Sign in to follow this  
WolfMan

Whereabouts of 19April1775?

Stray, I love your dog photos.

Ginger - you take a lot of heat but wear it well!

I wouldn't blame 19April1775 for taking a break - I have been off of Facebook a lot lately even because my friends are all going postal over one thing or another.  Same break from most of the news stations.

I will be so glad when the election is over, one way or the other.  Just be done and we can pick up whatever pieces afterwards, if the world doesn't explode by then.

Have a good day all, stay safe.

11 minutes ago, Responsible_Adult_Female said:

Stray, I love your dog photos.

Ginger - you take a lot of heat but wear it well!

I wouldn't blame 19April1775 for taking a break - I have been off of Facebook a lot lately even because my friends are all going postal over one thing or another.  Same break from most of the news stations.

I will be so glad when the election is over, one way or the other.  Just be done and we can pick up whatever pieces afterwards, if the world doesn't explode by then.

Have a good day all, stay safe.

This will not end after the election.  If Trump wins, the libs are going to ramp up blaming him for the virus and attempt another impeachment.

If Biden wins, the Republicans will ramp up and go after him like the libs did to Trump.

There is only 1 end in sight.  CW II 

9 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

I think what's about to happen will surprise everyone. The reshuffling of positions right now is as dramatic as it was in the 1960s when the Republicans adopted the Southern Strategy, something which the active conservative base is rapidly repudiating in the present climate and identifying more strongly with the party's founding. Prominent moderate Democrats can't even figure out who their constituency actually is at this point, and Biden is trying to triangulate Trump on populist economic policy.

By 2024, I'd say it's a coin-toss whether or not the parties will even be recognizable. We haven't seen yet what the epidemic is going to do to the politics of the reddish-purple states like Arizona and Florida, either.

4 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

This will not end after the election.  If Trump wins, the libs are going to ramp up blaming him for the virus and attempt another impeachment.

If Biden wins, the Republicans will ramp up and go after him like the libs did to Trump.

Sure wish you were wrong Pete but the only way to minimize the violence, (from what i see) is to clamp down on things Now. Stop allowing the fascists and other anti-Americans to determine the ROE.

Despite the BS or racism and Bull Connor rhetoric tear gas and water hoses are effective. Use some yellow dye in sprayed water. Personally the rioters should be identified and arrested.

When Police Officers are physically assaulted sidearms should be put to use. Or shotguns. The old fashioned use of 12 gauge shells filled with rock salt should pass muster for the PC scum.