NY Governor Cuomo and his daily COVID-19 Briefings

22 hours ago, WolfMan said:

He did NOT say that!!!!

He said “the experts are now telling us that the first cases in NEW YORK came from Europe” (which of course Europe cases came from China.).

Don’t conveniently nor unknowingly leave out qualifiers in your statements. That’s just as bad and in this case even worse than when the TV media takes things out of context.

I’ll repeat. I have never liked Cuomo and will never vote for him. Never. But I give credit where it is due. OVERALL he has been handling and directing this quite well, though he sure does like to preach every day. But the bottom line the COVID numbers in NYS are improving.

Don't say it came from Europe, it came from CHI-NA. As far as Cuomo handling this crisis , ask him about all the people with covid-19 he sent back to nursing homes , ask him where 300,000 mask went in a week when hospitals were only using 30,000, ask him how come when he had a chance to buy 17,000 ventilators at the advice of the health and welfare planning commission he invested billions in  light bulb and solar panel fiascoes. And between  you and me and everybody else his daily briefings suck. and finally he did say it again that the virus came from Europe.   

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, ginger said:

I wonder what the seniors in nursing homes are going to spend their $1200 stimulus money on? I'm glad they get to spend it. :) KFC for everybody! 

https://www.medicaidplanningassistance.org/covid-19-stimulus-checks-impact/

And then there was the time brand new very expensive orthopedic shoes showed up in the closets of some residents. Nevermind these people hadn't been able to stand or walk in years, if ever. In fact Tony used to tell the story of how he was billed for orthopedic shoes...after his father died. Maybe Tish ought to look into how these people are having their stimulus money spent for them.

post edit, and no the shoes would not have prevented foot drop...the were so big and heavy they would have caused external rotation.

Just turned off radio broadcasting Cuomo today. Revisionist History is commonplace among Democrats but c'mon, expecting us to forget the FACTS of what he has done over the past few months? He must have struck a deal with google to erase all of his fascist announcements backed by fascist -like Actions.

Sure am happy there is no racial tensions building in NYS and all it's cities. Even happier knowing we have such restrictive carry laws.

Agree, the "we didn't know" narrative is getting old. Regarding the nursing homes...he may not have really understood the ramifications but somebody should have stepped up to the plate and explained things. Where's Mrs Libous? At one time she held a pretty high rank as vice chair of the workmans comp board. Conservative, nurse...?

2 hours ago, ginger said:

Agree, the "we didn't know" narrative is getting old. Regarding the nursing homes...he may not have really understood the ramifications but somebody should have stepped up to the plate and explained things. Where's Mrs Libous? At one time she held a pretty high rank as vice chair of the workmans comp board. Conservative, nurse...?

Where was Zucker?  He is an MD Commissioner of the Department of Health?  Everytime I see him, I say he needs to get out of his suit, put some scrubs on and start treating patients.

So Cuomo has been demoted to Sergeant and he is doing his best "I know Nah-Ting!"

Pete, let me tell you something...the first few months I was in healthcare my unit had to be locked down for a flu. Vomiting, diarrhea , respiratory symptoms, the whole nine yards. There was one empty bed on the unit and the next thing I know they are sending me a transfer from the rehab unit which was not symptomatic. I march myself down to the supervisor to ask her what were they thinking..she shrugged her shoulders.

They know what they're doing.

So are you and Zucker tight? 

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Pete, let me tell you something...the first few months I was in healthcare my unit had to be locked down for a flu. Vomiting, diarrhea , respiratory symptoms, the whole nine yards. There was one empty bed on the unit and the next thing I know they are sending me a transfer from the rehab unit which was not symptomatic. I march myself down to the supervisor to ask her what were they thinking..she shrugged her shoulders.

They know what they're doing.

So are you and Zucker tight? 

No, I didn't like him the first time I saw him.  His comb over told me what he is.

There is enough for Cuomo and his HD to be sued civilly in court. I hope someone does. I sat there on my couch listening to him say it, I was like WTF this guys in charge. The man is clueless. His conferences are just reading numbers someone else prepares for him, then listen to his rhetoric. We're broke we need money, I want to change the school systems, BLAH BLAH BLAH. He will never run at the national level. No one outside of the tri state REALLY knows what he is. Lets not forget cut his teeth with the Clintons, HUD director, one of the idealist with the make housing affordable for those who cant afford it, that started the derivatives of cutting mortgages into pieces and selling them, that melted the economy later.

On another note, why doesn't someone ask him why he has directed a two trooper rotation, every two weeks, has been going for security tooooooooo   Puerto Rico   Stopped with this shitshow know but was going on for over a year. What's his investment.   

His heart is breaking for the 106 families who had deaths due to coronavirus yesterday. He looked real broken up about it, thoughts and prayers everybody! Can you imagine surviving Korea or Vietnam only to be ambushed by the likes of Andrew Cuomo? 

Memorial day is coming up. I hope he isn't planning a 3 day weekend vacation in the Hamptons. He needs to go visit those veterans homes. 

On 5/8/2020 at 4:53 AM, ginger said:

I wonder what the seniors in nursing homes are going to spend their $1200 stimulus money on? I'm glad they get to spend it. :) KFC for everybody! 

https://www.medicaidplanningassistance.org/covid-19-stimulus-checks-impact/

To add insult to injury, some nursing homes are telling residents to sign over their checks. Just a reminder...

THE NURSING HOME IS NOT ENTITLED TO YOUR LOVED ONES $1200 CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/19/us/stimulus-checks-nursing-home-theft-trnd/index.html

Взять кредит очень просто от 1.000 до 5.000.000 рублей
Заполните форму и мы подберем кредит
от банков и компаний, готовых выдать Вам деньги
Возраст: От 18 до 70 лет https://intercreditl.ru/offers/potrebitelskij-kredit/

Подбор микрозайм, кредитов, кредитных карт
Размер: от 1.000 до 2000000 руб
Срок: От 7 дней до 5 лет
Время рассмотрения: очень быстро
Получение денег: Банковский счет, наличными или через платежные системы
Возраст: От 18 до 70 лет https://intercreditl.ru/offers/mikrozajmy/

https://intercreditl.ru/kreditovanie/ Кредитование

Микрозайм с льготным периодом Микрозайм калькулятор Кредиты на товары и услуги 5181b3a

I'm so glad I don't watch a lot of television so I don't have to be barraged by the two winning wear a mask videos. I'm tired of being lectured to.

And now he's telling people to nicely encourage people who are not wearing a mask. 

Here's my advice...Do not approach the unmasked citizen, maintain social distancing even if you have to move to another subway car. DO NOT TALK TO STRANGERS. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.