Are Abortion Clinics being Shutdown as Nonessential?

19April1775

Or have Democrats left them open? Just a thought that popped in my head. After all, we are facing the greatest crisis to life on this planet as we know it. Right? It makes sense if they would suspend killing babies to make up for all the elderly about to die off.

#KUNGFLU

15 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Or have Democrats left them open? Just a thought that popped in my head. After all, we are facing the greatest crisis to life on this planet as we know it. Right? It makes sense if they would suspend killing babies to make up for all the elderly about to die off.

#KUNGFLU

Give me a fucking break. Like you REALLY give a shit about some woman who decides to have an abortion because of her circumstances. 
Waiting to adopt are you?? No. You’re not. 

Abortion happens to be legal.
Don’t like it?? Tough shit. Get off your high horse and mind your own god damn business. 

WOW!!!

Great response BiB.……………………….YOU FUCKING BABY MURDERER!!!

Thanks for showing your true self!

Hell holds a very special place for you and everyone else that condones the murder of a child in the womb...………..oh wait...……...you are even ok with killing them AFTER they are born!!

You're fucking SICK!!!

4 minutes ago, WyattEarp62 said:

WOW!!!

Great response BiB.……………………….YOU FUCKING BABY MURDERER!!!

Thanks for showing your true self!

Hell holds a very special place for you and everyone else that condones the murder of a child in the womb...………..oh wait...……...you are even ok with killing them AFTER they are born!!

You're fucking SICK!!!

Um,....did I ever say I support the extremes?? No. I didn’t. 

Fucking sick?? You have little idea about me, but you can surmise whatever you want. 
That’s the great thing about living in this country. You can have your opinion, and I can have mine. 

I really don’t give a shit what you think about me there Wyatt. You’re just another Holier than thou, self righteous hypocrite, who thinks that your way is the only way. It’s not. 

Lastly, go fuck yourself. 

1 hour ago, Back in Black said:

Give me a fucking break. Like you REALLY give a shit about some woman who decides to have an abortion because of her circumstances. 
Waiting to adopt are you?? No. You’re not. 

Abortion happens to be legal.
Don’t like it?? Tough shit. Get off your high horse and mind your own god damn business. 

Legal? Must have missed that vote in the Senate and House of Reprehensibles. 

Will you please post a link to that Law? Maybe a link to the list of elected ones that voted to approve that Law? My memory fails me on that one.

When mentioning special circumstances sure I agree with personal choice, in spite of my personal belief baby killing is wrong. All killing is wrong other than special circumstances.

Look at a sonogram some time.

The word million sounds like a lot of something. Maybe it will stick in your comprehension that millions of 12-15 year old kids have aborted after special circumstances like rape child abuse and so on. Is there a sensible, common sense reason the baby parts industry does not report the Adult men responsible for those? I seem to recall real Laws being on the books covering that that are ignored.

You might accept having your hard earned Tax dollars used to kill human life as acceptable, I never will. You know someone wants an abortion help them directly, leave my pittance of cash in the US Treasury alone.

On the other hand it does make sense. Gotta kill American babies to make room for more Illegal residents. Do I have that right?

It’s not legal? Gee, I thought Roe V.  Wade said it was. Silly me. 
Did I ever say I support tax dollars being used?  No I didn’t. 

I could spend a bunch of time trying to explain where I stand on this issue, but I’ve got better things to do with my time than argue over this shit on here. 
Have a great day. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/03/21/819356481/in-ohio-a-debate-about-whether-abortion-counts-as-an-essential-service

I normally stay far far away from some subjects, like this one...some things should be relegated to discussion among family only. 

Here's my take. A senior I know had her knee surgery postponed until further notice due to the virus situation. It's non essential. In the state of NY, it is my understanding women can have abortions any time they want. WAITING 3 months or so to see what happens with the virus situation shouldn't be a problem. Should it? That's what they voted for isn't it? 

Sorry Back in Black, Roe v Wade is a Judicial decision based on flawed interpretation of Law and science at the time. I always accepted it as legal decision not LAW.

I believe in Science. Not the so-called science of climate change destroying the world in 10 years, or whatever the number being used this time is. That has yet to be proven.

I believe the Science of photos in the womb, videos of beating hearts of human Life in the womb. Scientific Evidence possibly not available at the time of the Political R v W judicial decision.

I believe the FACT of the few times abortion was on a State ballot it was turned down by voters, and as usual politicians bent to pressure and ran to courts to override what American Voters wanted, want.

Other than that, as you said, you have the right to own opinion as do I. Just do not get mad at me, simply give me Sensible Reasons, supported by Facts, to help me see where my opinionated beliefs might be wrong.

Have a Blessed Day.

You've said all I need to know about you BiB!

Until you can sit and watch a sonogram of an abortion being performed...……………….Shut your fucking cake hole!!

And No...…………………..Go fuck YOURSELF asshole!!!

60 MILLION BABIES MURDERED...………...AND COUNTING!!!

17 minutes ago, WyattEarp62 said:

You've said all I need to know about you BiB!

Until you can sit and watch a sonogram of an abortion being performed...……………….Shut your fucking cake hole!!

And No...…………………..Go fuck YOURSELF asshole!!!

60 MILLION BABIES MURDERED...………...AND COUNTING!!!

Relax Wyatt, emotions overly expressed only feeds yer anger and uncontrolled anger distracts one. Focus and suppress the anger and tuck it away so you do not miss seeing or hearing some little thing that might help you make some of the changes you believe in. One old fart to another.

1 hour ago, WyattEarp62 said:

Thanks JB...…………….This subject just riles me up.

When the hatches are battened better things to do than get the blood pressure up.

When my neck or face gets red I prefer it be from the sun. Or from make-up if playing a part in a Pocahontas  Play.

2 hours ago, WyattEarp62 said:

First of all this subject should not have been brought up plain and simple. It riles me too, but under the circumstances. There are alot more pressing things. JMO

6 minutes ago, snowman60 said:

First of all this subject should not have been brought up plain and simple. It riles me too, but under the circumstances. There are alot more  pressing things. JMO

It is though a Valid question. Is it Elective or Necessary? In this Emergency situation all hands on deck for helping fight Necessary medical procedures. Even the bellhops should agree.

4 hours ago, WyattEarp62 said:

As it should. The left are extremely vile and hypocritical on the topic of killing babies. I'm actually surprised that BIB only freaked on abortion because many of the billionaire leftists they worship and get financed by support letting seniors die off because we can hire more teachers. See Bill Gates on video saying so. At both ends of the life spectrum the left has no problem killing people and they are on record saying so. 

So anyway BIB. Did the Democrat shit holes being wiped out by the China virus suspend abortion clinics during this trying time or not? Huh? 

3 hours ago, snowman60 said:

First of all this subject should not have been brought up plain and simple. It riles me too, but under the circumstances. There are alot more pressing things. JMO

Unfortunately Pelosi is the one who brought the subject up.  She is trying to get Planned Parenthood funding into the Stimulus package.

On 3/22/2020 at 8:06 PM, PeteMoss said:

Unfortunately Pelosi is the one who brought the subject up.  She is trying to get Planned Parenthood funding into the Stimulus package.

Just curious about a couple things.

With stocks being as they are, does anyone know what happened when obama threatened Foreign banks if names of secret numbered account holders? 

Where is the money coming from to drive stack market down to former Administration levels? It damn sure is not the average 401k holder. 

My final opinion on abortion, Readers Digest version. This is only the second time I ever mentioned it, although it happened decades ago now I am the only one alive to share this.

Some of us were snowed in by a freak snow storm and were getting hungry. Were planning on being down south before storm set in.

A friend and I headed out to get some meat. My friend shot a Doe and when I reached him he was still, kneeling there pausing the field dressing, and he was crying.

We needed the food, did not at first see the problem. The Doe he culled was pregnant.

I understood, no need of words. I understand.

On 3/22/2020 at 4:24 PM, snowman60 said:

Sorry snow, it is very relevant when you are pointing out leftist hypocrisy. Did you catch I posted this before Pelosi/Schumer killed the #kungflu relief bill demanding more funding for planned baby killing inc.? So, as you said, "under the circumstances" why the f*ck would they be trying to insert spending like this? I got lucky and called it early. You really can do more than one thought at a time if you try.

I'm not getting involved in the abortion debate, but do think that ALL elective surgery should be postponed for now. We don't need to take up bed space, medical staff resources, supplies, etc. when not needed, not to mention mixing more people into an already infectious environment.

16 hours ago, M_Sable said:

I'm not getting involved in the abortion debate, but do think that ALL elective surgery should be postponed for now. We don't need to take up bed space, medical staff resources, supplies, etc. when not needed, not to mention mixing more people into an already infectious environment.

Problem is there is no debate. Couple decades of Democrat Propaganda has made debate extinct on this subject.

All we have is two cement stanchions facing off every time subject comes up.