Local Hospital Update

You Never Know

I would not post this if I did not believe it to be accurate, not fear mongering just stating what was relayed to me by a high ranking UHS staff member. A conference call took place yesterday with nurses that are at present not working they were advised the following. Both Lourdes and UHS will each be receiving 20 non-covid patients from the New York City area. Wilson is at present revamping a floor to a negative pressure floor and at that time it is likely that they will receive up to 19 covid patients from NYC. As I said to the best of my knowledge this is very credible information, surgical nurses and staff that are not working at present will now be assigned to these floors.

33 minutes ago, You Never Know said:

Wilson is at present revamping a floor to a negative pressure floor and at that time it is likely that they will receive up to 19 covid patients from NYC.

Given the videos we've seen from people filming empty floors in NYC hospitals - including the "war zone" Elmhurt Hospital in Queens just last Friday - you have to wonder why there is no room down there and they're sending the patients up here.

Unless . . .  they want this thing to spread.

The whole hospital thing makes no sense.

cnn guy said Central Park Field Hospital is expected to be maxed out in two days. I was not aware any patients were yet being treated there. Chinese Virus my ass. The most dangerous epidemic from a foreign country is coming from Washington DC.

Sorry, no more off topic.

1 hour ago, You Never Know said:

I would not post this if I did not believe it to be accurate, not fear mongering just stating what was relayed to me by a high ranking UHS staff member. A conference call took place yesterday with nurses that are at present not working they were advised the following. Both Lourdes and UHS will each be receiving 20 non-covid patients from the New York City area. Wilson is at present revamping a floor to a negative pressure floor and at that time it is likely that they will receive up to 19 covid patients from NYC. As I said to the best of my knowledge this is very credible information, surgical nurses and staff that are not working at present will now be assigned to these floors.

Our daughter is having a scheduled c-section at Wilson on Thursday. Sure hope they have plans in place to keep her, her husband and new baby safe.

This just in....

Nothing set in stone as of yet. Each hospital has said they could take 20 if needed. Some ER & ICU doctors and nurses think it’s ok because they know how crazy it can get. The worry is they won’t get the cream of the crop to send us from NYC. This situation is fluid. 

If 27x has it first. You have it first! Many times I’m ahead of DRUDGE, John Solak and Binghamton Bill. 

The Navy hospital ship docked in NYC has 1,000 beds. It is barely being used. Originally they didn't want china virus patients on it but did put some on. Now Cuomo wants to use it for nothing but china virus because NYC hospitals are a ghost town. So if they are a ghost town and not over burdened why would Cuomo want to use it for china virus? I'll bet anybody being treated on the ship gets treated on the Federal dime. NYS is so broke he came up with a scheme to make the Fed's pay for his failures.

I'd say 27' has the more accurate account of the situation. Of course they have to have stupid conference calls to make it look like they are doing something to continue the panic hoax.

On 4/6/2020 at 2:26 PM, JoeTheDrunk said:

Our daughter is having a scheduled c-section at Wilson on Thursday. Sure hope they have plans in place to keep her, her husband and new baby safe.

I posted this last week. Mother, father and baby came home on Saturday. Just when you thought all went well my daughter just got a call from the BC Health Department letting her know she was exposed while in the hospital. She has to quarantine for 2 weeks now. All we can do is pray that all is ok. 

2 hours ago, JoeTheDrunk said:

I posted this last week. Mother, father and baby came home on Saturday. Just when you thought all went well my daughter just got a call from the BC Health Department letting her know she was exposed while in the hospital. She has to quarantine for 2 weeks now. All we can do is pray that all is ok. 

Thoughts and prayers that all will be OK.

2 hours ago, JoeTheDrunk said:

When you worry about something you bring it on yourself. That is one of those rules of the Universe. Stop. It won't happen.

17 hours ago, JoeTheDrunk said:

Poor mom and dad, so much to do and think about adjusting to a little one in the house. Do they have a pet cat or dog? If so, it's been my experience the animal will know who is sick before they will.

18 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

When you worry about something you bring it on yourself. That is one of those rules of the Universe. Stop. It won't happen.

Listen dude. It's OK if you decide not to take this seriously but you have no right and are VERY arrogant and irresponsible telling others what to do. No matter what you believe this thing IS serious and taking lives of people who would not be taken by the seasonal flu. 

So shut the fuck up and don't tell people what to do. Do what you wish with YOUR life.

And one other thing, did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe you are very wrong in your stance? If you are wrong, stop taking chances with other people's lives. (assuming you have done some things that could expose others i any maner in which this virus spreads)

^Don't listen to 75! He doesn't know the entire universe! remember this?! lol :) (you know i have to pick on you a little dear )

Yep he walked right into that one! Here's the proof! He put everyone on BCV in the porziuncola church on august 1st...which gives you an indulgence...yes there's a little more to it but so what. 

4 hours ago, WolfMan said:

Listen dude. It's OK if you decide not to take this seriously but you have no right and are VERY arrogant and irresponsible telling others what to do. No matter what you believe this thing IS serious and taking lives of people who would not be taken by the seasonal flu. 

So shut the fuck up and don't tell people what to do. Do what you wish with YOUR life.

And one other thing, did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe you are very wrong in your stance? If you are wrong, stop taking chances with other people's lives. (assuming you have done some things that could expose others i any maner in which this virus spreads)

Ladies and Gentleman. I introduce you to Bob Joseph. 

On 4/14/2020 at 2:02 PM, JoeTheDrunk said:

How' is your family, Joe?