Sign in to follow this  
WolfMan

Whereabouts of 19April1775?

He last posted on May 8th and I sent him a PM on the 19th asking him if he was OK etc, but he has not read it yet.
All differences aside we are all human and I hope he is OK. It's odd that he poofed like that.
Anyone been in contact with him?  

I wondered the same thing. Lots of people come and go on the Voice. Don’t know 19April1775, but he sounds like a survivor. Looked forward to his posts. Class move asking about him, Wolf. Hope you’re doing well. 

2 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Wolf. Hope you’re doing well. 

I tried sending you a PM over the weekend, but your butler said you were not accepting messages at this time. 

16 minutes ago, WolfMan said:

I tried sending you a PM over the weekend, but your butler said you were not accepting messages at this time. 

Sorry about that. My fan club has been out of hand lately. I’ll free it up and send you a Pm soon. 

3 possibilities:

When he was posting that COVID was no big deal, I told him to be a guinea pig and get a vaccine shot.  Maybe he did and it didn't go so well.

He was pooh poohing the effects of COVID.  Maybe he doesn't want to show his face and get the backlash.

Maybe he succumbed to COVID.

I wish him the best.

I checked on his profile the other day and it said he had logged in May 20th, so I figured he was probably OK and just taking a break. I've been there, too.

I'm sure he has a couple of interesting things to say about the present state of affairs given his prior posts on police unions and law enforcement excesses.

Hope he's ok but he seemed ready willing and able to personally challenge covid-19.

49 minutes ago, Bingoloid said:

I'm sure he has a couple of interesting things to say about the present state of affairs given his prior posts on police unions and law enforcement excesses.

Yeah, I figured he’d be all over the news of the past week. 

Nice thought Wolf checking up on him.  I hadn't really noticed his absence until you pointed it out.  I hope all is well with him.

Where evr she is I have little doubt, based on postings, that all is well, safe, and pretty damn angry.

75 is a she? Damn. why does this always happen to me? 

29 minutes ago, ginger said:

75 is a she? Damn. why does this always happen to me? 

Doubt it. Profile says male. 

1 hour ago, WolfMan said:

Doubt it. Profile says male. 

75 would not be the only person who lied about their gender on BCVoice.

I was kidding^ :) Of course 75 is a guy. In fact, he probably met a girl and he's...busy.

1 minute ago, ginger said:

I was kidding^ :) Of course 75 is a guy. In fact, he probably met a girl and he's...busy.

Speaking of gender, Ginger?

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

Seriously Pete!!!! lol  :)  

7 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

I just remembered...Garo can vouch for me.  I felt it was only polite to introduce myself since I'm basically sitting at BCV's kitchen table everyday. He'll tell you I'm female although I see where someone might mistake me as other because as my mother is wont to say..."You sound just like your father!". :) 

On 6/3/2020 at 8:04 AM, WolfMan said:

He last posted on May 8th and I sent him a PM on the 19th asking him if he was OK etc, but he has not read it yet.

He still has not read it.

AWWWWLOOKATTHATBELLY! :) Hi You!  Off to work disgusting heat...I don't suppose Bubba GumP would care to check in, my mom keeps asking after him...he's her favorite. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!