• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

from Broome County :

COVID-19 Dashboard

Due to changes in the way COVID-19 data is shared by New York State, the Broome County COVID-19 dashboard is no longer updated. The archived dashboard with data from March 2020 through December 2022 is still available. Click the icon below to access the archived dashboard. 

https://www.gobroomecounty.com/hd/coronavirus

links to data :

https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/positive-tests-over-time-region-and-county

wGgaK3n.jpghttps://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#county-view?list_select_state=New+York&data-type=CommunityLevels&list_select_county=36007

• thomas changed the title to Broome County covid cases

Kathy Hochul has doubled down on covid vaccines. Recently NYS Supreme Court ruled mandatory vax as unconstitutional. This has left employers wondering if they are at liberty to rehire staff.

I watched an interview with the governor given by Jennifer Lewke out of Rochester. She refuses to give the go ahead and says she's holding out for an Appeals Court ruling. She also cited several other initiatives to combat short staffing...bonus pay for retention and educational incentives. There is also some plan to have a panel comprised of employees from their respective roles in nursing decide on staffing ratios. Lol um Sure.

Governor Hochul completely ignores the ambiguities presented by Jennifer. I can tell you, I've been reading her healthcare related material for a while now because she has broken stories and advocated for seniors and their families in western NY for years regarding patient neglect.

Sorry I can't figure a way to post the video. 

• 1 month later...

No one is wearing a mask anymore, or very few are. I went to pt today and all of the staff were unmasked. She said they were determining the policy on a week to week basis. 

It's fine. If people are comfortable...

No one is wearing a mask anymore, or very few are. I went to pt today and all of the staff were unmasked. She said they were determining the policy on a week to week basis. 

It's fine. If people are comfortable...

• 1 month later...