Garnar says drive by birthday parties/parades not legal?

Endwellian

17 minutes ago, Endwellian said:

These types of celebrations are being promoted by the media all over NY state. But Jason Garnar says they are not legal?

How about a drive by egging of Garnar’s house?

Well, at the very least all of the driving participants have to have a even-numbered birth year if the birthday is an even day, and odd birth year if the birthday is on an odd day.

Walkers of course at least 6 feet apart, wearing a mask and just hope they do not have to take a shit while parading because NO ONE will allow them inside their house to dump. 
Am I missing anything?

YES! It depends on the day of the week you were born. 

Monday's child is ill I'm told

Tuesday's child has caught a cold 

Wednesday's child is down with the flu

Thursday's child is feeling blue

Friday's child can't eat any food

Saturday's child is in a foul mood

and the child that's born on the sabbath day is the only one who's feeling okay.

12 hours ago, Wildcat23 said:

I see on Facebook many local birthday car parades yesterday. Will Jason Stalin Garnar try to lock up the participants? Vote this asshole out of office. He’s in way over his head.

I haven’t heard of one arrest over this. This bag of air’s proclamations are pointless without anyone to enforce them. I’d like to have seen how Preston handled this crisis.

21 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Not local, but this guy got arrested and put in handcuffs for being in a park with his daughter. I thought maybe he was selling drugs or pimping her out but come to find out he was just playing catch with her. 

Great PR job there by the po po. These idiots probably run the toys for tots program too. Makes my blood boil. Total freaking morons to do something like this. And look how insecure they are. 3 cops for a dad and his daughter. LOSERS!

42 minutes ago, ChristmasT said:

Just because Garnar's life is miserable, after he cheated on his wife, he's trying to ruin all of our lives too. This is not a person who should be in a position of power. 

Yeah, he kept "social distance" from his wife! He didn't even need 6 inches, let alone six feet to pull that off. He's gonna get hit hard on her this election season.  

30 minutes ago, DJC said:

Rich David bitch slaps Jason Garnar.

D38F83C9-97F8-42B5-AB78-25B4E82B7289.jpeg

Dear Mayor David,

My wife and I would like to go to Spring Forest Cemetery and visit both of our parents graves as we do every Easter. We bring palms and lay them on the grave. We have done this for more than 20 years and never see anyone around us when we have done this in the past. We would like to go on Easter just like in the past. We will drive there and if anyone is around we will not get out of the car. If no one is around we will get out of the car for just 5 minutes to lay the palms. I hope this is alright with you. Please do not have us arrested. If you see this note before noon Sunday, please respond. If you tell us we cannot go we will obey. Mr. Garner's statements have upset my wife deeply. She is going through depression right now but we will get through this. God bless you sir.

Here is Jason Garnar is his own words, outlawing drive through parades and parties:  https://www.weny.com/story/41994813/broome-county-executive-drive-around-birthdays-parades-banned-under-nys-on-pause

Rather than check with Albany on these seemingly harmless celebrations, Garnar continued his fear mongering and made irresponsible public announcements.  This is the same guy who couldn't get any significant number of Covid-19 tests from Albany for a month.  But Tompkins County had 10,000 tests.

Then Rich David, seeing the absurdity in Garnar's irresponsible announcement, actually reached out to Albany to clarify.  This is what a leader does.  Sure enough... Rich David was right and Garnar was wrong.

Right now we have a County Executive more concerned with making headlines at his daily media updates than providing accurate and important information to Broome County residents.  Case and point, last week when he announced the absurd even/odd day driving schedules, he teased in the morning he had an announcement, but we would need to watch him at 3pm for the information.  If this is really about getting safety information to the public, release the damn information.  And he better make sure it's accurate. Jason Garnar releasing fake news is not helping us, he is hurting us.