Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Ned

COVID-19 IS A LIE!

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Gentleman Ned said:

Enough is enough people. This corona thing is a total sham. Total BS. If your sick or scared stay home. As for the rest of us, let's get to work!

Go on a beach vacation in Florida so that you can get a good tan. You'll look better in a casket then.

Tell the families of those that have passed that it's all a sham. I've already lost a cousin to this.

You are a BIG part of the problem. It's not all about you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, M_Sable said:

Go on a beach vacation in Florida so that you can get a good tan. You'll look better in a casket then.

Tell the families of those that have passed that it's all a sham. I've already lost a cousin to this.

You are a BIG part of the problem. It's not all about you.

 

Well, since there we are nearing 175,000 deaths Worldwide from Covid 19, that puts the death rate worldwide at a staggering.....are you ready?????
 

0.00002243589% of the worlds population!

Me thinks you and people that think like you are THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF ALL.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Gentleman Ned said:

Enough is enough people. This corona thing is a total sham. Total BS. If your sick or scared stay home. As for the rest of us, let's get to work!

The problem is, and which most people don't realize and is being covered up, is that there are TWO things at work here.

Yes, there is a coronavirus going around. The same that often occurs every year, in addition to the "regular" flu.

I've often gotten them in the late spring (March on). And I had one this year too. This one lasted about a week, I was blowing my nose, and then it went away. No normal head cold, no congestion, etc. My wife had it a week before me, and my parents a week before that.
 

Conoraviruses, like the flu, target the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions. But we never heard about those deaths in the past because no one stuck cameras in everyone's faces and documented every death.
 

But no one thinks it's odd that they are listing Covid-19 as the cause of death for everything?  There is a big difference between dying WITH Covid-19 and dying FROM Covid-19. 


But now Health & Human Services is telling doctors to list Covid-19 as cause of death if they test "Positive" for Covid-19. Even though all of the experts say that there is no really reliable way to test for that particular strain.
 

Also suspicious is that Medicare will pay a hospital around $4,600 if a patient has pneumonia, but over $13,000 if that patient has pneumonia "caused" by Covid-19. And the hospital will get paid $39,000 if that same patient is put on a ventilator.
 

Doesn't that open things up to manipulation? Especially since all hospitals are now in dire financial straights?
 

Isn't it odd that New York State, and I think it was primarily New York City, suddenly backtracked last week and "found" patients who had died in previous weeks but "mistakenly" had not been properly coded as dying from Covid-19?  That they magically "found" 3,700 victims to add to the death count?  Which increased the total number of deaths in the entire United States by 16%?
 

Families around the country are complaining when a family member is publicized in their local media as dying from Covid-19. Even though they've been in hospice for months!
 

We're told that hospitals are "war zones", and that every room on every floor is booked, and that they have to put patients out in the hallways.  But citizen journalists have gone into these same hospitals and recorded videos as they walked floor after floor, wing after wing, and found them empty.  And hospital security is making sure no one gets in now to show the scam.


Numerous reports of nurses going to NYC to assist, and then emailing back home that they are sitting around and doing nothing. Have you seen all of the videos of nurses and staff dancing in the halls?  What's that all about?  I'll have to dig it out later, but there is a video of nurses still in scrubs out on the street, most without masks, no social distancing, and all taking selfies.  Weird.
 

So what is REALLY going on? Perhaps 5G.
 

Now, all of the MSM and normal channels are trying to discredit any discussion of the subject as being a "conspiracy theory", saying that wackos are claiming that 5G causes Covid-19 or is spreading Covid-19.


No, that's NOT what we are saying at all.


What we're saying is that 5G causes effects on the human body which they are incorrectly attributing to - and maybe deliberately to - Covid-19.

Do your own research.  Learn what frequencies are used for 5G. Look at the existing scientific research and what it says these frequencies do. 

Those frequencies mess with water and oxygen. It affects the ability of hemoglobin in the red blood cells to absorb oxygen. That's why ventilators are often the wrong treatment. Patients need oxygen only. Putting them on ventilators, and turning the pressure up high, often ends up blowing out their lungs and killing them.
 

In your research you'll most likely see that the military developed crowd control weapons using those frequencies. What happens?  People feel like their skin is burning and on fire and flee.


Think I'm crazy?  Did you see the new symptom for Covid-19 that started to be reported in the past two weeks?  It was a major headline on Drudge.


This new symptom is called "fizzing". Covid-19 patients say that their skin is tingling and vibrating. Like they have a severe sunburn.

Sound familiar?  Like the crowd control weapon?

5G was turned on in NYC last year.

One of the largest implementations of 5G in a major city with the complete "smart city" functionality was turned on in November, 2019.  Guess where.


Wuhan, China.

By the way, reports around the country have people saying that as we are all locked down, utility companies are rushing to install 5G in schools and neighborhoods. How come those employees are not under lockdown?

Installing 5G is considered an "essential service"?

And this is why you'll get the massive resurgence of illnesses throughout the entire US this fall. It's not Covid-19 or a mutation. It's electrical radiation poisoning.

But I'm just a wack job, right?

After all, the media and government would NEVER lie to us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, M_Sable said:

Go on a beach vacation in Florida so that you can get a good tan. You'll look better in a casket then.

Tell the families of those that have passed that it's all a sham. I've already lost a cousin to this.

You are a BIG part of the problem. It's not all about you.

 

Sorry to hear about your cousin. How old was he? How much did he weigh? What previous medical conditions did he have? You played the "I've already lost a cousin line" so let's go there. Answer the questions, truthfully. You brought it up. 7,500 people a day die in this country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Choo Choo Charlie said:

Well, since there we are nearing 175,000 deaths Worldwide from Covid 19, that puts the death rate worldwide at a staggering.....are you ready?????
 

0.00002243589% of the worlds population!

 

Your math is off. Actually the percentage is 100 times that. Still a small number and still a silly point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WolfMan said:

Your math is off. Actually the percentage is 100 times that. Still a small number and still a silly point.

Thanks, WolfMan. Math was never my strong suit but I do know what minuscule means. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Choo Choo Charlie said:

Thanks, WolfMan. Math was never my strong suit but I do know what minuscule means. LOL

To your credit, your mistake was just tossing the “%” in. The 0.00022etc was correct for dividing 175,000 by 7.whatever billion, the result is then just a raw result. To get percentage then you multiply the result by 100. Deaths/population x 100. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

Do your own research.  Learn what frequencies are used for 5G. Look at the existing scientific research and what it says these frequencies do. 


Those frequencies mess with water and oxygen. It affects the ability of hemoglobin in the red blood cells to absorb oxygen. That's why ventilators are often the wrong treatment. Patients need oxygen only. Putting them on ventilators, and turning the pressure up high, often ends up blowing out their lungs and killing them.
 

In your research you'll most likely see that the military developed crowd control weapons using those frequencies. What happens?  People feel like their skin is burning and on fire and flee.


Think I'm crazy?  Did you see the new symptom for Covid-19 that started to be reported in the past two weeks?  It was a major headline on Drudge.


This new symptom is called "fizzing". Covid-19 patients say that their skin is tingling and vibrating. Like they have a severe sunburn.

Sound familiar?  Like the crowd control weapon?


Here is one MSM article that reported on "fizzing":
https://nypost.com/2020/04/10/coronavirus-patients-report-strange-new-symptom-fizzing/

 

And this article discusses the scientific research that those interested can investigate:
https://allnewspipeline.com/Coronavirus_5G_Fizzle.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now they’re doing antibody testing and finding out the number of persons who’ve been infected are 100x more than predicted.  That would mean the death rate is 100x less than they’re claiming.  
 

This is a hoax on par with the holocaust lie.  
 

TG for social media so people can see and hear other than what the MSM tells them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YankeeDoodle said:


Here is one MSM article that reported on "fizzing":
https://nypost.com/2020/04/10/coronavirus-patients-report-strange-new-symptom-fizzing/

 

And this article discusses the scientific research that those interested can investigate:
https://allnewspipeline.com/Coronavirus_5G_Fizzle.php

Yoohoo! Calling Doctor Bombay! :) You're patients don't state whether they've taken anything for pain. Maybe they could consult with their physicians?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Gentleman Ned said:

Enough is enough people. This corona thing is a total sham. Total BS. If your sick or scared stay home. As for the rest of us, let's get to work!

I love you. As you can see, from some other responses, there is a lot of common sense here on this topic. Morons called Trump a fascist, now they are screaming for fascism because of a stupid virus that won't kill anymore than the flu. Medical tyranny is our most modern threat to freedom and we all just witnessed how many Americans will react, either way. FIGHT!

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Property & Casualty said:

Now they’re doing antibody testing and finding out the number of persons who’ve been infected are 100x more than predicted.  That would mean the death rate is 100x less than they’re claiming.  
 

The morons who stabbed America and her workers in the back will be hanging from gallows soon. Even if it is figuratively, I will enjoy their shame. They are scum, true psychopaths. They caused death of their fellow Americans with this hysteria. 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gentleman Ned said:

Sorry to hear about your cousin. How old was he? How much did he weigh? What previous medical conditions did he have? You played the "I've already lost a cousin line" so let's go there. Answer the questions, truthfully. You brought it up. 7,500 people a day die in this country.

He was a she. Her personal history is none of your business.  I posted about that weeks ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, M_Sable said:

He was a she. Her personal history is none of your business.  I posted about that weeks ago.

So their personal history is both none of our business AND you tell us they died from MuhVIrus.  What underlying conditions did they have?  Obesity, diabetes, HIV, asthma... All of the above are known to increase the death rates.  The BS is right at chin deep already... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9da6567dec0445f7.png?1587559166

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2020 at 3:04 PM, Property & Casualty said:

Now they’re doing antibody testing and finding out the number of persons who’ve been infected are 100x more than predicted.  That would mean the death rate is 100x less than they’re claiming.  
 

This is a hoax on par with the holocaust lie.  
 

TG for social media so people can see and hear other than what the MSM tells them.  

Not intending to hijack the thread - but the holocaust is a lie?  wow  Must be those pictures my dad brought back from his service in WWII were a big con job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many of the deaths being reported to be caused by covid-19 virus are nothing more than people who have died from other conditions but the numbers are being inflated by tying  it to the virus so the hospitals could get more money from the federal gov't. How many of the people who died had the regular flu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2020 at 11:22 PM, Property & Casualty said:

So their personal history is both none of our business AND you tell us they died from MuhVIrus.  What underlying conditions did they have?  Obesity, diabetes, HIV, asthma... All of the above are known to increase the death rates.  The BS is right at chin deep already... 

There is no BS. As a person in her early '70's , she had a couple of medical conditions that were well under control and not even close to being considered to be of great concern. None of the ones that you mentioned.

She lived in Queens.  Was fine on a Thursday evening except for a "cold", coming on, dead by Monday.  

If you had read my post from a few weeks ago you would know most of his.  As to her entire health history?  I abide by not over-sharing things like that regarding other people.

I wouldn't mind if you took an objective look at things, and once in a while could have a reasonable and respectful discussion. I can damned near predict your response to anything .  That's not a good sign that you are  just part of the echo chamber.  I have much greater respect for posters like Bingoloid.

That is what is wrong with our polarized political culture right now, and what can destroy us. "United we stand, divided we fall".

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waaiiiitttt, what? Did we miss this? I can't even imagine this policy being more stupid. So they have been putting china virus people INTO nursing homes? Ginger, you know anything?

 

https://nypost.com/2020/04/20/cuomo-didnt-know-coronavirus-patients-are-being-sent-back-to-nursing-homes/

 

861faef16d5c3ef9.png?1587723662

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can not forget that in this thread was a declaration that the holocaust was fake.

As posted above by P&C:

"This is a hoax on par with the holocaust lie.  
TG for social media so people can see and hear other than what the MSM tells them."

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×