Sign in to follow this  
thomas

White House asks self-quarantine for NYC travellers

"White House health officials on Tuesday asked that anyone who has traveled through or left the New York City area to go into voluntary self-quarantine for 14 days to help stop the spread of the novel coronavirus, which has already infected tens of thousands of people in N.Y.C.

"https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/white-house-officials-ask-anyone-200318665.html

"Mayor Richard David says there are "legitimate concerns" about the possibility that people arriving in Binghamton by bus could spread COVID-19."
https://wnbf.com/binghamton-mayor-concerned-about-nyc-bus-passengers/

map of virus spread

12:58 am 3/26/20

15k9NcX.jpg

Please tell me I’m wrong. Looks like the Snort-Line from NYC to Binghamton is still making numerous daily trips. How many of these scum-bags are going to self quarantine? Just a matter of time. 

Cuomo needs to lockdown NYC, then get suicided  

Bring the virus from NYC to Bing-A-Ling

I wonder if we're getting patients from other upstate counties. I followed a Mohawk Ambulance all the way down 81 this morning. Google tells me they are out of the Albany area. I was going to keep following them but they were travelling around 75 mph and I didn't feel like speeding. 

Ginger: What exit did you get off of 81?

In Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga and Schenectady there are 309 cases.  That probably is enough to fill their hospitals.

I was on my way home...Front St exit. I didn't see where they took the split. Imagine my surprise when I found out the ambulance company was out of Albany. They should have been coming down 88. That makes me think there's no room in Albany or Syracuse...next stop Binghamton.

12 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Please tell me I’m wrong. Looks like the Snort-Line from NYC to Binghamton is still making numerous daily trips. How many of these scum-bags are going to self quarantine? Just a matter of time. 

Cuomo needs to lockdown NYC, then get suicided  

Bring the virus from NYC to Bing-A-Ling

My daughter and her husband are holed up in their apartment in Nassau County. Everyone has asked them to come home..Binghamton or Utica but they are afraid of possibly infecting people. She says they are ok...down to their last 8 rolls of bath tissue but plenty of food. She says they are not comfortable ordering take out and they're feeling pressured to support their favorite asian and greek restaurants. Both are getting paid to work from home. They created separate office spaces. He went to the office once and they went to the wholefoods once and for a walk late at night a few days ago. They have a balcony and here's a cool thing..all of the apartments have self contained air systems so the only air circulating is their own. NYC in the spring... :) make it over by EASTER please!

Every one is heeding the White House request to self quarantine if travelling from NYC?

now

h6QynfV.jpg

The CDC now has guideline for anyone from greater NYC area to self quarantine for 14 days.