Seattle = Fort Sumter Part II

Choo Choo Charlie

Antifa is now shaking down businesses within their occupied territory. It is "suggested" that they cough up $500 to pay for the "community protection."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/developing-antifa-terrorists-discuss-plans-expand-occupied-autonomous-zone-seattle-begin-shakedown-local-businesses/

No different than the Mafia selling "fire insurance."

1 hour ago, YankeeDoodle said:

Antifa is now shaking down businesses within their occupied territory. It is "suggested" that they cough up $500 to pay for the "community protection."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/developing-antifa-terrorists-discuss-plans-expand-occupied-autonomous-zone-seattle-begin-shakedown-local-businesses/

No different than the Mafia selling "fire insurance."

The Grunge won't last ..how long can you go without a shower in the summer? AS IF!

Seriously, I hope no one gets injured because we've all seen their idea of first aid. I suppose their mom and dads insurance will cover injury...or will it? hmmm Wouldn't that be a hoot? If you are involved in antifa and get injured don't plan on being covered?

lol Who are they going to appeal to? Normal people can't get them pay! 

Disgusting filthy scum destroying an American city. I just finished watching a slideshow. Their mayor says they are patriotic. Stomach turning. I wonder when they'll get the bright idea to occupy Amazon.

Fort Sumter? Seeing is believing right?

What I see is an escalation of what Taliban does and says.

Seattle looks more like the actions of HAMAS in gaza.

Occupy Police Station and surrounding areas and from aerial view it looks like the USA Embassy in Tehran.

Any American not leaving home unarmed is a FOOL. This Holiday Sunday is not going to have much tolerance for flag burning fascistsand their supporters like BLM, Cuomo, Antifa, Democrat Party, NOI, etc.

The readers digest version.

Good morning :) I slept in. Listening to Savage last night. He thinks President Trump should stay out of it and let them get bored with themselves like the last occupy movement. I think he needs to send help to surround the perimeter and let the Seattle Police go in to take them out one by one. Throw them in the Paddy wagon and ship them all down to Guantanamo or the closest place they send terrorists. 

Demands? They have demands? And now they're saying it's a temporary occupation? Oh No you don't. 

Federal Prison, all of them. 

They started a war but couldn't be bothered to bring their own TAMPAX? So much for the mayor's summer of love. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_synchrony

post edit...this wiki states it doesn't really exist. Having spent almost my entire life working for and with women I assure you, it does.

2 hours ago, ginger said:

And they can arrest their freakshow Mayor first.

Second they can arrest their terrorist princess councilwoman...OF COURSE SHE WASN'T BORN HERE BUT SHE THINKS SHE'S ENTITLED TO A 7 BLOCK AREA IN AN AMERICAN CITY. PURCHASE YOUR OWN LAND AND HAVE YOUR OWN COMMUNE SWEETHEART.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8417543/Kshama-Sawant-46-helped-create-Seattles-CHAZ-refuses-let-cops-six-block-zone.html

Good morning. Looks like they're walking themselves back big time. Must be a lawyer told them they are at risk of ending up in prison under military jurisdiction. What was CHAZ is now CHOP. They decided to be protesters instead of occupiers. Mayor Jenny is negotiating with the little brats promising to find them $100,000 million dollars over the next ten years. I hope she isn't expecting FEMA money or even one red cent of federal dollars. It's her party she can pay if she wants to. I'm sorry for the law abiding citizens who are probably already paying through the nose but they know where they live.

I think it's hilarious that the blacks are mad at the whites for having too much fun. Mayor Jenny says "we have block parties all of the time." Yesterday I read they marched in affluent parts of the city yelling for the residents to come out of their homes. They're mad corporate america isn't donating to their party. 

But, let's just ignore the little brats are carrying and they asked for more guns...and tampons. And ICE, the good stuff. 

"We're not renouncing our American citizenship" YOU ALREADY DID.

This is inappropriate without direction of the NYS dept of health. Those credentialed volunteers need to have badges identifying themselves as professionals and need to have malpractice insurance. Amateurs also should have badges and at the very least Red Cross certification for first aid and CPR. We all saw the video of the "street medics" putting a tourniquet on some kids leg meanwhile the dressing was anything but clean. In NYS it's against the law to act outside the scope of your education, knowledge and experience. It's also against the law to hold yourself out as credentialed when you aren't.

51 minutes ago, ginger said:

This is inappropriate without direction of the NYS dept of health. Those credentialed volunteers need to have badges identifying themselves as professionals and need to have malpractice insurance. Amateurs also should have badges and at the very least Red Cross certification for first aid and CPR. We all saw the video of the "street medics" putting a tourniquet on some kids leg meanwhile the dressing was anything but clean. In NYS it's against the law to act outside the scope of your education, knowledge and experience. It's also against the law to hold yourself out as credentialed when you aren't.

The laws don't apply to protesters or rioters.

2 hours ago, Spuds said:

If they come into your neighborhood remember - don't litter.  Pick up your brass!

If they come to my street they'll be too full to fight. On any given day you can walk up the block and tell what people are cooking for dinner. 

I love the smell of garlic in the morning...smells like VICTORY!  :)