Minneapolis Burning- The George Floyd saga

Wilfrid Laurier

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/1/2020 at 12:24 PM, PeteMoss said:

All the time.  The D-Day plans were in the possession of a general who was killed in a glider landing.  The Germans found them and thought that they were fake plans.

Never heard if that one, but the Allies did carry out a lot of deception operations to trick the Germans into thinking that it was Calais, including fake plans that the Germans could "find". 

Empathy is now mandated? I tuned in to the funeral a few minutes ago. it was very impressive starting with "be not dismayed"...raising an eyebrow for "empathy is now mandated". Waiting to see what gospel reading they choose.

Done...they had to go and politicize it instead of allowing the country to share something special. What a shame.

I wonder if there's a Law and Order rerun on.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT GEORGE FLOYD YOU SELFISH...TERRORISTS.

They had a once in a lifetime unique opportunity to reach out and touch the hearts of all Americans..they blew it. 

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Empathy is now mandated? I tuned in to the funeral a few minutes ago. it was very impressive starting with "be not dismayed"...raising an eyebrow for "empathy is now mandated". Waiting to see what gospel reading they choose.

I didn't hear a gospel reading. I saw a video of Joe Biden instead.

I see they are having a special about the murder of George Floyd on the ID channel tonight.

I wonder if they will talk about his being in and out of prison his entire adult life? About how he broke into a pregnant woman's house and held her at gunpoint? Or about how he was a heroin head and most likely died of a fentanyl overdose and not murder?

Do you think they will touch on those subjects?

Or, just about what a great man he was and how the black community needs to worship him with a few more funerals, murals and a possible national holiday?

Wayne, I don't know about anyone else but I was waiting to hear the Word of the Lord and the next thing I know Joe Biden is on my screen. What part of "Thou shalt not have strange gods BEFORE ME." didn't they get? Of course I changed the channel.

On 6/9/2020 at 2:32 PM, Wayne Rooney said:

I see they are having a special about the murder of George Floyd on the ID channel tonight.

I wonder if they will talk about his being in and out of prison his entire adult life? About how he broke into a pregnant woman's house and held her at gunpoint? Or about how he was a heroin head and most likely died of a fentanyl overdose and not murder?

Do you think they will touch on those subjects?

Or, just about what a great man he was and how the black community needs to worship him with a few more funerals, murals and a possible national holiday?

Plenty of room for a statue of a black martyr seeing as how all history is being allowed to be destroyed makes for more foundations to be relegated to our new norm of Revisionist History. Participation in allowing what has been happening. Until Now.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Wilfrid Laurier said:

Haven’t been here for a while. How does everyone feel about ol’ Georgie boy now? These officers are being railroaded and this whole stinking problem in this country was built on the Floyd lie.

And the Breona Taylor lie and the Michael Brown lie.

Is there ONE minority person who followed police officers instructions and was killed?  One?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because of Maxine's craziness, the defense asked for a mistrial.  The judge did not grant it.  Some people say that he should have been granted one.

Actually this was good for Chauvin.  If he is convicted,  this will be brought up om appeal.  If he is not convicted, he is off the hook.

4 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Because of Maxine's craziness, the defense asked for a mistrial.  The judge did not grant it.  Some people say that he should have been granted one.

Actually this was good for Chauvin.  If he is convicted,  this will be brought up om appeal.  If he is not convicted, he is off the hook.

I was watching a live-stream of the pre-riot/peaceful protest the other night and the mayor of that town was amongst her 'people' declaring they should settle for nothing less than a murder charge. As for Maxine - how is this any different then the situation where Trump supposedly 'enticed' violence?

It's a no win situation. If the guy is found not guilty the peaceful protesters will burn the city down. If he is found guilty they will move the big tent to the next town/trial and threaten violence unless they get the 'right' verdict. So much for a fair trial of 12 of your peers.

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

...This country is in a free fall.

I have a feeling we are barely at the point where we jumped out of the plane. Wait until we get a little further along and try to deploy the chute only to find the strings have been cut.....

On 6/12/2020 at 7:37 PM, JB 2 said:

Plenty of room for a statue of a black martyr seeing as how all history is being allowed to be destroyed makes for more foundations to be relegated to our new norm of Revisionist History. Participation in allowing what has been happening. Until Now.

Now the anti-American groups in Congress have a problem. How do Democrats handle the "Saint George" ascendancy to martyrdom?

Christians already have a Saint George so what do the hate-filled Leftists do? The Easy thing i suppose is to eliminate Our Saint George and replace him with theirs. What the hell, they have been doing it to our Constitution< Laws, and History for so long it will be very easy for them.

So, when do they find another "martyr" ? Are there any prospects around the Binghamton area?

Dershowitz to Newsmax TV: Chauvin Conviction 'Should Be' Reversed on Appeal

"I have no real confidence that this verdict, which may be correct in some ways, but I have no confidence that this verdict was produced by due process and the rule of law rather than the influence of the crowd," said Dershowitz.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/dershowitz-derekchauvin-georgefloyd-appeal/2021/04/21/id/1018438/

18 hours ago, ginger said:

Now they're saying if he gets less than 3 consecutive life sentences they'll burn the city to the ground.

Last night I heard some pundit say he can only get 40 yrs max and 12 minimum as a first time offender. I also heard he chose to let the judge do the sentencing instead of the jury. I can't imagine what the judge will do...no clue.

8 minutes ago, Kaz said:

How can someone be convicted of second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and manslaughter when there is one victim?

MOB CONTROLED "JUSTICE"!!!!!!!

Along with a few decades of Excessive Tolerance and Diversity now being meant to be Color, Even Skin Tone Exclusive Meaning. Who needs Dictionaries, let propagandist tell us what words mean and accept it.

Among other things. Oh yeah, check out the threats south of Norfolk there in Elizabeth City. Sickening!

• 7 months later...