Sign in to follow this  
Wilfrid Laurier

Minneapolis Burning- The George Floyd saga

On 6/1/2020 at 12:24 PM, PeteMoss said:

All the time.  The D-Day plans were in the possession of a general who was killed in a glider landing.  The Germans found them and thought that they were fake plans.

Never heard if that one, but the Allies did carry out a lot of deception operations to trick the Germans into thinking that it was Calais, including fake plans that the Germans could "find". 

Empathy is now mandated? I tuned in to the funeral a few minutes ago. it was very impressive starting with "be not dismayed"...raising an eyebrow for "empathy is now mandated". Waiting to see what gospel reading they choose.

Done...they had to go and politicize it instead of allowing the country to share something special. What a shame.

I wonder if there's a Law and Order rerun on.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT GEORGE FLOYD YOU SELFISH...TERRORISTS.

They had a once in a lifetime unique opportunity to reach out and touch the hearts of all Americans..they blew it. 

George Floyd didn't deserve a religious and holy ceremony? Let perpetual light shine upon him.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Empathy is now mandated? I tuned in to the funeral a few minutes ago. it was very impressive starting with "be not dismayed"...raising an eyebrow for "empathy is now mandated". Waiting to see what gospel reading they choose.

I didn't hear a gospel reading. I saw a video of Joe Biden instead.

I see they are having a special about the murder of George Floyd on the ID channel tonight.

I wonder if they will talk about his being in and out of prison his entire adult life? About how he broke into a pregnant woman's house and held her at gunpoint? Or about how he was a heroin head and most likely died of a fentanyl overdose and not murder?

Do you think they will touch on those subjects?

Or, just about what a great man he was and how the black community needs to worship him with a few more funerals, murals and a possible national holiday?

Wayne, I don't know about anyone else but I was waiting to hear the Word of the Lord and the next thing I know Joe Biden is on my screen. What part of "Thou shalt not have strange gods BEFORE ME." didn't they get? Of course I changed the channel.

On 6/9/2020 at 2:32 PM, Wayne Rooney said:

I see they are having a special about the murder of George Floyd on the ID channel tonight.

I wonder if they will talk about his being in and out of prison his entire adult life? About how he broke into a pregnant woman's house and held her at gunpoint? Or about how he was a heroin head and most likely died of a fentanyl overdose and not murder?

Do you think they will touch on those subjects?

Or, just about what a great man he was and how the black community needs to worship him with a few more funerals, murals and a possible national holiday?

Plenty of room for a statue of a black martyr seeing as how all history is being allowed to be destroyed makes for more foundations to be relegated to our new norm of Revisionist History. Participation in allowing what has been happening. Until Now.

1 hour ago, Wilfrid Laurier said:

Haven’t been here for a while. How does everyone feel about ol’ Georgie boy now? These officers are being railroaded and this whole stinking problem in this country was built on the Floyd lie.

And the Breona Taylor lie and the Michael Brown lie.

Is there ONE minority person who followed police officers instructions and was killed?  One?