NY Governor Cuomo and his daily COVID-19 Briefings

He just lied his ass off. Upstate NY doesn’t have enough masks. Other than that, I find myself kind of liking the guy. You’re probably looking at your 2024 Democratic front runner. 

How did the media make the list of essential workers?

FEMA camps coming soon 

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue

tenor.gif

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

He just lied his ass off. Upstate NY doesn’t have enough masks. Other than that, I find myself kind of liking the guy. You’re probably looking at your 2024 Democratic front runner. 

Of course he lies.  He has to.

2024 NO - Biden has obvious mental issues.  He will hold the delegate lead going into the convention.  Then he will withdraw for medical reasons and we will have a brokered convention in which they will choose Cuomo.

Cuomo is one of the only dems who has not been damaged by the other candidates in debates.

The problem is, just like his father, he has many skeletons in his closet and Trump knows what they are.

Have to agree with the above......at least with the Biden part anyways. 

Biden is in essence a disposable Bic lighter. He has served his purpose by stopping the radical left Democrats from electing unelectable Bernie.....and destroying the Democrat Party as a whole. Can't imagine him now attempting to debate and remain mentally acute enough down the rigorous road ahead to NOT commit a game ending gaffe, lie, or inappropriate action. And of course then there's his 50 years of accumulated indefensible baggage....blatant grafting for friends & family..." Man, China is no threat to us, man.".........

Brokered Convention.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 9:47 AM, ginger said:

Not if AOC has her way. No matter what Sanders is saying today...I've no doubt he'll run third party. They just can't help themselves.

Told ya. He's staying on the ballot to present the new democratic platform. 

They are hard to watch - and it's not because of the numbers being reported. Who the hell cares who taught who how to make tomato sauce? Seriously, we are in the middle of a pandemic.

This thing should be 5 minutes of  "just the facts, ma'am" and then take questions from the urnalists and be done with it - not a 1 hour self-promoting infomercial every day.

I'll say the same thing about Trump - report the facts, let Pence do most of the talking, let Fauci and Brix field medical questions. Done.

^Agree, less rhetoric would be helpful. Yesterday AOC did a stint on the drag queen show and she's pushing for socialized medicine. In the meantime, the not for profit status ELMHURST HOSPITAL has been busy. I wouldn't trust that young lady to make a bed. It's probably best she remain in Washington. 

Speaking of Elmhurst, an ER doctor is saying he thinks President Trump, having grown up in that neighborhood and having direct knowledge of that hospital (as do I) should be doing more. Nevermind mind New Yorkers not only turned their backs on their own native son but have spent the past 4 years trashing him...I'd say he's performing to the best of his ability and with incredible grace. They should feel lucky he's their President.

Speaking of freight trains, NYSEG sent me a notice. It looks like there's a storm heading this way.  Might want to take down the tents.

Listening to Governor Cuomo right now. If he thinks he's going to place additional burdens on business then he can just shut down the MTA. Shut it down right now. 

43 minutes ago, ginger said:

Listening to Governor Cuomo right now. If he thinks he's going to place additional burdens on business then he can just shut down the MTA. Shut it down right now. 

I had to listen to Cuomo for 45 minutes today.  My God he is stupid.  He admits that they were not prepared.  He rambles on and on talking a lot but saying nothing.

On 4/16/2020 at 12:35 PM, PeteMoss said:

I had to listen to Cuomo for 45 minutes today.  My God he is stupid.  He admits that they were not prepared.  He rambles on and on talking a lot but saying nothing.

Pete I can see where this is going, every business is going to have to present an action plan to mitigate coronavirus or they don't get to open. This governor can't even save the lives of the people in nursings homes. He has perpetually neglected to address staffing issues. He isn't helping anyone. Trained personnel in hospitals and nursing homes can't contain the spread but he's going to place impossible burdens on everyone else. And toward what liability? Good luck proving you got the coronavirus from some business, ie a car rental.

I don't see him shutting down his contaminated subway system.

2 minutes ago, Kaz said:

I used to watch the whole infomercial, now I just watch enough to get through the first 4-5 slides. I'd need sedation to watch any more.

:) I listen until I get ticked off..usually the first ten minutes.

1 hour ago, JoeTheDrunk said:

They all lie whenever they open their mouths, especially the man called Trump.

Hey, Joe, do you realize if your kids get coronavirus they can't sue the hospital? You have no gun in your hand.

post edit...President Trump needs to address this issue, it's completely inappropriate.

18 minutes ago, ginger said:

Pete I can see where this is going, every business is going to have to present an action plan to mitigate coronavirus or they don't get to open. This governor can't even save the lives of the people in nursings homes. He has perpetually neglected to address staffing issues. He isn't helping anyone. Trained personnel in hospitals and nursing homes can't contain the spread but he's going to place impossible burdens on everyone else. And toward what liability? lol Good luck proving you got the coronavirus from some business, ie a car rental.

I don't see him shutting down his contaminated subway system.

I just find it a little hypocritical that those in charge were willing to shut down the world with very little, very bad data, but feel the need for lots and lots of very good data before opening it back up. You can be damn sure those initial models were not based on weeks-old properly vetted and certified numbers. They were based on assumptions and very very wide ranges of possibilities, which made them not terribly useful for making policy decisions. Although decisions were in fact made based on minimizing the likelihood of the worst possible outcome based on the worst possible set of assumptions.

27 they know exactly what they're doing and I'm not impressed. These are the people running the show. They aren't responsible but Sam's club has to put arrows on their floor directing shoppers...I don't even want to start on how your phone or bank card tracks your every move in the grocery store. 

47 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

OMG, you are right.  That is where he is headed.

psst big guy, my post says coronavirus not "China" virus.