Cuomo ordering all New Yorkers to cover their noses and mouths in public

8 hours ago, WolfMan said:

Nah. You wanna eat Whoppers, McNuggets and Baconators all the time it’s no skin off my scrot. Us mask wearers will buy what we need at the grocers while supplies last. 

But I'm vegan. And don't forget snowflake, you can get about everything you need online. More than one way to fight this :D.

And if you were capable of thinking for yourself, you would have already come to the conclusion that masks must not work. If they did work, only the snow flakes would have to wear them because they would be protected from people not wearing them, right? Masks must not work and Cuomo just proved it.

9 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

And people are too stupid to see that.  They have more pressing issues on their mind. After all, the new season of The Bachelor started this week!

Not all people. Thousands in Michigan turned out to gridlock the state capital. Some repeat footage but you get the point. People are pissed about this hoax.

15 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

You know they are patriots when you see the American flag. Progressive freaks fly the chicom flag these days.

This action is without a doubt part of a Russian psy op. They are wildly successful recently of playing the US and China against each other and fomenting dissent and protests on both ends of the American political spectrum.

4 hours ago, ThelmaHarper said:

This action is without a doubt part of a Russian psy op. They are wildly successful recently of playing the US and China against each other and fomenting dissent and protests on both ends of the American political spectrum.

Please tell us you were just being facetious.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:55 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

The order is expected to take effect Friday to allow people time to obtain masks or cloth coverings to follow the new rules, Cuomo said, adding local authorities will be tasked with enforcing the mandate.

LOL. So the Police have another thing to worry about? They have way bigger things to worry about than people not wearing masks and gloves.

6 hours ago, ThelmaHarper said:

I think she is YD :ph34r:.

12 minutes ago, ThelmaHarper said:

No. Just sad to watch the UI's, thinking they're actually patriots, fulfilling Nikita'a prophecy.

For the love of God, if you don't understand it is the Chinese government that has thoroughly infiltrated the most important of American institutions and are in the middle of bringing us down, you need serious psychological help. Russia is not the threat, CHINA is. Your people, Biden, Clinton, Bush, McCain, Obama sold our ass out to China and now they are making their move. You would have to be fucking blind to not see what is happening. 

BUT WEAR YOUR MASK, EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!!!!

22 minutes ago, 19April1775 said:

For the love of God, if you don't understand it is the Chinese government that has thoroughly infiltrated the most important of American institutions and are in the middle of bringing us down, you need serious psychological help. Russia is not the threat, CHINA is. Your people, Biden, Clinton, Bush, McCain, Obama sold our ass out to China and now they are making their move. You would have to be fucking blind to not see what is happening. 

BUT WEAR YOUR MASK, EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!!!!

Da, comrade. Keep telling yourself that. 

You yourself exhibit traits of anger and rage issues. Too much of the vodka, comrade? Shirtless Vlad is Putin us on a collision course with the Chinese and then he'll pick at both carcasses. Your homoerotic crush DJT is Vladimir's boy toy and FLOTUS is a well placed graduate of the Sparrow School. 

The Chinese have been Russia's puppets since Mao the Molester was living in the Gobi.

20 minutes ago, ThelmaHarper said:

Da, comrade. Keep telling yourself that. 

You yourself exhibit traits of anger and rage issues. Too much of the vodka, comrade? Shirtless Vlad is Putin us on a collision course with the Chinese and then he'll pick at both carcasses. Your homoerotic crush DJT is Vladimir's boy toy and FLOTUS is a well placed graduate of the Sparrow School. 

The Chinese have been Russia's puppets since Mao the Molester was living in the Gobi.

Folks, I think TH's account has been taken over by a bot. If it really is her, I'd love to see that Hillary website you are reading.

3 hours ago, 19April1775 said:

Folks, I think TH's account has been taken over by a bot. If it really is her, I'd love to see that Hillary website you are reading.

You closet cases that sold your asses to the Donald are better spreaders of disinformation and Vlad the Bald's propaganda than any bot could be. 

Was watching television the other day with my 98 year old mother at her home and she's still as sharp as the proverbial tack. She absolutely loves former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee.....and after watching him, I can see why.  

At the time of my visit with her, Huckabee was on the television being interviewed about the somewhat draconian measures being instituted by some Governors (Cuomo, Whitmer, etal.) and was expressing his opinion that leadership, especially during crisis, should be leadership with common sense and an attitude of serving. Hired to work FOR the people. Humility.....and not the daily grandstanding that we're witnessing in an effort to feed a egoed self importance addiction. He was in essence, common sense incarnate. One of the points that he expressed was that during this pandemic, population density was obviously a key factor and that businesses and people residing in Wyoming might not need to be treated with the same policy as those residing in a Brooklyn, NY?  Urban/rural....Upstate/downstate NY? 

Anyways, In the overall, I was sincerely impressed by his logical answers and position to every question presented. The man exuded the rare mixture of strength and confidence with an obvious  strong faith based sense of being and purpose. I also understand that by his being a Baptist minister, he could never be accepted (elected) as his presumed pro life stance on abortion would probably be an overwhelming impediment.

Again, I just find myself liking the guy and feel as though he would've/ could've made a wonderful POTUS. And it's difficult for me to swallow and a sad commentary on the times that such a charactered fellow like the former Governor couldn't make the grade to be a candidate and yet a characterless self consumed miscreant like Hillary Clinton could come within a biscuit of being President. What a country.

My opinion and Im sticking with it.

Pretty simple to me. Let businesses open and post a big-ass sign in front: Corona Virus Safe Zone, Or Open For All, No Restrictions.  People can shop where they want to, and businesses can decide whether they want to take risks or not.

Sort of like non-smoking bars, which was and is a dumbass idea.  If there was such a demand for smoke-free bars, business persons would have opened them.