What do the scumbags have planned for tonight?

nyb

Stores in Wilkes-Barre closed early today due to threats of people possibly looking for "free stuff" tonight, all in the name of protesting and combating the entrenched racism that exists in the Wyoming Valley of Northeast PA.

Should be interesting to see how the DeNaples family handles things down there.  They basically own the Valley - and the cops.  Are they going to put up with this sh!t?

They had three protests in the city of Binghamton...when are they going to Vestal JC and Endicott?

Why aren't they marching down Main Street in Vestal ? No racism in Vestal...well back in the day, their students all had confederate flags stitched to their backpacks. Their band carried a confederate flag! Why don't you go bother those people?

Don't ask me where they got the satanic bibles from...we didn't have the internet back then and I never thought to ask.

8 hours ago, ginger said:

Don't ask me where they got the satanic bibles from...we didn't have the internet back then and I never thought to ask.

They were all hand-inscribed by nefarious Imps living in tunnels and sewers below all of our cities, towns and villages.  They would pass them up through heat and AC vents to those most susceptible to becoming Satanists.

It's true....I read it on the internet right after Al Gore invented it ;)

The black lives matter group should realize that you are treated like you act, if you act like an animal you get treated like one . I agree that the police went too far in the murder of George Floyd but justice will be served in a prudent manner, Now how will all the looters and rioters be handled, they are free to commit crimes , now is that justice. Next time you are robbed, raped or beaten don't call a cop call a black lives matter scum bag , heck they are probably the ones committing the crime. 

I had to fuel up so I thought I'd drive by. I didn't see anything. The are quite a few cars parked in the movie theater lot and on BCC grounds. Action News had 2 cars parked out front.

I backtracked to my own corner store and ran into a young lady who was there (at the prison) and left. She says she's done. She said the group lost sight of why they were protesting and they were using the "N" word. She said things were out of control but did not elaborate.

My standard question whenever I see a mass protest is; name one specific thing you’d like to be done, and who is supposed to do that?  

I’ve been asking this for quite some time and not a single person has ever been able to provide a clear answer.  

They don’t know why they’re there.  It’s a go along with the mob mentality and people have lost the ability to think for themselves.  

They wait to be told what to think by the talking head on the propaganda box or whatever social media outlet.