• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DanCooper said:

Cuomo:

Schools will reopen if a region is in Phase 4 & daily infection rate remains below 5% (14-day avg). Schools close if regional infection rate is greater than 9% (7-day avg) after August 1.

So what if the Infection Rate is at 7%.  Sounds like Cuomo's math is off. 

Makes no sense.  The more testing, the higher the rate.

On 7/13/2020 at 3:37 PM, PeteMoss said:

So what if the Infection Rate is at 7%.  Sounds like Cuomo's math is off.

I assume what they're saying is that nothing changes at that point.

IE, if you get under 5%, you can open and we expect a spike but won't make you close again until 9%. If you close at 9%, you can't reopen until things calm back down to below 5%.

UGH! There is nothing worse than being sick in the summer!

Speaking of...I just started using these to wipe my face..between the heat, the masks, sweat..potentiality for bacterial growth. My face feels really clean and toned after using one. The texture of the wipe is kind of rough so you feel like your getting the grime off. I bought them at CVS...I think they were around $6-7.00 but I had a 30% off coupon. I give the product a ten.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/4-Pack-Simple-Facial-Wipes-Exfoliating-25-count/594438729?wmlspartner=wlpa&selected

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BC is History said:

My Grandmother is there, she tested positive twice and is asymptomatic.  They were testing more of the residents because they had a small outbreak.

I'm glad she's not sick. Mind if I ask...did she have a flu shot yet? If not, is it their intention to give one while she's still testing positive? I've been a proponent for viral misdirection/interference theory forever. I see the DoD is on it, finally. Basically they think giving the flu vaccine adds protection for other flu rsv and nonflu..but interferes if you are colonized with coronavirus or pneumonia. 

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X19313647?via%3Dihub

• thomas changed the title to Broome County covid cases