Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
19April1775

Jason Stalin Garnar just restricted your driving dates.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, YankeeDoodle said:

I already warned everyone here two days ago that this was being rolled out in Syracuse:

Why birth dates instead of license plates?  See this post in that thread:

So, a question for all  of the docile sheeple out there:

NOW will this be what will start a Rosa Parks movement within you?

If so, then call up Garnar's office and tell him to go f*** himself!

 

Or will you just be silently obedient, and again reach for the KY jelly?

 

 

 

 

 

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually this will INCREASE the number of people who are out and about.  Tomorrow is odd so I can go out and I will.

F Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ginger said:

Seriously, it's not like we live in NYC where there are a million people living one on top of another.

8.63 Million.

See why the Earth needs a population correction?  Tough, but we forced it to have to come.

7.5 Billion people on earth.  Twice the work population of 1970.  

And in 1970 (the first Earth Day) Hugh Downs stated on the Today Show: "Our Mother Earth is rotting with the residue of our good life.  Our oceans are dying, our air is poisoned.  Do we have the will to turn our way of life upside down?  Because that is what it is going to take.  Or do we go on breeding, demanding more and more power, more of everything =until we suffocate or die of plague or famine?"

Can't say we weren't warned.  We have 50 years and we've just bought more crap, tossed more plastic diapers, burned more fuel, cut more trees down, bred more children.  Time to let the next species have a crack at it.  We suck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I practice 6 ft distancing, we order in our groceries (ordered today can't get til next Wed), our kids pick up stuff for us when they go to the store. We go out to pick up take out to support our local businesses. That being said I'll be damned if Comrade Garnar is going to tell me when I can go! One thing the "sheeple" should keep in mind is that it will be based on your birth year (odd or even). Since they have no way of knowing your birthday you will be stopped by the authorities or at check points to produce your papers. Sound familiar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an even birth year. My boyfriend has an odd year. What happens if we are in the car together to go walk at a park?  Or we go for a motorcycle ride on a nice day?  We both go from home to work to home as essential employees. Grocery store rarely.  Now punish us further?  I don’t think so Garner. Good luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Responsible_Adult_Female said:

I have an even birth year. My boyfriend has an odd year. What happens if we are in the car together to go walk at a park?  Or we go for a motorcycle ride on a nice day?  We both go from home to work to home as essential employees. Grocery store rarely.  Now punish us further?  I don’t think so Garner. Good luck. 

You go by the oldest birth year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never really thought of Jason Garner one way or another but the kid is really starting to irk me. The grocers have gone out of their way to allow for safe accomodation for senior shopping. I just don't understand what he's thinking, like everyone is out and about all day everyday? 

Aside from that, I wonder how much the doctors are getting for these telephone visits. The phone has been ringing off the hook for my senior house guest. She had three of them yesterday and that's not including the registration calls and then the nurses consult before the doctor actually calls. And now today she had another phone call. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 MILLION people have lost their jobs over 15,000 flu deaths. Great job government retards, great job.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's stay focused on mitigating the covid as business opens back up with precautions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m a very proud Democrat, but Jason Garnar is losing a lot of support every day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, thomas said:

Let's stay focused on mitigating the covid as business opens back up with precautions. 

You really believe that this is as deadly as the plague in the Middle Ages?

 

Have you ever watched the show Hustle (starring Robert Vaughn)?  The government and the media are running what is shown in every episode.

The Long Con.

The question is - what are they really up to?

 

Again, remember what Hermann Goering so famously said:

"All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."

Only this time, the "attack" is being done by an invisible enemy. One that appears to be as dangerous - or less so - as the common flu. And then pay doctors and hospitals to inflate the numbers, by giving them more money when they label the cause of "death" as Covid-19 - even if they had been in hospice for months - and for putting the patients on ventilators.

And accuse those who don't buy their BS of making their families, neighbors and communities unsafe.

 

I didn't realize the world was full of so many stupid and gullible people.

I knew the Democrats were - how else to explain supporting and defending Hillary and Biden. But so many Trump supporters buy into this con as well.

 

The question that REALLY needs to be asked is - what was actually going on in Wuhan and Iran to make their fatalities so high?  It wasn't the "regular" Covid-19.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if a man and his husband have different birth years and they want to go out together for safety reasons? Which day do they chose? Do they get to go out both days? Just askin for a friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ginger said:

I never really thought of Jason Garner one way or another but the kid is really starting to irk me. The grocers have gone out of their way to allow for safe accomodation for senior shopping. I just don't understand what he's thinking, like everyone is out and about all day everyday? 

Aside from that, I wonder how much the doctors are getting for these telephone visits. The phone has been ringing off the hook for my senior house guest. She had three of them yesterday and that's not including the registration calls and then the nurses consult before the doctor actually calls. And now today she had another phone call. 

Can you believe she just spent over 20 minutes ON THE PHONE with the CVS pharmacist? Are they getting paid extra FOR CONSULTS too?

NO SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANY CHANGES.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

You really believe that this is as deadly as the plague in the Middle Ages?

 

Have you ever watched the show Hustle (starring Robert Vaughn)?  The government and the media are running what is shown in every episode.

The Long Con.

The question is - what are they really up to?

 

Again, remember what Hermann Goering so famously said:

"All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."

Only this time, the "attack" is being done by an invisible enemy. One that appears to be as dangerous - or less so - as the common flu. And then pay doctors and hospitals to inflate the numbers, by giving them more money when they label the cause of "death" as Covid-19 - even if they had been in hospice for months - and for putting the patients on ventilators.

And accuse those who don't buy their BS of making their families, neighbors and communities unsafe.

 

I didn't realize the world was full of so many stupid and gullible people.

I knew the Democrats were - how else to explain supporting and defending Hillary and Biden. But so many Trump supporters buy into this con as well.

 

The question that REALLY needs to be asked is - what was actually going on in Wuhan and Iran to make their fatalities so high?  It wasn't the "regular" Covid-19.

 

 

I heard on the news earlier they are trying to set forth the narrative that the genome of coronavirus in NYC isn't from Wuhan it's from Europe. I'm sorry you can't see the look on my face. I saw that episode of Law and Order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2020 at 11:59 AM, ginger said:

I heard on the news earlier they are trying to set forth the narrative that the genome of coronavirus in NYC isn't from Wuhan it's from Europe. I'm sorry you can't see the look on my face. I saw that episode of Law and Order.

Our media is doing the bidding of the communist Chinese. Never forget it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The storm blew through without ripping my roof off like those stupid emergency broadcasts on WNBF said they might. I'm going out for a drive in violation of my approved date. Come find me Jason. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

Our media is doing the bidding of the communist Chinese. Never forget it.

I know. My computer is blowing up with cute stories of asians who rescue kittens and perform all manner of good deeds...it's insulting. I don't know if you saw but I actually tried to get take out chinese last week. Wegmans was...not that good.

The Chinese however have nothing to do with what is going on my own backyard...oh wait, I do have a bamboo problem  :) Seriously, I'm not impressed with the intrusion into my home. In retrospect of the aforementioned phone call...that pharmacist was fishing for info. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woohooo. Drove 10 miles in violation of the odd/even rules and didn't get caught. This works! All you have to do is go undercover as the No.1 approved religion in Democrat controlled regions and they don't even look twice!! 

 

376de86921feacf1.png?1586813948

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×