What is Governor doing to stop covid spread from NYC?

thomas

8 minutes ago, thomas said:

1/2 of all USA covid cases are in NYC. What Cuomo doing to stop the spread and contain it there? 

Best I can figure, exercising his vocal chords, and blaming President Trump. Oh yeah, and wearing shirts to, in his mind, makes him look like an average guy working things out.

26 minutes ago, The End Is Near said:

It's amazing that this asshole runs his mouth like he does. I think in his tiny little brain he truly does think he's been good for NYS.  No new jobs created and people leaving NY in hoards. He feels good hammering on the president. He's a piece of sh!t. 

Trump will smoke him on this whole joke. Cuomo and even ABC News is starting to waiver on its severity. I'm listening to WNBF news breaks and can hear a shift in the narrative. They are reacting to Trumps Easter deadline slowly but surely. WE HAVE THE POWER FOLKS. Screw the media and their scumbag politicians. Live your life as you see fit. The best worker in the world is the American worker. ACT LIKE IT.

24 minutes ago, FormerSomeone said:

Cuomo will bus the NYC infected up to our available hospital beds in Broome County.  That will be a good thing.  {Drinking Kool Aid at the moment}.

Because Divershitty is our greatest strength... 

15 hours ago, DanCooper said:

NY will be a road warrior land in two months.

Oh c'mon did you not hear the good news last night?

Some reporter was on one of the nearly empty NYC streets reading off some stats on problem. One caused me to have one of those OS moments before laughing.

Crime rate is down 17%. Imagine that. City and state on virtual lockdown and Crime is down 17%. ?We need to release more from jails, at least one thriving NY industry should remain intact.

What has Cuomo done? Become expert at CYA and the Blame Game.

25 minutes ago, thomas said:

Cuomo said today that health care workers have all the PPE  they need for now. Ventilators still needed.

Funny how they, MSM/Democrats, tried to cause this kind of panic, whatever ya care to call it, was with the Vape Crisis. They were so worried about "the children" reporting was over the top. Remember how the oils used were attaching to the lungs hairs? Similar accounts in MSM with this crap. And no I am not saying beer bug is related to vaping, simply that some reported symptoms are same.

Give a Democrat a dollar, they will hate you for not giving 5 dollars.

GOD forbid they ever be made to budget as Americans are forced to. Americans do not cry over having less income temporarily, We do what is necessary. Without dipping into our neighbors wallet.

Today's Cuomo Chinese Virus Chat was pretty revealing.  He let it out that the amount of aid a school district receives will change over the year.  He will give the districts a number but it will probably be reduced as the year goes on.  Oh well, live with it. 

I would assume the same for all municipalities.  There will be layoffs in schools and other government agencies.  When and how many is up in the air.  This will kinda be like working at IBM.  You never know when the manager will call you in to give you an offer you can't refuse. 

Cuomo is whining about the Stimulus Bill.

Go after Chuckie and Pelosi.  They are your buddies.

Do we need $25 mill to go to the JFK center?

Do we need $250 mill for illegal aliens?

And all the other pork in the bill.

Andy, why are there 2,000 ventilators sitting in a warehouse?

10 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Cuomo is whining about the Stimulus Bill.

Go after Chuckie and Pelosi.  They are your buddies.

Do we need $25 mill to go to the JFK center?

Do we need $250 mill for illegal aliens?

And all the other pork in the bill.

Andy, why are there 2,000 ventilators sitting in a warehouse?

I would like to see some reporter ask him about these things at a televised press conference, especially about the warehouse packed full of  PPE equipment he was sitting in front of when when he gave his little BS speech that he wasn't getting any supplies  and then in the next breath say he was stock piling all the equipment he was getting from the fed. Cuomo the medical people need these supplies NOW

10 hours ago, thomas said:

At briefing today President said USA Navy Hospital Ship is ready 3 weeks early. He will be there Sat. when it deploys from Va. Arrives in NYC Mon.

U.S. Navy Hospital Ship to Deploy to New York City

Cool! They have fully trained combat trauma surgeons!

Let's put more people on ships....it's worked great so far, as the USS Theodore Roosevelt scuttles off to Guam, and cruise ships circle around at sea.