thomas

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/28/2021 at 6:16 PM, PeteMoss said:

27, aren't you afraid of the delta variant?  It is much worse than the regular CCP virus? 

Spreads easier, targets those who are not vaccinated. 

It is fueling the surge in cases.  Run, run, the sky is falling. 

Hazmat suits will be all the rage.   Stock up now before the rush.

I'm taking a vacation in July. I'm going to see my mother and brother for a few weeks...I'm staying in a very nice condo on the beach. I'm more worried about getting covid on this trip than I am about getting infected here in NY. I know I shouldn't be so paranoid as neither my brother or sister in law have been sick, or my mother for that matter. None are vaccinated. I wish I had a hazmat suit and respirator for the flight. 

1 hour ago, ginger said:

I'm taking a vacation in July. I'm going to see my mother and brother for a few weeks...I'm staying in a very nice condo on the beach. I'm more worried about getting covid on this trip than I am about getting infected here in NY. I know I shouldn't be so paranoid as neither my brother or sister in law have been sick, or my mother for that matter. None are vaccinated. I wish I had a hazmat suit and respirator for the flight. 

Most of the post was in jest. 

When you fly, turn off the damn blower that blows air on you.  Of course a mask and gloves are required.  Try not to use the bathroom.

Your biggest risk may be spending a few weeks in the condo by the beach. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You'll notice almost nobody is dying any more from this bad case of the sniffles. We know how to treat it now. Hospitals hungry for the extra profits were too quick to put people on vents in the first few months - AND clamped down on cheap pharmaceuticals. I'll bet a good half of the people who died from this thing in the last year didn't have to die...they were just treated incorrectly. And then of course, you had the Cuomo serial murder spike.

10 hours ago, Common Sense said:

You'll notice almost nobody is dying any more from this bad case of the sniffles. We know how to treat it now. Hospitals hungry for the extra profits were too quick to put people on vents in the first few months - AND clamped down on cheap pharmaceuticals. I'll bet a good half of the people who died from this thing in the last year didn't have to die...they were just treated incorrectly. And then of course, you had the Cuomo serial murder spike.

If you read the newspapers, people are dying from it every day. 😑

https://nypost.com/2021/08/23/get-vaccinated-florida-mom-loses-two-sons-to-covid-in-12-hours/

Get vaccinated’: Florida mom loses two sons to COVID in 12 hours

August 23, 2021 4:52pm 

A heartbroken Florida mom lost her two adult sons to COVID-19 in a span of 12 hours — and now she’s urging others to get the vaccine before it’s “too late.”

Lisa Brandon of Jacksonville says she regrets not pushing her sons Aaron Jaggi, 35, and Free Jaggi, 41, to get vaccinated before they became infected with the virus in late July, news station WJAX-TV reported.

“I wish I could have made them do it. And now it’s too late,” she told the outlet.

Brandon, who was vaccinated, had a mild case of the virus.

But her sons’ health took a turn for the worse. 

She brought them both to the hospital, where they were admitted into the intensive care unit and ultimately put on ventilators.

Free died on Aug. 12, and his younger brother, Aaron, followed 12 hours later.

“I think they would be alive today if they would have gotten their shot,” Brandon said.

The mom said she’s speaking out about the ordeal to urge others to get the jab.

“It’s a parent’s worst nightmare,” Brandon said of her sons’ deaths. “The only reason I’m doing this is to put the word out to please get vaccinated.”

jacksonville-covid-brothers.jpg?quality= Free Jaggi, 41, left and Aaron Jaggi, 35, died hours apart.

On 8/24/2021 at 10:38 AM, Bo Marsh said:

If you read the newspapers, people are dying from it every day. 😑

https://nypost.com/2021/08/23/get-vaccinated-florida-mom-loses-two-sons-to-covid-in-12-hours/

Get vaccinated’: Florida mom loses two sons to COVID in 12 hours

August 23, 2021 4:52pm 

A heartbroken Florida mom lost her two adult sons to COVID-19 in a span of 12 hours — and now she’s urging others to get the vaccine before it’s “too late.”

Lisa Brandon of Jacksonville says she regrets not pushing her sons Aaron Jaggi, 35, and Free Jaggi, 41, to get vaccinated before they became infected with the virus in late July, news station WJAX-TV reported.

“I wish I could have made them do it. And now it’s too late,” she told the outlet.

Brandon, who was vaccinated, had a mild case of the virus.

But her sons’ health took a turn for the worse. 

She brought them both to the hospital, where they were admitted into the intensive care unit and ultimately put on ventilators.

Free died on Aug. 12, and his younger brother, Aaron, followed 12 hours later.

“I think they would be alive today if they would have gotten their shot,” Brandon said.

The mom said she’s speaking out about the ordeal to urge others to get the jab.

“It’s a parent’s worst nightmare,” Brandon said of her sons’ deaths. “The only reason I’m doing this is to put the word out to please get vaccinated.”

jacksonville-covid-brothers.jpg?quality= Free Jaggi, 41, left and Aaron Jaggi, 35, died hours apart.

Yeah, people die every day of all sorts of things. I'll betcha, if you really really looked extra extra hard, you could also find anecdotal evidence that lots of people are NOT dying from it. And unless we know for certain WHY they died, what kind of treatment they received at the hospital, whether they had comorbidities, whether they were forbidden from getting proven effective medicines, we can't really even discuss their deaths. This is the problem with cutting and pasting only the information that suits your motives. If you, Bo, are scared to death of COVID, by all means go get your vaccines and your monthly boosters, wear two masks and a plexiglass face shield..hell, a whole hazmat suit and military-grade gas mask. Those of us who've HAD COVID and fought it off just fine like the flu that it is will just keep on living our lives as normally as we can in the face of being surrounded by brainwashed frightened little sheep.

7 minutes ago, thomas said:

QjlCcO4.jpg

it would be great if they would break it down farther to see how many people infected are actually from Broome County. With the colleges coming back, one has to assume that is part of the current jump. But we all know they won't ever break it down that far, everything is just classified as Broome County

These are government-generated statistics. The government has a lot of reasons to want to keep the COVID scam going as long as possible. What other numbers do we get from the government that we find "trustworthy?" How many confirmed cases of the flu are there right now? RSV? Common Cold? Herpes? Meningitis? TB? Why all the singular focus on a virus we know (again with the government statistics) is 99.9+% survivable? ENOUGH WITH THIS SHIT. Meaningless numbers, meaningless masks, deadly vaccines. Do we want to keep on living like this or do we want to just start ignoring these morons and live as the free people we were born to be?

This is fake to you?

https://nypost.com/2021/08/29/florida-to-receive-14-portable-morgues-as-covid-19-cases-soar/

14 portable morgues sent to Florida as COVID cases soar

August 29, 2021 3:37am 
AdventHealth hospital will receive three of the 14 portable morgues distributed across Florida. AdventHealth hospital will receive three of the 14 portable morgues distributed across Florida. SOPA Images/LightRocket via Gett

Fourteen portable morgues are en route to help overburdened hospitals in Central Florida amidst the state’s massive breakout of COVID-19, a report said.

There were more than 1,700 deaths due to the virus in the past week in the Sunshine State, according to reports.

An email obtained by WESH 2 News confirmed that the Central Florida Division of AdventHealth has reached the capacity of hospital morgues due to the influx of COVID patients.

“We believe this backup is due to a throughput slowdown at local funeral homes which is causing us to hold decedents for a longer period of time,” the email said, according to the outlet.

The hospitals are unable to request the aid they would typically receive through the Florida Emergency Mortuary Operations Response System, according to the email.

“Since there is no disaster declaration for the state, we are unable to request assets such as FEMORS, but they are being contacted for guidance,” the email said.

The morgues will be distributed among nine area hospitals, two of which — AdventHealth and Orlando Health — will receive three morgues each.

Gov. Ron DeSantis' mask mandate ban was shot down on Friday. Gov. Ron DeSantis’ mask mandate ban was shot down on Friday.  SOPA Images/LightRocket via Gett

Nearly 44,000 Floridians have died during the pandemic, according to WESH 2. 

On Friday, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ ban on mask mandates for students and staff in the state’s public schools was shot down by a judge.

Leon County Circuit Judge John C. Cooper found DeSantis’ July executive order — which barred schools from forcing students to mask-up — “is without legal authority.”

The judge sided with a group of parents, who challenged the executive order in a lawsuit, following three days of video hearings in the case.

The ruling came after 10 state school boards — representing half of Florida’s 2.8 million public school students — voted to go against DeSantis’ order and impose mask mandates.

Again with the media manipulation. Why are "cases" "SOARING?" What's the real reason hospitals are "overwhelmed?" I have no trust or faith in any COVID numbers generated by any level of government. They have brought that on themselves by continually lying and manipulating data to further a specific point of view. The one statistic I keep seeing from a variety of sources is the overall number of deaths in the nation over a ten year span. The number of overall deaths - just the hard total of people who died of ANYTHING - in 2020 didn't show any remarkable spike as compared to other years in that decade cohort. You would think a "pandemic" would cause a severe increase in the overall total of deaths.

It should raise at least a tiny little red flag that all of these ominous sounding stories about portable morgues and "soaring cases" all seem to center on Florida, where the governor there has bucked the Biden administration at every turn and is considered a thorn in Biden's side. Just a coincidence, ya think?

Look, we've been debating COVID for almost two years now. All the arguments are stale and useless. People die for all kinds of reasons. COVID is nothing more than a flu that's been grossly politicized. It's never been a pandemic. It was a tool used to steal the election and further a push for global depopulation "vaccines." There are tons of good doctors and nurses who are out there telling the truth about the virus, the masks, the vaccines, all of it. You can either choose to seek all points of view or you can just sit there as a member of the choir and get preached to by all the information sources that tell you what you want to hear.

5 hours ago, Bo Marsh said:

This is fake to you?

https://nypost.com/2021/08/29/florida-to-receive-14-portable-morgues-as-covid-19-cases-soar/

14 portable morgues sent to Florida as COVID cases soar

August 29, 2021 3:37am 
AdventHealth hospital will receive three of the 14 portable morgues distributed across Florida. AdventHealth hospital will receive three of the 14 portable morgues distributed across Florida. SOPA Images/LightRocket via Gett

Fourteen portable morgues are en route to help overburdened hospitals in Central Florida amidst the state’s massive breakout of COVID-19, a report said.

There were more than 1,700 deaths due to the virus in the past week in the Sunshine State, according to reports.

An email obtained by WESH 2 News confirmed that the Central Florida Division of AdventHealth has reached the capacity of hospital morgues due to the influx of COVID patients.

“We believe this backup is due to a throughput slowdown at local funeral homes which is causing us to hold decedents for a longer period of time,” the email said, according to the outlet.

The hospitals are unable to request the aid they would typically receive through the Florida Emergency Mortuary Operations Response System, according to the email.

“Since there is no disaster declaration for the state, we are unable to request assets such as FEMORS, but they are being contacted for guidance,” the email said.

The morgues will be distributed among nine area hospitals, two of which — AdventHealth and Orlando Health — will receive three morgues each.

Gov. Ron DeSantis' mask mandate ban was shot down on Friday. Gov. Ron DeSantis’ mask mandate ban was shot down on Friday.  SOPA Images/LightRocket via Gett

Nearly 44,000 Floridians have died during the pandemic, according to WESH 2. 

On Friday, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ ban on mask mandates for students and staff in the state’s public schools was shot down by a judge.

Leon County Circuit Judge John C. Cooper found DeSantis’ July executive order — which barred schools from forcing students to mask-up — “is without legal authority.”

The judge sided with a group of parents, who challenged the executive order in a lawsuit, following three days of video hearings in the case.

The ruling came after 10 state school boards — representing half of Florida’s 2.8 million public school students — voted to go against DeSantis’ order and impose mask mandates.

Again what is the fatality or hospitalization rate(s)? Without numbers this is just theatre for the absurd, meant to make DeSantis look bad. 

That said, we all know the obese / diabetic set and 80+ / cancer patients should take precautions to not get infected.

• thomas changed the title to Broome County covid cases