COVID-19 IS A LIE!

Gentleman Ned

On 4/24/2020 at 3:48 PM, ginger said:

75 I'm simply comparing the mayor in Jaws to Governor Cuomo making excuses for deliberately infecting elderly New Yorkers. People are dead. Let's have a senate hearing in Congress.

Now governor Cuomo is trying to blame the WHO and CDC for not advising him in a timely manner. Coronavirus was on radar as early as January 26th because that's when I started the original thread. I saw President Trump is thinking of suing China...not on behalf of New Yorkers or any other state that passed legislation giving IMMUNITY regarding anything covid related.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, ginger said:

Now governor Cuomo is trying to blame the WHO and CDC for not advising him in a timely manner. Coronavirus was on radar as early as January 26th because that's when I started the original thread. I saw President Trump is thinking of suing China...not on behalf of New Yorkers or any other state that passed legislation giving IMMUNITY regarding anything covid related.

Too bad there isn't a "lawyer" mutual fund...they are going to make a killing on this for years to come

Sable several states gave immunity...they are not suing anybody except for gross negligence and even that's questionable because the immunity legislation includes staffing considerations. The best case scenario I can think of is if the family was not informed the coronavirus was present in house... I was listening to a woman tell the story of her mom who died and the home never notified her of the virus so she didn't have the option of getting her out of there.

Furthermore, don't tell me Governor Cuomo did not know the State Department of health was acting against the advice of the Medical Directors Association. HE WAS ADVISED.

^from what I understand, the UK did not take the same approach to coronavirus that we did. A reminder, they have socialized medicine. Initially, their idea was "let her rip" if you will...nobody wears a mask, nobody gets a test. everyone gets the flu thus herd immunity. Thus, the number will never be known. I read an interview with some higher up and the woman actually smirked when asked about the number of deaths in their nursing homes. They know exactly what they're doing. I also read an article, their border police are forbidden to wear a mask. When this first started nursing staff was also forbidden to wear masks because it would scare the patients. Luckily in our area we don't have a lot of stupid people...which is why our numbers are low.

^ I might also mention, those girls at the nursing home in Washington...they were already wearing masks without even knowing they had coronavirus. Their patients came back negative for influenza but they still wore masks and took some precautions. 

On 5/1/2020 at 10:00 AM, ginger said:

^ I might also mention, those girls at the nursing home in Washington...they were already wearing masks without even knowing they had coronavirus. Their patients came back negative for influenza but they still wore masks and took some precautions. 

Yesterday after shopping and walking around town with my dog, I got mad at him. With all the people around he noticed a couple of them wearing masks and he asked me why they were wearing muzzles. When I told him, the SOB laughed and said I should put my muzzle on just to see how it feels being made to do something I do not want to do. 

I got over it, took him to Mickey Ds before heading home. Today is looking to be better.

JB everything we need to know about about coronavirus we learned in kindergarten...wash your hands, cover your mouth when you cough. If you're sick, stay home until you are completely better. It's not rocket science.