Last call for normality Binghamton: Solak or bust.

Solak Supporter

15 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

I now predict scum win. The smear campaign was substantial.

You may be right, but the one time opportunity presented by this highly unusual election process where 25,000 ballots were directly distributed to voters, might just be the long awaited and perhaps last clear chance normality has to inflict a devastating and richly deserved loss on scum in Binghamton.

• 1 month later...

^and at the risk of sounding like I'm proselytizing...I have a sense of humor too but what she's doing is wildly inappropriate. I do not support the idea of children being directly involved in politics. There's a reason we have a voting age restriction. To keep our kids away from the filth.

No control or direction by Solak here, only dissemination on his Twitter.

EJ might say the kids want to defend the program in which they love participating, against a malicious political hitman leading an effort to get BOCES to defund their program,  making the matter a public policy dispute protected by the 1st Amendment, rather than a criminal matter.

Definitely risky, but not definitely illegal.

The students are not defending their program by making prank phone calls to Tariq Abdelazim. Furthermore, Emily Jablon is not their parent. She has no VESTED interest in their future. She's corrupting and co-opting them. 

^ She had her students make least 2 prank phone calls to Tariq. The children told him they wanted pizza as reparations. I don't know if they meant reparations for slavery or reparations for Emily, either way, completely inappropriate.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2020 at 10:24 AM, ginger said:

^ She had her students make least 2 prank phone calls to Tariq. The children told him they wanted pizza as reparations. I don't know if they meant reparations for slavery or reparations for Emily, either way, completely inappropriate.

Inappropriate, sure. Illegal - which is what you first said- maybe not.