Broome County covid cases

thomas

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look, as long as nursing homes and hospitals continue to admit coronavirus patients, THEY ARE THE VECTOR. Anyone who works in healthcare knows the Dept of Health is ineffective so you really need to send in the big guns and light the proverbial fire under their pants. 

Department of health fined the nursing home in Washington $677,000 but if they make corrections they won't have to pay it. How many times are we going to go through this? People are dead. 

I have every confidence former sheriff's deputy now Senator, Akshar has every capability to build a posse and lock this down. :) 

Perhaps Sheriff Harder would like to deputize some interested individuals?

I don't think I'm asking for a lot. If you don't give me what I want, it's never going away.

12 minutes ago, ginger said:

I have every confidence former sheriff's deputy now Senator, Akshar has every capability to build a posse and lock this down. :) 

The last thing we need is that self serving phony baloney thug and his ilk forming a vigilante posse. Unless we are going full blown third world nation.

6 hours ago, Glinda the good witch 1 said:

He's a legislator. He has no power to direct anyone to do anything. He has no more power than you do. He has a platform and a voice as an elected official. That's it.  

Thanks J Solak for the heads up.

https://www.gnyha.org/news/gnyha-secures-immunity-for-hospitals-and-workers-from-liability-in-connection-with-the-covid-19-emergency/

On 4/5/2020 at 3:40 PM, ginger said:

I can't imagine that the trial lawyers will allow this to stand. RES IPSA LOQUITUR If your relative acquires coronavirus in a nursing home, THAT MEANS SOMEBODY DIDN'T DO THEIR JOB. Let us not forget, people are required to sell their property and hand over all of their assets. They are told "This is your home now".

President Trump needs to mandate nursing homes to publicly disclose their covid 19 status. Make it happen.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/us-medicare-agency-said-to-seek-better-covid-19-disclosures-by-nursing-homes/ar-BB12wFFH?li=BBnb7Kz

55 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Drove by Syracuse, yesterday. Onandaga County has almost 550 cases. Broome doesn’t look so bad. Testing on the other hand... .....

What about the plasma from recovered Broome people? Is there a plasma bank so it can be used to help severely ill covid patients here? And you're right about the testing. Who is covid immune? We need to know that too. If they intend to restart the colleges with all the students from NYC area will they be tested for covid first? What about when they travel all the time back and forth to NYC, will they be covid tested when they return? They can wipe out Broome County with a covid surge.

And what about the snowbirds? Are they being tested when they return from their winter escape? How many of them are there anyway?

The point is we need a plan before we rush into any re-opening. Otherwise we risk thousands of new cases.

• thomas changed the title to Broome County covid cases