I Was Wrong

JB 2

All these years I wondered why Germans of the 1930s did not fight back against what was being done to them. Even on bcv I tried at different times the past couple decades or so to ask that question on here. Now I know.

The Majority of Americans today are as cowardly as the Germans were back then. Democrats  Now as Then, with same Noed African Allies.

"First they came for the Jews … ".

Evil always wins.

Don't confuse what happened in other countries with what American's would do in a similar scenario. I think there's a tipping point - a point where people that would otherwise stand on the sidelines and not get involved decide they need to be in the game. I believe the vast majority (perhaps the so-called 'silent majority) are appalled by what they see going on - but are sitting on the bench. For now. They believe in the America way...lumps, bumps and all. There's a reason why millions of people want 'in' on this nation and sometimes risk their lives getting here. Years of indoctrination has blinded these rioters to the harsh realities of life. They walk around with designer logo clothes, $1k iPhones, and don't have to worry about where (or if) their next meal will come from. If we ever hit that tipping point I think these folks are going to get a life lesson they will never forget.

25 million people are waiting on the NYC lottery to rent a subsidized affordable apartment. They want to use 6 billion from the NYPD for new housing. I wonder how many people on that list are American Citizens

9 hours ago, JB 2 said:

All these years I wondered why Germans of the 1930s did not fight back against what was being done to them. Even on bcv I tried at different times the past couple decades or so to ask that question on here. Now I know.

The Majority of Americans today are as cowardly as the Germans were back then. Democrats  Now as Then, with same Noed African Allies.

"First they came for the Jews … ".

Evil always wins.

When you have been deprived of the basic foods and services for 20 years but suddenly you have food, employment and an Autobahn you tend not to question your prosperity.  

Evil is defined by the morality of the times.  It changes based on circumstances and popular concensus. "Good" and "Evil" are imaginary human concepts that do not exist in nature.  Same for Justice and Fairness.  A lion is not evil when it feeds an impala to it's cubs.  That's just survival.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2020 at 11:08 PM, FormerSomeone said:

When you have been deprived of the basic foods and services for 20 years but suddenly you have food, employment and an Autobahn you tend not to question your prosperity.  

Evil is defined by the morality of the times.  It changes based on circumstances and popular concensus. "Good" and "Evil" are imaginary human concepts that do not exist in nature.  Same for Justice and Fairness.  A lion is not evil when it feeds an impala to it's cubs.  That's just survival.

Not a Lion expert but i seem to recall learning Lions protect their "neighborhoods" from predators, and will sacrifice it's life to protect it's young.

Two-legged Animals not so much. 

A Lion has no options in how it survives and Teaches it's offspring how to avoid extinction.

Two-legged Animals not so much.

When the actions of two-legged Animals mirror that of Rabid four-legged ones, there should be similar cures. When dangerous rabid dogs, 'coons, rabbits etc. are encountered they are put down, not caged overnight then released back into the wild.

Just my two cents on the subject, which is the amount of the Check waiting for the mail man to pick up. The check is made out to the Republican Party to show what i think it earned in its support of America, America, and Our American President. (and yes i am serious. This is only the first answer to all the fundraising junk mail i get. If Republicans need money let them get it from the anti-American Democrats they support)

Stay Safe