Jump to content
Clyde

Vote John Solak for Binghamton School Board

Recommended Posts

Thanks Pete  :) I learn something new everyday on BCV! I have the BCSD budget edition mailer in front of me. It states all voting will be done by absentee ballot. In this election, you may vote for two board members. It further states to make an X or check mark in the square next to the name of the candidate(s). 

So I guess we can vote for just one candidate but how to guarantee the ballot isn't tampered with?

I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised to find John Solak is cousin to Mr Sinicki. I was sorry to hear of his passing a few years back.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ginger: Is the budget amount published on your ballot? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

Ginger: Is the budget amount published on your ballot? 

Yes..  lol :) all 3 of them...$123,683,833.00     An increase of $2,163,384.00 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at some of John’s tweets, I was surprised to see the complaint against Tafreak by Emily Jablon.

Not surprised to hear he’s behind PLOT, but seeing what she’s accusing them of is even worse than I imagined.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Looking at some of John’s tweets, I was surprised to see the complaint against Tafreak by Emily Jablon.

Not surprised to hear he’s behind PLOT, but seeing what she’s accusing them of is even worse than I imagined.

So, I read that.

Then I read some other stuff. In fact, I read almost everything to do with this that I could find while I ate my lunch.

 

What.

The.

Fuck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bingoloid said:

So, I read that.

Then I read some other stuff. In fact, I read almost everything to do with this that I could find while I ate my lunch.

 

What.

The.

Fuck?

I’m sure you found more than I saw, which was bad enough.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

I’m sure you found more than I saw, which was bad enough.

Everyone involved in this needs a lawyer and a therapist. She seems like she in a lot of difficulty, emotionally, but all the intimidating, self-important, batshit crazy messages she says she's received from Tarik make it pretty clear he's a very sad and lonely little dude.

99152424_10104187303008070_4637244415323

99298930_10104187228073240_4480988986789

tenor.gif

Homeboy's on track to show up at her house with a dozen dead roses, a roll of duct tape, and 137 stolen absentee ballots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just curious - does John have children?  

What is his interest in school policy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FormerSomeone said:

Just curious - does John have children?  

What is his interest in school policy?

John Burns the Real Estate guy can clear that up for you. Go to the 0:44 mark or just watch the entire thing. Pretty much explains why I’m voting for Solak.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

John Burns the Real Estate guy can clear that up for you. Go to the 0:44 mark or just watch the entire thing. Pretty much explains why I’m voting for John  

 

lol 27 I bet not a one of them knew his very hard headed no nonsense cousin...definitely cut from the same cloth. It all makes sense now. 

 

"See this is the thing about local politics, you can't get out"  lol thinks he's in the mafia...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, FormerSomeone said:

Just curious - does John have children?  

What is his interest in school policy?

Mainly, to keep the PLOT terrorists out, I think.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

Everyone involved in this needs a lawyer and a therapist. She seems like she in a lot of difficulty, emotionally, but all the intimidating, self-important, batshit crazy messages she says she's received from Tarik make it pretty clear he's a very sad and lonely little dude.

99152424_10104187303008070_4637244415323

99298930_10104187228073240_4480988986789

tenor.gif

Homeboy's on track to show up at her house with a dozen dead roses, a roll of duct tape, and 137 stolen absentee ballots.

Wow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John Solak is a sweetheart compared to his cousin Dick Sinicki. If Mr Sinicki turned his icy blue stare at you, your blood would freeze. Funny story...a long time ago the students at North High decided to have a sit in to support teachers because of something in their contract, not getting paid to stay after school to help students, something like that.

I have first period with Mr Sinicki. He comes walking into class, sees me sitting there and says, "I thought you'd be out there with them." I say to him "I'm conservative." That was actually the day I decided I was conservative. Go to the sit in and be a democrat or go to class and be republican.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ginger said:

I was just scanning Solaks twitter. I'll have to listen later but the laugh of the week...HE RODE IN THE CAR.

While his black brothers and sisters marched, HE RODE IN THE CAR. For their protection. 

https://twitter.com/BinghamtonDaily/status/1269088809469333511/photo/1

 

Omg...and maneuvered the roundabout better than a truck driver? This guy is way more twisted than I even thought before.

BTW, we are talking about Tafreak, not John.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2020 at 1:59 PM, ginger said:

I was just scanning Solaks twitter. I'll have to listen later but the laugh of the week...HE RODE IN THE CAR.

While his black brothers and sisters marched, HE RODE IN THE CAR. For their protection. 

https://twitter.com/BinghamtonDaily/status/1269088809469333511/photo/1

 

They want to take down this statue of President Roosevelt which stands outside of the Museum of Natural History. Guess why? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/arts/design/theodore-roosevelt-statue-natural-history-museum.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny when I was growing up I had seen that statue more than a dozen times. I always thought the Indian and African were holding the president to make sure he didn't fall off the horse.  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×