Andrew Cuomo - America's most prolific serial killer

PeteMoss

Unless you're a murderer.  Then you get room and board, education, recreation and entertainment for life.

Though Stalin was up around 6,000,000 of his own countryfolk killed in the purges.  He may be just a hair worse.  But Cuomo is still active so we'll see.

Disagree. He held a gun to the heads of American Veterans and didn't have the courtesy to look them in the eye when he pulled the trigger. 

^Yes Governor Cuomo is obligated to visit the Veterans homes and say he's sorry. Pretend you care Andy. They teach you that in nursing school.

11 hours ago, ginger said:

Disagree. He held a gun to the heads of American Veterans and didn't have the courtesy to look them in the eye when he pulled the trigger. 

Who sent the pre-veterans off into battle in the first place?

"When swords are waved and trumpets blow . . . some will not return, you know?"  

I agree that veterans should receive care if they cannot afford it.  Just like everyone else.  83% of the adult population are not vets.   Many of them have problems as well.

But for Cuomo - I have enough reason to dislike him just from the SAFE Act.  

On 5/18/2020 at 9:46 PM, PeteMoss said:

Where are the County DAs?  Why have none of them indicted Cuomo for second degree manslaughter?

I see Elise Stefanik is calling for an independent investigation into Governor Cuomo. They're going to need a wartime consigliere. 

27 I'm positive I've never seen that deleted Godfather clip yet the dialogue seems so familiar. Maybe something from the Sopranos.

12 hours ago, ginger said:

I see Elise Stefanik is calling for an independent investigation into Governor Cuomo. They're going to need a wartime consigliere. 

Bottom line...the mandate for nursing homes to accept covid19 positive patients was issued by the NYS department of health on March 18th. The American Medical Directors for long term care issued a statement on March 19th. They said No.

THE DOCTORS ORDERS WERE NOT FOLLOWED. 

NYS Dept of Health...American Medical Directors....it doesn't matter!! The basic concept of forcing nursing homes to accept Covid infected patients is insane! It defies common sense. It defies reason. The idea should NEVER have been broached let alone enacted upon.

For the first time in his tainted career... Cuomo needs to now be held accountable. He has shown that he has absolutely no logical answer or response to this absurd decision that led to a needless tragedy for over 5,000 families.... more NY nursing home deaths than total deaths in any other state except NJ. 

Well I guess you told me!  :) and on a visceral level I am in total agreement but let's not...let's not label Governor Cuomo insane when he knows exactly what he's doing. I fully expect him to answer for his discriminatory decisions regarding seniors. 

I scoured the internet, Cardinal Dolan..nothing. Pope Francis..little to nothing. Scandalous.

Never thought of the church response angle .... but since Ginger broached it....looking to the Catholic hierarchy for a moral response to Democrat Cuomo's outrageous endangering of the elderly is like looking for bones in ice cream as the saying goes. History has shown that the Catholic church plays the political expediency card extremely well and probably always has. From Pope Pius XII and his assistance with the legitimacy of Hitler because of the later's hatred & war making on godless communist Russia to the tolerance of all those Catholic politicians with their pro choice/abortion stance ....the Church has obviously settled on a self serving political strategy to selectively and conveniently pick and choose when to act.....and .....when not to. And in that light....recall just how quick and willing they all were a few years back to pile on and jump ugly from the pulpits and media outlets with Republican Trump over the supposed kids held in cages at the Mexican border??

Now Governor Cuomo is trying to blame it on the guidance of "President Trump's" Center for Disease Control. HOWARD ZUCKER...with all of his degrees and accolades, managed to build a network of hospitals set up to treat Ebola virus but he couldn't manage to set up a few sanatoriums across the state. Who pays his salary? Loser with a capital L. HUGE FAIL, INFAMY. History will judge this as literally the biggest "clusterf&*k" ever.

I watched an interview with Cardinal Dolan...not one word. I was surprised to hear President Trump recently attended virtual mass at St Patrick's. I'm sure he misses New York. Disgusting how they chased him out.

8 hours ago, ginger said:

Now Governor Cuomo is trying to blame it on the guidance of "President Trump's" Center for Disease Control. HOWARD ZUCKER...with all of his degrees and accolades, managed to build a network of hospitals set up to treat Ebola virus but he couldn't manage to set up a few sanatoriums across the state. Who pays his salary? Loser with a capital L. HUGE FAIL, INFAMY. History will judge this as literally the biggest "clusterf&*k" ever.

I watched an interview with Cardinal Dolan...not one word. I was surprised to hear President Trump recently attended virtual mass at St Patrick's. I'm sure he misses New York. Disgusting how they chased him out.

When I saw Zucker on TV I would say, "Get your suit off and put on some scrubs and get to work". 

Zucker is an accomplice to Cuomo.  They both should be brought up on charges. 

Yes....in the true fashion of the cowardly bully that he has now shown himself to be, Cuomo, still without anything close to a sane or rational explanation to offer,  attempted to place the blame on Trump for the thoughtless decision to place Covid patients into nursing homes. And so now like an errant child, he points the proverbial finger away from himself for an abject travesty that has his name written ALL over it. Blaming the President is easy, especially in light of the the Hate Trump fake news media and the overall lack of respect atmosphere that our country has degenerated into. It also saved him from having to lay it at the feet of any one of his unquestioning unthinking inner circle lemmings who would've been more than willing to take the hit for him. A true leader like "Give 'Em Hell" Democrat President Harry Truman and his "buck stops here" philosophy would've called him precisely what he is.......and it ain't America's Governor.

So here it is for those who still need to believe in Cuomo's nonsense: As a gold card carrying member of the Resistance movement the Governor now wants us to believe that for the very first time in 3 plus years.....he decided to listen to a Trump directive?? Right. 

Uncle Jack has now become so cynical that I actually want to believe that Cuomo refused requests to utilize the US Navy Comfort hospital vessel simply because it was ordered there by the President. Maybe...maybe not. But certainly not within the realm of impossible given Cuomo's character..or lack thereof.

Hope that the lawsuits from the now grieving soon turned angry begin to fly right in this tin plated phoney's face.....as they should.....the guy truly needs to feel the sting of serious consequences for the first time in his silver spooned well stained life. Enough of his pompous lectures. In this time of crisis he has repeatedly shown his inept hand....and for the sake of what's left of this dying bankrupt state stuck "On Pause"....he really needs to go.

Good morning. :) Jack, really impressive writing if you don't mind me saying so. I'm including a link about the USS Comfort. Their mission was to alleviate the burden of the hospitals. The article states they discharged their last 30 patients to hospitals for further ICU care. It doesn't say whether those patients were infected. They cared for 182 patients...I'd like to see a detailed breakdown of those cases covid/not covid. Where were the other 152 patients discharged to? Nursing homes? How many were directed to the ship by hospitals and how many were walk ins? Elise Stefanik sits on the armed services committee so she should have access to details. The article states some crew members stayed in NYC hotels...I'd like to hear the details of that. 

I'm guessing the hospitals and nursing homes made quite a bit of money by not directing patients there. 

https://news.usni.org/2020/04/27/hospital-ship-comfort-ends-nyc-covid-19-mission-after-treating-182-patients 

If I killed a few people, I'd get a lethal injection. Cuomo was responsible for at least five thousand and he gets....reelected? 

In other news, look at this crazy bitch. Wasn't The Gretch also depositing COVID-19 patients in nursing homes? "How The Gretch Stole Grandpa."

https://www.woodtv.com/health/coronavirus/may-22-2020-michigan-coronavirus-update/

^^ Apparently the governors of red states didn't get the same memo as the governors of blue states. You know, never let a crisis go to waste. Looks at how many millions of dollars LOURDES HOSPITAL AND UHS got paid. What was is it,  around $12 and $9 million respectively. The virus was nothing but a big payday for healthcare facilities.  

Governor Cuomo spread the virus around because that's the only way to spread the money around.

Perhaps Elise could figure out how much SEIU 1099 made off the pandemic just in increased union dues. If I remember correctly the dues are a percentage of your gross paycheck.

I was up to Ontario county and beyond over the weekend...no masks. People were out and about in their beach wear, summer cars and towing boats. Even store clerks were maskless. From what I read, Ontario county has the fewest cases of virus. Link shows the breakdown of counties and their viral load by who they voted for in 2016..Hillary or Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/25/us/politics/coronavirus-red-blue-states.html