Black Man Cries When He Finds Out He Isn't Black!

YankeeDoodle

OMG YD I can't believe the excuses I woke up to this morning. Biden states he was too cavalier and none other than Sheila Jackson Lee says the statement was in jest.

ATTENTION: CHARLEMAGNE...THA GOD...CONSIDER YOURSELF DISMISSED

Joe Biden was trying to tell you he is not coming to New York to sit down with you. He doesn't have to. Your HERO, Governor Cuomo already handed him the dems on a silver platter. lol  :)  unless you think otherwise...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/05/us/politics/ny-presidential-primary.html

Well Pete I know that but I don't think Charlemagne does. I didn't hear Charlamagne, the Kid calling out Governor Cuomo for assuming he could vote for all blacks let alone the entire state. The conversation or lack of between the two of them led me to believe Charlemagne thinks Biden IS the presumed presidential candidate.

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY SWEETHEART. :) ....Hey there, you with the stars in your eyes... 

So I was snooping on Charlemagne's twitter account. Call me Mrs Kravitz. Oh the laments that so many white folk are telling blacks how to vote. Tomorrow morning I expect Lenard to address the fact his superstar white governor tried to steal his vote and hand it to Joe Biden. Driving song for work, have a good night everyone. :) 

I spent some time scanning Biden's plan for the black agenda...a lot of this has already been implemented in some form. But OH, he wants to give essential black workers a whopping $15.00/hr minimum wage...here's the link for the record. 

https://joebiden.com/blackamerica/

re : the Breakfast Club on Rush Limbaugh radio today...

Charlemagne tha God tells Bidens he wants something for his people. Charlemagne with Rush?