Speaker Pelosi NOW ON TV Talk Talk, Talk that's all Folks!

Independent

Darn, I tried to find it..Garo at this point I would take Rashida over Nancy for speaker. I also read...Canada is giving their people 2 g's for 4 months...I don't know if there were any strings attached.

The last thing I heard Pelosi say was that everything she added into the bill was related to coronavirus. None of it was except cleaning supplies for the Capitol although I don't think they need $25 million dollars worth.

8 minutes ago, Independent said:

Speaker Pelosi standing at the podium and Talking and Talking and Talking and NO ACTION. What a Blow Hard. Wasting valuable time talking instead of getting it done.

No television around right now but I still am nervous they (Democrats) are stalling, waiting. Almost as though they have no plans to allow legitimate elections come November.

Hey, did everyone get their NYS Early Voting form in the mail? We did, it is in the trash where it belongs.

3 minutes ago, ginger said:

Darn, I tried to find it..Garo at this point I would take Rashida over Nancy for speaker. I also read...Canada is giving their people 2 g's for 4 months...I don't know if there were any strings attached.

The last thing I heard Pelosi say was that everything she added into the bill was related to coronavirus. None of it was except cleaning supplies for the Capitol although I don't think they need $25 million dollars worth.

Best way to clean Capital? Use that 25 mil to buy busses and ship the anti-American elected ones back to wherever they came.

FYI, Heard shops have new supply of Hoppes oil in stock. Gotta make sure hands and All surfaces stay clean.

1 minute ago, JB 2 said:

Best way to clean Capital? Use that 25 mil to buy busses and ship the anti-American elected ones back to wherever they came.

FYI, Heard shops have new supply of Hoppes oil in stock. Gotta make sure hands and All surfaces stay clean.

3 in 1 oil isn't good enough for you?  :) I'm just picking on you JB