Local Hospital Update

You Never Know

On 4/15/2020 at 10:56 AM, WolfMan said:

Listen dude. It's OK if you decide not to take this seriously but you have no right and are VERY arrogant and irresponsible telling others what to do. No matter what you believe this thing IS serious and taking lives of people who would not be taken by the seasonal flu. 

So shut the fuck up and don't tell people what to do. Do what you wish with YOUR life.

And one other thing, did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe you are very wrong in your stance? If you are wrong, stop taking chances with other people's lives. (assuming you have done some things that could expose others i any maner in which this virus spreads)

Yer right on, Wolfman. It's all risk assessment. If it's as serious as it appears, taking the safe road is best.  If it turns out not to be, so what?  You had to stay close to home.  Americans have become a bunch of crybabies.....I can't go to the beach!  WAAAAH.  I can't go to crowded bars!  WAAAAH.

I know that some people are very seriously effected by the employment situation, but I'll betcha that a vast majority of them do not have enough in savings to get by for a month or two, but have wide-screen TVs and all of the other "necessities" of life.

We've always taken the stance that you build a good foundation and a solid house first, and then worry about what color curtains to get.

17 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Yer right on, Wolfman. It's all risk assessment. If it's as serious as it appears, taking the safe road is best.  If it turns out not to be, so what?  You had to stay close to home.  Americans have become a bunch of crybabies.....I can't go to the beach!  WAAAAH.  I can't go to crowded bars!  WAAAAH.

I know that some people are very seriously effected by the employment situation, but I'll betcha that a vast majority of them do not have enough in savings to get by for a month or two, but have wide-screen TVs and all of the other "necessities" of life.

We've always taken the stance that you build a good foundation and a solid house first, and then worry about what color curtains to get.

Probably the most arrogant thing you have ever said here. "If it turns out not to be, so what?" Tell that to the MILLIONS who have lost their jobs and their employers who spent decades building up their business, to see it wiped out in weeks!, because of pathetically spineless people like yourself and Blowman.

You say "Americans have become a bunch of crybabies" YET IT IS YOU and Blowman that have folded like whimpering little children because your government and your TV told you to. Both of you are pathetic human beings who have no empathy for the destruction you helped bring to real people, in your own country. Both of you are psychopaths as far as I'm concerned.

LOOK IN THE MIRROR YA FRIGGIN' PSYCHOS. You helped kill people in your own country because you are weak in the knee. You truly disgust me. Both of you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2020 at 8:31 PM, JoeTheDrunk said:

Thanks for asking.

So far so good. Isolation ends on Thursday. No issues with any of them.

I hope your children are still doing well. :)