Minneapolis Burning- The George Floyd saga

Wilfrid Laurier

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Wilfrid Laurier said:

Oh?

https://www.news4jax.com/news/national/2020/05/30/complaint-autopsy-reveals-nothing-to-support-strangulation-as-cause-of-george-floyds-death/

It seems this is about to get interesting. And not in a good way. People will start losing their shit if science isn’t able to prove that officer caused his death.

Wilfred, what if the toxicology report finds the presence of marijuana? Will the defense use that as a mitigating factor to cause of death? 

1 hour ago, 2pelo Honey said:

Don’t forget PLOT.

(giggle I just remembered) Doing anything special tomorrow TOUP? :) Want to go to the protest? I'll bring a bucket of strawberry daquiri's!

I'm just teasing, I hope you have a nice day.  

49 minutes ago, ginger said:

(giggle I just remembered) Doing anything special tomorrow TOUP? :) Want to go to the protest? I'll bring a bucket of strawberry daquiri's!

I'm just teasing, I hope you have a nice day.  

If I went there, they’d be wearing those daq’s.

Nothing special, thanks. :)

You, too.

2 hours ago, ginger said:

Wilfred, what if the toxicology report finds the presence of marijuana? Will the defense use that as a mitigating factor to cause of death? 

I do not know. Like I said, I think this is about to get interesting and not in a good way. The one officer in particular certainly contributed to Floyd's death but the question is, how much so?

1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

F7-EE00-B7-4642-4-CF7-B72-B-05-D3-B0941-

Aye, but he was an American black man. Malcolm X was American muslim. Dr. King was killed by a racist. Malcolm was killed because he was against the agenda leading up to what is now happening.

For the younger one or two on here a reminder. After Malcolm X was murdered and Blacks rioted and burned they did not do so against Whites. They did not bomb/burn businesses, they destroyed NOI Mosques and placed blame where it belonged, on the anti-American muslims responsible. And this is the second major assault (not counting 11 Sept, 2001) on our Constitutional Republic.

Common Sense, Common Courtesy, Common respect.

If y'all still do not understand what is going on, well, you probably do not want to know what the upcoming June tactics are.

Yesterday was to me Memorial Day and it was a beautiful day. Spent some of it in Prayer at a local Veterans Memorial, asking GOD and the Spirit of the fallen Americans to help me with strength to fight the coming battles. 

If you think this is simply meandering gibberish GOD help ya.

1 hour ago, JB 2 said:

If y'all still do not understand what is going on, well, you probably do not want to know what the upcoming June tactics are.

Yesterday was to me Memorial Day and it was a beautiful day. Spent some of it in Prayer at a local Veterans Memorial, asking GOD and the Spirit of the fallen Americans to help me with strength to fight the coming battles. 

If you think this is simply meandering gibberish GOD help ya.

Many of us DON'T understand. I have some idea of how both sides think but no clue what's being referred to for June. Please point us to some sources for reference.

19 hours ago, ThelmaHarper said:

Many of us DON'T understand. I have some idea of how both sides think but no clue what's being referred to for June. Please point us to some sources for reference.

Important Plans/Agendas are never put in writing.

Pretty sure any source reference you might need can be found in any news reporting from the past 30 plus years. My problem the past 50 years or so has been getting others to open their eyes. Tired of all the years of physical, verbal, abuse. Tired of talking to walls then having the wall tell me I am racist or worse. 

You want a "lucky guess? Here is an obvious one. House of Reprehensibles will claim all the violence and looting was done by outside radical whites, demand a few trillion to rebuild those poor ghettos we white folk have created by systemic racism, and so on. 

You want source reference I will mention a couple easily found where I was actively present. Helped scatter and run out of the park American Nazis in Darby PA, few years later in Auburn NY did same at Court House rally. Those were only a couple of the white low-life scum fights. No sense being called racist by mentioning the number of confrontations with assorted black scum groups. (The muslim ones I will tell you one funny story if you can visualize it; an angry muslim holding a uzi  on me while I back up toward my car holding a cute Raven .25. Now that one I wish cell phone cameras were around, )

16 minutes ago, JB 2 said:

Important Plans/Agendas are never put in writing.

Pretty sure any source reference you might need can be found in any news reporting from the past 30 plus years. My problem the past 50 years or so has been getting others to open their eyes. Tired of all the years of physical, verbal, abuse. Tired of talking to walls then having the wall tell me I am racist or worse. 

You want a "lucky guess? Here is an obvious one. House of Reprehensibles will claim all the violence and looting was done by outside radical whites, demand a few trillion to rebuild those poor ghettos we white folk have created by systemic racism, and so on. 

You want source reference I will mention a couple easily found where I was actively present. Helped scatter and run out of the park American Nazis in Darby PA, few years later in Auburn NY did same at Court House rally. Those were only a couple of the white low-life scum fights. No sense being called racist by mentioning the number of confrontations with assorted black scum groups. (The muslim ones I will tell you one funny story if you can visualize it; an angry muslim holding a uzi  on me while I back up toward my car holding a cute Raven .25. Now that one I wish cell phone cameras were around, )

Thank you JB2. Mostly I didnt know what or whose agenda you were referring to- the antifa tactics for June or the white supremacist side or even the deep state side. The radicals on both ends are the biggest problem for local governments and plain civilians just trying to live their lives.

17 minutes ago, ThelmaHarper said:

Thank you JB2. Mostly I didnt know what or whose agenda you were referring to- the antifa tactics for June or the white supremacist side or even the deep state side. The radicals on both ends are the biggest problem for local governments and plain civilians just trying to live their lives.

First thing, American nazi  is capitalized only because of damn auto-check.

My life ceased being normal when I was 13. Call it what you will, think what you want, the only side I am on is Represented by Our Stars and Stripes and Constitution. When I see something wrong the only hesitation most times is figuring out how to help.

My viewpoint is simple, I was born American, white, raised as Patriotic Christian, learned at early age the necessity of self defense which extends to all of society. Funny thing is, at different levels of controlled emotions I am like every American I ever met, (in this sense uppercase A is meant)

7 minutes ago, ginger said:

Susan Rice says it's the Russians. 

During the Baltimore riots a few years back Malik Zulu Shabazz was interviewed (by Hannity I think) on site where Police were Ordered to stand down, to retreat while being assaulted with projectiles. With a shiteatin grin and smiling laughter Shabazz said :I am only here Observing". Looks like his observations brought about similar tactics across all our cities.

Do not fall for the white supremacy crap until you first look at the black supremacist movement that put Barry Sotoro in the White House.

As for the Russians, well, Susan Rice said it? Benghazi Susan does what she is told. (are you listening Lindsey?)

Have fun all, this crazy white racist needs to get figured out what to do Flag Day and first couple days of July. No sense letting Government and other Democrat Supporters ruin my Summer.

Just curious, anyone still want to believe this forum should concentrate on LOCAL news? Still have the idea national events are foreign? Well, ahhhh reckon you got yer chance to stick with local events.

The protesters have gathered at the police headquarters in NYC but the mayor won't allow the national guard in to help them. The governor refuses military help. Last night I saw a police officer get severly beaten by 3 men. 

THEY HAD THEIR SAY FOR A WEEK.  END IT.

33 minutes ago, ginger said:

The protesters have gathered at the police headquarters in NYC but the mayor won't allow the national guard in to help them. The governor refuses military help. Last night I saw a police officer get severly beaten by 3 men. 

THEY HAD THEIR SAY FOR A WEEK.  END IT.

27 I have CNN on right now and the commentators are saying they don't like the optics of the 8 foot fence and the military standing in skirmish line formation. The "peaceful" protesters were spitting on Capitol police, throwing things at them, screaming and were trying to breakdown the 4 foot fence. I don't know what they expect.