Really Democrats? Sinking Below Low-Life Level Now?

JB 2

Stop playing games Democrats. PRETEND just this one time you give a damn about the best interests of America. What are you stalling for? To give your owners little more time to get pawns in place?

If you plan to use your normal last resort intimidation get it over with.

Hey Chuckie and Nancy, how does it feel to learn the ones you thought you controlled now control you and Democrat Party.

32 minutes ago, JB 2 said:

Stop playing games Democrats. PRETEND just this one time you give a damn about the best interests of America. What are you stalling for? To give your owners little more time to get pawns in place?

If you plan to use your normal last resort intimidation get it over with.

Hey Chuckie and Nancy, how does it feel to learn the ones you thought you controlled now control you and Democrat Party.

The #fakenews media says they are holding out to make sure benefits go to workers and not just corporations. Same old stupid playbook they use every time. I had no interest in reading the whole thing but on senate.gov I was able to get a good handle on what Trump proposed. Guess what, it has a lot for workers and small business as promised. More smoke and mirrors from our radical left Pelosi-Schumer-CNN types. They want us to think it is a corporate bailout only. Total bull. What I saw is billions in loan guarantees made available for our corporations most stressed by the hysteria. If they truly were against it because of those corporate loan guarantees,

WHY DID THEY INTRODUCE THEIR OWN VERSION WITH ABORTION FUNDING AND CLIMATE CHANGE BULLSHIT??

Democrats and RINO's are criminal frauds.

Trump 2020.

Millions of Americans are losing their jobs, paychecks, retirement in a national crisis - and all Democrats care about is using that crisis to fund Abortions and the Green New Deal goodies. 

tenor.gif

Just quarantine this drunken haggard vaginal flap, depriving her of all vodka and Fixodent so American families can get a check

Another virus in this country that should be eradicated is Polosi, Schumer and the democratic party, they are not looking to help the American people in this terrible time of crisis but are just out for their own political gains. These people and the fake news media that push their agenda should be handled like they did in the old days by being run out of town on a rail. People's lives are at stake and all they can think about are power grabbing schemes. Time to put a stop to these people and their idiotic thinking  VOTE THEM OUT come election time which can't come soon enough.

I just heard the details about that 1400 page proposal. Unbelievable that conservatives and republicans are like "YES! Help people, give them cash ,right now!" and the democrats...continue to show the world what a bunch of phonies they are. Chuck Schumer ought be ashamed of himself for not doing everything he can to expedite financial help to HIS OWN CONSTITUENCY. The worst part is, you can't even embarrass these people into doing the right thing. 

post edit...oh let me try..

SENATOR SCHUMER YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. THE ONLY PROBLEM.

Sadly and tragically, it should now be painfully apparent to any reasonable thinking, worrying, American hunkered down and weathering this crisis. This all consuming Democrat hatred of Trump now exceeds any semblence of reason on the part of Pelosi, Schumer, and the majority of their lemming followers. Trump Derangement Syndrome makes it absolutely impossible for them to NOT see political opportunity in anything or any situation regardless the level of national severity of importance.

Ironically In the end however,  this dead end philosophy of hatred and selfish unreasonableness will inevitably result in their political demise personally and that of their Party. Do not let our progressive NYS liberal surrounding environment be your socio- political barometer as to what the vast majority of the rest this country sees and feels about this blatant act of political stonewalling in arguably one of the most unique and serious crisis in this country's modern times. They will and should reap the deserved whirlwind.   

Ironically and bizarrely enough Rashida Tlaib is saying 2 grand and then $1,000 until people are back to work. Something about minting 2 trillion in platinum...I really didn't get that part but the price of platinum has dropped so...

Really chuckie, Cuomo?

Democrats are antsy due to the emergency situation showing signs of progress. Must continue their Demands before people begin to open their eyes. 

Someone tell them Cuomo is in charge of running NYS, not the Federal Government. Feds are there to help, not do for. 

Schumer does need that tar & feathering mentioned earlier.(that is traditional before run out on a rail).

Why is it only NYS Govenour making all the fuss, is the poor guy ignorant of our Constitution?  Does he not know He is in charge of running NYS, while our President has 50 States to oversee? Not to Control, to oversee. State Governor is responsible for State Actions or problems.

The minimal controlled fear I suppress is nothing compared to the fear of the anti-American Democrats getting what they want for this Country.

Personally, I am sick of Minority Rule. Sick of Democrats using every tragedy to force  hiring by minority status rather than Qualified Competency. 

President Trump and all Americans say we want to hire 10 qualified  people. Democrat Demand would be, we want to hire 20 people, 5 blacks, 3 Hispanics, 5 diversity officers with fully staffed offices, 4 women, 2 Hispanics and 1 "right thinking" white guy for color balance.

If only it was funny not factual.

When this is ready to be signed by President Trump, I hope, I Pray, Trump reads aloud every racist, amount of cash, and recipients of cash Demanded by Fasc.., sorry, by Democrats.

Good morning :) 

$300 million for migrant and refugee assistance

$800 million endowment for Humanities

$100 million for NASA

$25 million for cleaning supplies for the capitol

$25 million for additional house of reps salary? 

What?^ They're trying to give themselves a raise in the coronavirus bill?  My offer is this Senator Schumer...nothing...and I'll appreciate $100 million hazard pay for NYS workers to come out of your office.

Agreed, Ginger.

Bills brought up for a vote in the US Congress or in our state equivalents should be about one goal, and one goal only. Enough with both sides trying to sneak in stuff that is not relevant to the primary goal.

I don't know if it still goes on, but I always hated NY State legislators stuffing in "member items" or pet projects into proposals.  "This is a bill to help farmers out, but we won't vote for it unless Senator Schmuckface also gets $500,000 to renovate a merry-go-round in Catewagica NY (population 345)".

As far as I'm concerned, this stimulus should provide a safety net for laid off workers, the elderly or uninsured, small businesses, and money to enhance health care at the local level to deal with the crunch. Corporations like  the airlines that have been making money hand over fist should get support, but with restrictions that forbid stock buy-backs and CEO bonuses, and should be repaid to us taxpayers in full out of future profits. Cruise lines that are flagged in foreign countries, pay little to no US taxes, and don't abide by US fair labor standards?  They get squat.

Sending out $1,200 checks will be too little and too late at the pace at which the Federal Government works, and may well go to many of those that don't need it and haven't earned it.

We are faced with a conundrum, unlike earthquakes, floods, or tornadoes.  Just when we need to have  both government and the private sector working in full force, more and more are quarantined or out of a job.  This one is different, and will take a whole lot of pulling together. I'm not seeing that in our broken two-party monopoly political system right now, as they all point fingers and try to figure out how soon the Senate can go on Easter Vacation.

Just me winging it with my initial impressions. It's really complicated.

11 hours ago, ginger said:

Who needs a senator when you can do this from your living room sofa.

Who needs a  Governor that expects Washington DC to do the job he is elected to do? 

Asking the Federal Government for help is not the same as expecting Federal Government to do things for you that you should be doing. 

We have the supreme court now.  Can't we revisit line item veto? I can't recall why it was unconstitutional.  I suppose I'll google it later.

21 hours ago, ginger said:

We have the supreme court now.  Can't we revisit line item veto? I can't recall why it was unconstitutional.  I suppose I'll google it later.

Any scotus decision on that would be an interesting read.

I believe in coincidence but something little is nagging  my mind.

Graham meeting in hall with Schiff and another toward end of Impeachment Scam.

Strangest damn Prayer I ever heard coming from Senate Minister at end of Impeachment Farce.

Democrats not concerned about Business as Usual theft of US Tax Dollars from Treasury.

DNC still accept barack Hussein obama as Their president.

No matter what train of thought I am on, my head keeps bringing those to the fore.

2 hours ago, JB 2 said:

Any scotus decision on that would be an interesting read.

I believe in coincidence but something little is nagging  my mind.

Graham meeting in hall with Schiff and another toward end of Impeachment Scam.

Strangest damn Prayer I ever heard coming from Senate Minister at end of Impeachment Farce.

Democrats not concerned about Business as Usual theft of US Tax Dollars from Treasury.

DNC still accept barack Hussein obama as Their president.

No matter what train of thought I am on, my head keeps bringing those to the fore.

I have a rationale to get around the presentment clause. I'd end up winning the battle but losing the war.