Jason Stalin Garnar just restricted your driving dates.

19April1775

Actually I just came from Wegmans with my senior house guest who wanted Chinese for dinner. New Panda, Fraternity and Moon Star are all shut down. The parking and store situation were rather sedate. Everyone was doing a great job with infection control. :) 

We really do not have the population size that would warrant this edict. Furthermore, it's so inconsiderate of the elderly who have good days and bad days, especially with this rainy weather.

5 minutes ago, ginger said:

Actually I just came from Wegmans with my elderly house guest who wanted Chinese for dinner. New panda, fraternity and Moon Star are all shut down. The parking and store situation were rather sedate. Everyone was doing a great job with infection control. :) 

We really do not have the population size that would warrant this edict. Furthermore, it's so inconsiderate of the elderly who have good days and bad days, especially with this rainy weather.

7 minutes ago, ginger said:

Actually I just came from Wegmans with my senior house guest who wanted Chinese for dinner. New Panda, Fraternity and Moon Star are all shut down. The parking and store situation were rather sedate. Everyone was doing a great job with infection control. :) 

Tell it to the county check point / road block. 

Seriously, it's not like we live in NYC where there are a million people living one on top of another.

Mr Garner needs to take priorities more seriously. What a follower who clearly can not think for himself. 

5 minutes ago, ginger said:

Seriously, it's not like we live in NYC where there are a million people living one on top of another.

Mr Garner needs to take priorities more seriously. What a follower who clearly can not think for himself. 

I agree. I had the pleasure of driving through Ithaca yesterday, in the afternoon. You would have little idea life as we know it has been turned upside down. Plenty of people out and about - sure a few masks. For dinner, I finally went to Sonic. You would have thought it was 4th of July weekend. 

Jason and the other Demoncat officials can’t stand that people are beginning to call shenanigans on these edicts. This would have been a great Twilight Zone episode.

13 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Wonder when the forced Quarantine will start 

It already did..up north, Buffalo way, let me see if I can find the story.

16 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Tell it to the county check point / road block. 

Thank you for reminding me... a lot of elderly and not so elderly rely on lip reading to "help them hear."

Huh? I can't hear you with my glasses off.  :) If you are wearing a mask, please be patient with seniors.

8 minutes ago, ginger said:

Thank you for reminding me... a lot of elderly and not so elderly rely on lip reading to "help them hear."

Huh? I can't hear you with my glasses off.  :) If you are wearing a mask, please be patient with seniors.

I have 8 wigs, 21 pairs of 70's sun glasses and about 13 different license plates. I will not go down easy!

lol :) I brought that up because I keep expecting to be pulled over and having to explain to an officer the mask is for his own protection. but I suppose if he/she insists i remove it...ok...

There is NO REASON why area businesses shouldn’t be open as long as social distancing, which I believe most people believe in, is being adhered to. I guess if we catch Covid 19 at the grocery store, Lowe’s, or while picking up take-out food, that is OK.

This is what happens when government steps into business and people’s personal lives.

The Broome County economy, which was never strong to begin with, is going to shrivel up and die thanks to politicians like Cuomo and Garnar.

4 minutes ago, thomas said:

Let's at least try to follow the guideline. Also a $1000 state fine if you do not social distance. The county ban on unnecessary travel remains in effect. Wear a face cover as the CDC requests and wash hands a lot. Thank you.

So, I can’t go out and take a drive if I feel like escaping the confines of my home? 

Guess what? I will and unless I am violating a law, the police better think twice about stopping me.

Thank you.

LOL. Fat chance. I’ve been out for a drive  once since I started my self isolation 10 days ago. It was just to get some fresh air, see some buds on trees along the rivers and a drive through my old neighborhood in Kattelville. I did not interact with a single soul. 

So I will go out again when I damn well please but I PROMISE that it will only be on an odd day if it is to get gasoline. Cross my heart and hope to...well, I cross my heart.

33 minutes ago, thomas said:

Let's at least try to follow the guideline. Also a $1000 state fine if you do not social distance. The county ban on unnecessary travel remains in effect. Wear a face cover as the CDC requests and wash hands a lot. Thank you.

No. My attitude with this whole thing is if YOU are worried about catching the china flu, YOU stay home. Don't force tyranny on me or any other healthy individual. We all have the right to peacefully assemble. People who are paranoid because they consume CNN 24/7, stay home. I'm not doing it.

I already warned everyone here two days ago that this was being rolled out in Syracuse:

Why birth dates instead of license plates?  See this post in that thread:

So, a question for all  of the docile sheeple out there:

NOW will this be what will start a Rosa Parks movement within you?

If so, then call up Garnar's office and tell him to go f*** himself!

Or will you just be silently obedient, and again reach for the KY jelly?