nascar grill tape

Guest guest

Guest Mr Nice Guy
really? i was just gonna say you're a bad editer but suit yourself. i hope things get better for you.

thanks :P I may be a bad editor, but I know the difference between a real post and a troll post. First off I'm white, secondly I thought you'd catch on, and lastly I play hockey. Also I'm not racist, how do you feel now pointrider?

thanks :P I may be a bad editor, but I know the difference between a real post and a troll post. First off I'm white, secondly I thought you'd catch on, and lastly I play hockey. Also I'm not racist, how do you feel now pointrider?
i'm pretty comfortable in my own skin. but i'm not so sure about you now guest.

Guest Ask Yourself Why Nascar?
Left Turn!

He's making another left turn, he's making another left turn, I wonder what's going to happen next? Come back in ten minutes you won't miss a DELETED thing. Stupid cracker ass sport :angry:

Guest Tommy Smothers

Hey Garo why can you clean out the riff raf in this forum so the real Serious Motor heads can battle it out?

instead all we get is people who dont understand the SPORT or just want to go off on other subjects.

There is alot of new things going on in the race world as you know, even if you dont agree with everything thats happening.

You will SEE TOYOTA in the WINNERS CIRCLE!

you can tell your buddy I agree with him on that one too!

MOTORSPORTS IS BIGGER THAN BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL COMBINED!

Guest riff raf
Hey Garo why can you clean out the riff raf in this forum so the real Serious Motor heads can battle it out?

instead all we get is people who dont understand the SPORT or just want to go off on other subjects.

There is alot of new things going on in the race world as you know, even if you dont agree with everything thats happening.

You will SEE TOYOTA in the WINNERS CIRCLE!

you can tell your buddy I agree with him on that one too!

idiot

NOT TRUE: Major League Baseball = 73 Million Tickets!

Total tickets sold for All of NASCAR events (Includes Cup cars, Bush Cars & Truck series)

13 Million!!

Total NFL tickets sold in one season = 11.8 Million!!

Total tickets sold in one season for Major League Baseball = 73,000,000.

Archived