Stimulus Checks

Why can't they do ANYTHING the right way? Why does there always have to be strings attached? I asked the government to send a lousy 2 g's to people who are going to be out sick with corona or people who are out of work because they are under quarantine.

Now its a rebate, your own money so to speak, so its deducted out of your taxes, no it's taxable income..no it's $600-1200 depending on your 2018 tax return.. the cut off is $65, no$75 no $100,000..THE CUT OFF? What is so hard about sending a check you were supposed to send out weeks ago. 

LET ME REMIND EVERYONE HOW MUCH SOCIAL SECURITY PAYS WHEN YOU DIE...A ONE LUMP SUM OF $255.00

The world better stay out of my way today.

Edited by ginger
deleted expletive

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, snowman60 said:

Pete i understand what you are saying. Trust me  i was many of the  dumb asses that didn't think ahead. But it is what it is. We all make mistakes in our life. Now i think its time to come together and do the right thing. But to point to someone that made a mistake? I don't agree

Sno, it's not a mistake people are living paycheck to paycheck because the state of NY is COMPLICIT in their POVERTY as evidenced by City of Binghamton numbers that indicate we have the highest taxes in the state and 80 percent of our children are living under poverty conditions.

Cuomo thinks he's a hero..he isn't. 

I'm listening to Mike Gallagher on WNBF right now and he's with me. No cut off! You don't get to pick and choose who needs help and as 27 so aptly stated today, Charity begins at home. Given the circumstances, any dollars that come into our community will most likely stay here.

Do not know if I am eligible or not (it is already spent if I do), and I think the way President Trump is wanting it done makes sense to me. Even the different income  levels make sense. All Americans.

Take what I think is middle level, 75,000.

Living in Binghamton that 75 goes a long way. In NYC not so much.

7 minutes ago, thomas said:

The idea is to stimulate the American economy not China's. So be selective before you spend.

Put in that way it makes more sense to me.Funny thing is, I could not have assembled those words in that order to say what I wanted. Thanks.

This idiot chuck Schumer has said he thinks unemployment benefit checks will be better because it will last longer, this means if he gets his way not every American will get a check, only people who are unemployed. That’s horrible because I know people who are affected financially by this virus but are still working but less hours 

“Senate Democratic Leader Charles Schumer (N.Y.) on Friday said Congress should pass a massive expansion of unemployment benefits instead of simply doling out checks to individuals and families, regardless of whether they miss work because of health quarantines.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/senate/488677-democrats-balk-at-1200-rebate-checks-in-stimulus-plan%3famp

Pelosi wants everyone who lost their job to get a check for the exact same amount as a normal paycheck. That’s the dem’s “unemployment on steroids “. Seems practical lol. The longer they keep $&@?ing the chicken, the worse Trump looks. Trump needs to lean on them to get checks out this week.

I ubder

37 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Pelosi wants everyone who lost their job to get a check for the exact same amount as a normal paycheck. That’s the dem’s “unemployment on steroids “. Seems practical lol. The longer they keep $&@?ing the chicken, the worse Trump looks. Trump needs to lean on them to get checks out this week.

I understand and hopefully trumps plan will pass tomorrow however people who have not lost their job should still get a check like Steve Mnuchin has planned  

2 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

This idiot chuck Schumer has said he thinks unemployment benefit checks will be better because it will last longer, this means if he gets his way not every American will get a check, only people who are unemployed. That’s horrible because I know people who are affected financially by this virus but are still working but less hours 

“Senate Democratic Leader Charles Schumer (N.Y.) on Friday said Congress should pass a massive expansion of unemployment benefits instead of simply doling out checks to individuals and families, regardless of whether they miss work because of health quarantines.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/senate/488677-democrats-balk-at-1200-rebate-checks-in-stimulus-plan%3famp

the Dems better be prepared to lose everything come November.

8 minutes ago, ndirish said:

If I was Trump, I’d announce at the next presser that the Dems are holding up the 1200 dollar checks that The president and republicans are trying to get approved and sent. 

Looks to me like Chuckie & Nancy have been neutered but still have not figured it out. (but pretty sure their Owners have)

Rules are for thee, not for me is the Democrat Way. President Bush 41 trusted them, they hung him out to dry.

Well past Filing time a NJ Democrat had a problem and could not run, so against rules and NJ law they put another on ballots.

My favorite is when they elected a dead guy so his wife(?) could fill the seat. (never did learn if the guy voted for himself)

Romney? Lee? Bring on the Clowns.

10 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

I bet Trump unloads on Chuckie and Pelosi and the other demorats at the presser. Get your popcorn.

My best part of the daily updates is the coverage, good or bad.

CNN and it's clones have been forced to cover it. Some of their viewers might actually learn what is really happening. Some might even be upset jes a little at being fed Lies and Distortions for so long.

Hey, does anyone know if it is true Rosie O'Donnell show is coming back on air?

5 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

The American people are losing their jobs left and right and Pelosi is holding them hostage with partisan demands.

Sorry but screw that "partisan demands" thing, talk English easily understood by All Americans and some residents.

English like Democrats are demanding money for …… and say specifics. baby mills, "special groups", etc.

This Should Not Be Another Bill Needing To Be Passed Before Finding Out What Is In It. Not This Time. Not During These Times.

But why expect common sense from educated professionals.

And no, my blood pressure is low as is normal. : )

How much do you want to bet that Trump structured it in such a way that Democrats and RINO's of the deep state would not be able to launder it back to themselves so therefore they are obstructing it until they can fix that? Saw a head line that Pelosi has already introduced her own 1,000 page plus alternative. Yeah right, like that pill popping drunk bitch or her staff could get that done so quickly. Who wrote her proposal in record time? My gut says a rough draft was already sitting in a drawer somewhere. Deep state is playing us to maintain power. I'm getting closer and closer every day to being validated that the hysteria was completely manufactured. If this was truly something that could kill millions in America, including them, they wouldn't hesitate in voting for this. 

Just another coup attempt.

Sick people, very sick and evil people in Washington, DC.

5 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

How much do you want to bet that Trump structured it in such a way that Democrats and RINO's of the deep state would not be able to launder it back to themselves so therefore they are obstructing it until they can fix that? Saw a head line that Pelosi has already introduced her own 1,000 page plus alternative. Yeah right, like that pill popping drunk bitch or her staff could get that done so quickly. Who wrote her proposal in record time? My gut says a rough draft was already sitting in a drawer somewhere. Deep state is playing us to maintain power. I'm getting closer and closer every day to being validated that the hysteria was completely manufactured. If this was truly something that could kill millions in America, including them, they wouldn't hesitate in voting for this. 

Just another coup attempt.

Sick people, very sick and evil people in Washington, DC.

Aye, on another note, curious, I heard the Brooklyn Dodgers thinking about getting outta town.

Funny Coincidence:  My wife and I were cleaning out old files, and came across our stub from a $600 tax rebate from July, 2001.  Before 9/11.  It was obviously a paper check, and the stub said the money was "approved by Congress and signed by President George W. Bush."

I'm not sure how a check I can't cash because the banks are closed will help me buy products that are unavailable in empty grocery stores will improve my condition . . . but I am all for it because I am stupid and shallow.

Heaven forbid they spend the two trillion dollars on an actual and effective medical treatment system bypassing the insurance syndicate scam for general health coverage.

Senator Schumer says he worked soooo hard to bring in state and local money. Governor Cuomo says it's a drop in the bucket. For everyone's sake I hope we don't need those 4,000 ventilators. I met another RN who had the keys to 2 units. The nurses are sick now and the state? Total and complete neglect for staffing considerations.

There's a hole in the bucket, dear Andy, dear Andy...