Idiot Sheep Still Standing In Line At Aldi's

YankeeDoodle

Went there in Vestal the other morning early - around 11 am.  LONG line of people obediently standing there, six feet apart, begging to get in.

Screw that.

Who needs to emasculate themselves over a fake virus, just to possibly save a few pennies?

Drove a mile up Main Street to Weis.  Was in and out with my purchases in no time.

Maybe we all should have taken on the role of "protester". Chanted "George Floyd" and "I can't breathe." We've seen that protesters have been given free rein to stores and are unchallenged all across the country.

Plus they don't have to adhere to any "social distancing" guidelines.

(sarcasm off)

I know I swore off Price Chopper but I went looking for something..old bay fish breading...they used to carry it. And yes, the intercom reminders were still annoying and there just isn't enough room for social distancing. The shopping experience is very annoying. You are right about Weis, in and out in no time.

Just an aside...my daughter sent me fish for my birthday from a company she is intent on supporting. Pierless Seafood in Brooklyn...did not disappoint. She sent it next day air. It came in a cooler packed with icepacks. $60.00 minimum..You are not going to get fish this fresh anywhere around here. The prices are totally reasonable. I steamed 1 lb of shrimp...completely clear, not even a trace of mercury. I grilled 4  salmon steaks..they were previously frozen but still..you can not duplicate the quality here. I fried a lb of scallops, melt in your mouth. I still have another pound of shrimp, a lb of red snapper and a package of really large mussels. 

https://www.pierlessfish.com/

BTW I fried those scallops in Zatarains new orleans style fish breading and Crisco (lard). Way better result than frying in cooking oil...even frying and zero oil flavor. Served with asperagus and far east mushroom and herb rice.