Stimulus Checks

You know what, just forget it. You people have got to be the most incompetent human beings on the planet. Schumer, (WHERE'S THE MONEY CHUCK?) Pelosi, Gillibrand and AOC with their "reparations" for people of color coronavirus victims. FORGET THE WHOLE THING.

post edit...Seriously reparations? You haven't managed to send even one penny to anybody. Your constituents are dying AOC. Perhaps if you people stopped screwing around your constituents would have had the money to get out of dodge for a little while.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, ginger said:

You know what, just forget it. You people have got to be the most incompetent human beings on the planet. Schumer, (WHERE'S THE MONEY CHUCK?) Pelosi, Gillibrand and AOC with their "reparations" for people of color coronavirus victims. FORGET THE WHOLE THING.

post edit...Seriously reparations? You haven't managed to send even one penny to anybody. Your constituents are dying AOC. Perhaps if you people stopped screwing around your constituents would have had the money to get out of dodge for a little while.

Perhaps if they worked for America none of this would have been happening.

Pretty bad when so many Democrats know more about when their Politicians are going to give them something than they do about American History.

Personally, if reparations ever get a serious vote in Congress, it Will be time to see how important our Bill of Rights is.

JB, I'm hearing this out of NYC and Chicago...boo hoo there are more black people getting coronavirus than white because they don't have jobs that let them work from home. Louisiana is saying they want reparations because their people of color don't have access to doctors or nutritious food so they're all overweight. Now wait, where's that list that said Binghamton has the second highest obesity rate? Louisiana is not on that list.

i just tried to find that list...it was posted recently.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:13 PM, ginger said:

We're supposedly at the 'apex" of the flu and you didn't help anyone. Not a single person, not a single small business. 

Exactly. My neighbor who is an RN and travels for the VA can sure use the money since she travels all over and doesn't get much recompense from the VA. Her pay is pretty good but considering all the wear and tear on her vehicle repairs get costly for her. 

On 4/6/2020 at 3:55 PM, ginger said:

...Now wait, where's that list that said Binghamton has the second highest obesity rate? Louisiana is not on that list.

i just tried to find that list...it was posted recently.

Here you go:

1. McAllen-Edinburg-Mission, Texas
2. Binghamton, New York
3. Huntington-Ashland, West Virginia-Kentucky-Ohio
4. Rockford, Illinois
5. Beaumont-Port Arthur, Texas
6. Charleston, West Virginia
7. Lakeland-Winter Haven, Florida
8. Topeka, Kansas
9. Kennewick-Pasco-Richland, Washington
10. Reading, Pennsylvania

On 4/8/2020 at 7:35 PM, Kaz said:

Here you go:

1. McAllen-Edinburg-Mission, Texas
2. Binghamton, New York
3. Huntington-Ashland, West Virginia-Kentucky-Ohio
4. Rockford, Illinois
5. Beaumont-Port Arthur, Texas
6. Charleston, West Virginia
7. Lakeland-Winter Haven, Florida
8. Topeka, Kansas
9. Kennewick-Pasco-Richland, Washington
10. Reading, Pennsylvania

I'm sorry, I didn't see you found that...Thank you. :) Nowhere in Loiusiana is on that list but Binghamton NY made the list?  So AOC says being in a food desert is a preexisting condition. I wonder how that could translate into dollars for the Northsiders. I seem to recall talk of doctors writing prescriptions for food and insurance companies footing the bill. lol 

34 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Everyone stimulated today? I can’t even log in to my bank to see if I got anything. I’m assuming too much network traffic. 

(giggle)  :)   Have you checked out Solaks twitter lately?  I'm going to crank Rockstar again while I go in the kitchen and roll some meatballs and tune in Binghamton Now. Where's my coffee!

(can you tell I haven't slept yet?)

On 4/13/2020 at 3:00 PM, ginger said:

I'm sorry, I didn't see you found that...Thank you. :) Nowhere in Loiusiana is on that list but Binghamton NY made the list?  So AOC says being in a food desert is a preexisting condition. I wonder how that could translate into dollars for the Northsiders. I seem to recall talk of doctors writing prescriptions for food and insurance companies footing the bill. lol 

Look! Grocery money!

https://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20180508/NEWS/180509920/catholic-church-creates-3-2b-health-foundation-from-fidelis-sale

Edited by ginger
changed link