Has the lockdown affected the number of drug deaths?

PeteMoss

20 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Is it my imagination?  As I look through the obits, it is mostly people in their later years who are passing away. 

Did the number of drug deaths go down?  If so, that is good.

Aye, until this covid thing old folk never died, see what happens when ya trust a Republican President to keep ya safe?

If ya mean the dealer that George guy out Minnesota way used, he ain't tellin'. But some of the others got some kind of windfall and are now vacationing in Brooklyn, or Philly, whichever. Think I heard mine say something about all the 1200 dollar sales they made, or something like that, was too busy waiting my turn for free stuff on the other side of broken window to listen closely.

(check out footage not only of macys but the other obvious ones at Family Bargain and a few others to see there was a "doorman" allowing folks to go in as others came out. Well, the white hats in old westerns were worn by the good guys. So much for another American Tradition going the way of Religious Rights for "all")

23 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Is it my imagination?  As I look through the obits, it is mostly people in their later years who are passing away. 

Did the number of drug deaths go down?  If so, that is good.

Word on the street is that the supply isn’t meeting demand. Heard that just yesterday. 

2 hours ago, JB 2 said:

Aye, until this covid thing old folk never died, see what happens when ya trust a Republican President to keep ya safe?

If ya mean the dealer that George guy out Minnesota way used, he ain't tellin'. But some of the others got some kind of windfall and are now vacationing in Brooklyn, or Philly, whichever. Think I heard mine say something about all the 1200 dollar sales they made, or something like that, was too busy waiting my turn for free stuff on the other side of broken window to listen closely.

(check out footage not only of macys but the other obvious ones at Family Bargain and a few others to see there was a "doorman" allowing folks to go in as others came out. Well, the white hats in old westerns were worn by the good guys. So much for another American Tradition going the way of Religious Rights for "all")

I wonder if any dollar stores have been looted.   The real $1`stores, not the Dollar Generals or the Family Dollars.