needed

Brilliant idea, huh?

How about this idea---Why not forget about putting tape on the grills of the cars? Just install some kind of a door that can be opened or closed as needed

Brilliant idea, huh?

It is illegal. Dave Marcis, #71 K&K Dodge used a system like that in qualifing for the 1976 Daytona 500, and his time was disallowed.

It is illegal. Dave Marcis, #71 K&K Dodge used a system like that in qualifing for the 1976 Daytona 500, and his time was disallowed.

Hey Salsa88, Thanks a lot for the info.. It seems pretty rediculous for NASCAR to not allow it, but that's NASCAR, I guess! It seems they could put the door on the inside of the front-end, out of sight, so what could that hurt?

But, again, that's NASCAR.

Thanks again for the "heads up.

Brilliant idea, huh?

This is the wrong spot for NASCAR talk...this is a SPORTS forum...

This is the wrong spot for NASCAR talk...this is a SPORTS forum...

And what sport do you like? Have you ever been to a Nascar race, rode in one of the cars, been to Daytona? Didn't think so. Try the Richard Petty Ride-Along sometime. Three laps around Daytona at about 150mph.

Guest Mr Nice Guy

Brilliant idea, huh?

Great idea except black people such as I do not like the sport of Nascar, so take your white trash crap somewhere else cracker.

Guest Mr. Nice Guy
Why do you have to bring race into this subject? I know a bunch of brothers that like NASCAR.

Please real brotha's don't like Nascar, maybe hick ones, but not the city slickers.

salsa, obviously you're a fan, what did you think of the prerace show? i thought they dragged it out waaaay too long and that the acts were seriously outdated. c'mon chubby checker? that's the best nascar could come up with? i'm not a fan of nascar personally but i'm not a hater either i was there for the party.

salsa, obviously you're a fan, what did you think of the prerace show? i thought they dragged it out waaaay too long and that the acts were seriously outdated. c'mon chubby checker? that's the best nascar could come up with? i'm not a fan of nascar personally but i'm not a hater either i was there for the party.

Point Rider, I am a fan, but since I don't live in the U.S., and don't have cable, I didn't see the pre race or the race.

Guest Mr. Nice Guy
That's because you are too dumb to get out of the ghetto and experience life.

Why do you have to be a stereotype? I thought you didn't want to turn this into a race thing, but it seems as though when you think ghetto you obviously assume black. Typical white trash Nascar fan. Go back to your trailer where you came from you cracker. Go watch your stupid hockey games as well.

Why do you have to be a stereotype? I thought you didn't want to turn this into a race thing, but it seems as though when you think ghetto you obviously assume black. Typical white trash Nascar fan. Go back to your trailer where you came from you cracker. Go watch your stupid hockey games as well.

I agree

you had to go and play the hockey card didn't you! signed: hockey cracker

Guest Mr Nice Guy
not likely

You said it yourself earlier. "signed Hockey Cracker". You said you were a cracker, so that you makes you a cracker, or just really dumb for setting yourself up.

You said it yourself earlier. "signed Hockey Cracker". You said you were a cracker, so that you makes you a cracker, or just really dumb for setting yourself up.
change your bib, the froth is making a mess. now breathe. i was referring to you saying we were on the same page. that's laughable. as far as my cracker status is concerned; guilty as charged. cracker out!

Guest Mr Nice Guy
i was referring to you saying we were on the same page. because we are. as far as my cracker status is concerned; guilty as charged. cracker out! I suck at life

Glad to be of service, don't be so hard on yourself (even though you do suck at life). I'm glad you see that were on the same page and realize you're a cracker. Alittle advice, stay white as I will stay black (in my ghetto as you would say). Be good cracker, don't trash your trailer too much

Glad to be of service, don't be so hard on yourself (even though you do suck at life). I'm glad you see that were on the same page and realize you're a cracker. Alittle advice, stay white as I will stay black (in my ghetto as you would say). Be good cracker, don't trash your trailer too much
i was trying to think of a good nickname for you could you help me out?

Archived