Very Interesting Twitter Thread on Judge Sullivan

YankeeDoodle

Those following the General Michael Flynn case know that there is something very off about the judge. Why would he refuse to dismiss the case, even after the government dropped all charges? What he is doing goes directly against a ruling made by the Supreme Court a week or two ago.

His actions are so egregious that the DC Circuit Court basically has dropped the hammer on him. (See:  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/good-news-legal-analysis-shows-dc-circuit-court-took-extreme-rare-drastic-measures-possible-rogue-judge-sullivan-general-flynns-case/)

We keep being told that the Swamp runs deep.  Just how deep?  And just how corrupt and politically connected might Judge Sullivan be?  This Twitter thread, if true, might shed some light on him. Perhaps some of this might come out in the coming days and weeks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Johnheretohelp/status/1261480070683688967

As Q often posts, "these people are sick."

Q is full of it. President Trump is full of it. They've been ranting and raving for 5 or 6 years now- before the election- a out corruption and evil doing. They've produced no evidence. They've shown themselves to be as equally, if not more corrupt as every other administration. They're laughing all the way to the bank when not on the golf course.

Can't believe so many fell for the Q thing or that so many of the people that Trump spent his life crapping on fall for his schtick. Of course I still can't believe how many fell for Bill and Shrillary's act either.

23 hours ago, ThelmaHarper said:

Q is full of it. President Trump is full of it. They've been ranting and raving for 5 or 6 years now- before the election- a out corruption and evil doing. They've produced no evidence. They've shown themselves to be as equally, if not more corrupt as every other administration. They're laughing all the way to the bank when not on the golf course.

Can't believe so many fell for the Q thing or that so many of the people that Trump spent his life crapping on fall for his schtick. Of course I still can't believe how many fell for Bill and Shrillary's act either.

I've been reading Q for years.  Not to totally buy into it.  But like many of the sites I follow, just to see what information is being posted.  To become aware of the names and the situations described, so that should they show up in the news, I am better informed to make better decisions.

I didn't have time to do what Q intended - do my own research. I was content to see what others found by following Q's breadcrumbs.

A few of Q's posts I haven't been sure of.  But a lot have started to become true.  The swamp does run so deep that it is hard to find uncompromised people.

Trump was assured that Dan Coats was a good choice for DNI, but he was another disappointment. Luckily he was sacked and Richard Grenell took over as acting DNI.

So what came out of Grenell's time in the spot?  For years Adam Schiff has been saying that evidence was given to the House Committee showing definite proof of Russian collusion with the campaign. Many of the people who testified went on CNN and MSNBC saying the same thing.

Once all of that testimony was declassified and released to the public, it showed that all of them were lying. Clapper, Yates, Rice, etc all testified UNDER OATH that they saw NO EVIDENCE of ANY collusion.

NONE.

But when they weren't under oath, all of them - especially Schiff - were free to lie their asses off on TV.

Now we know the truth. Thanks to Grenell.

And yet so many of the public refuses to admit that they have been lied to. They've invested so much energy into hating Trump that their egos cannot admit that they were wrong.

Sort of like a lifelong Scientologist who, after reaching the level that allows them to be told the story of Xenu and the origins of their religion, refuses to admit that they've been scammed out of, not only their money in "courses", but so many years of their lives.

People suffering from TDS are like Scientologists. Only despite all of the information and evidence provided, those with TDS refuse to reach the state of Clear.

John Ratcliffe has now been confirmed as the DNI. Lets see how he does.

Slowly but surely, much of what Q has been telling us has been coming to light.

I just wish he had better resolution photos of the government (ie, FBI) officials secretly meeting on the London streets at night than the ones he showed. Would love to see their faces. But we know they were all in London at the time. But why?

47 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

What’s the best source to decipher Q posts? I’ve tried Praying Medic and X22. It’s all hit and miss (mostly miss). 

I don't worry about deciphering them. I just look at sites that extract them out of (first) 4chan and (now) 8chan - or whatever its name is now.

The one I go to is:
https://qanon.pub/
as I find it is easier to read than some other collected sites.

Some of the abbreviations can be figured out based on names and situations:  RR = Rod Rosenstein, JC = Jim Comey, etc.  Based on the date of the post and the general subject matter, AS usually means Adam Schiff, but in the past it also referred to Antonin Scalia.

187 = murder

This thread got me wondering if there was a collection of Q-related abbreviations. I just found one at:
https://qalerts.app/keys/

54 minutes ago, YankeeDoodle said:

I don't worry about deciphering them. I just look at sites that extract them out of (first) 4chan and (now) 8chan - or whatever its name is now.

The one I go to is:
https://qanon.pub/
as I find it is easier to read than some other collected sites.

Some of the abbreviations can be figured out based on names and situations:  RR = Rod Rosenstein, JC = Jim Comey, etc.  Based on the date of the post and the general subject matter, AS usually means Adam Schiff, but in the past it also referred to Antonin Scalia.

187 = murder

This thread got me wondering if there was a collection of Q-related abbreviations. I just found one at:
https://qalerts.app/keys/

Thanks!!

For over 4 years I've heard and read about swamp draining and indictments and have seen zero results, only pointless, juvenile tweets against Obama, who I didn't much like but who was at least articulate and professional in demeanor, lots of golf, and a complete inability to speak coherently for more than 45 seconds at a time.

I am horrified mostly that the right or the Q crew or whomever could find no one more competent and likeable than this guy. I'm equally horrified that the. est the left has to offer is each and every one of the aspiring Fidel Castros that they trot out to speak. 

It's not about left or right it's about the complete lack of intelligence, decency, respect for differences, and cooperative attitudes that has gripped the entire country.

Получить финансовую помощь от 1.000 до 1.000.000 рублей
Заполните форму и мы подберем микрозаём
от банков и компаний, готовых выдать Вам деньги
Возраст: От 18 до 70 лет https://intercreditl.ru/offers/potrebitelskij-kredit/

Подбор микрозайм в онлайн режиме, кредитов, кредитных карт
Размер: от 1.000 до 2000000 руб
Срок: От 7 дней до 5 лет
Время рассмотрения: от 7 минут
Получение денег: Банковская карта, наличными или через платежные системы
Возраст: От 18 до 70 лет https://intercreditl.ru/offers/mikrozajmy/

https://intercreditl.ru/banki/ Банки России

Микрозаймы Срочные Микрозайм самые выгодные Микрозайм без справ a7b7625

On 5/23/2020 at 2:06 PM, ThelmaHarper said:

For over 4 years I've heard and read about swamp draining and indictments and have seen zero results, only pointless, juvenile tweets against Obama, who I didn't much like but who was at least articulate and professional in demeanor, lots of golf, and a complete inability to speak coherently for more than 45 seconds at a time.

I am horrified mostly that the right or the Q crew or whomever could find no one more competent and likeable than this guy. I'm equally horrified that the. est the left has to offer is each and every one of the aspiring Fidel Castros that they trot out to speak. 

It's not about left or right it's about the complete lack of intelligence, decency, respect for differences, and cooperative attitudes that has gripped the entire country.

I'm with you Thelma.  We're all getting screwed from both sides, and not in a good way.