Kanye West running for POTUS...and the saddest part is...

WolfMan

No foolin. The saddest part is he's probably serious. Almost as sad is the fact neither the presumptive Republican nor Democrat nominee is someone their parties really deeply want. This clown will get some votes...he'll be another Ross Pero and not come close to carrying an electoral vote. I hope he DOES run, just to read about it. We need comedy in this shit of a year 2020.

Kanye West announced with an Independence Day tweet that he intends to run for president in 2020 – 122 days before the Nov. 3 election.

"We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future," West, 43, wrote on Twitter. "I am running for president of the United States!" 

He ended the tweet with a #2020VISION hashtag.

USA TODAY has reached out to West's representative for comment or elaboration.

The news was received with memes of disbelief and endorsement, including from his wife, Kim Kardashian West, who tweeted an American flag emoji, and Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who tweeted, "You have my full support!"

The rest of the article is at"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/music/2020/07/04/kanye-west-independence-day-tweet-running-president-2020/5378807002/ 

Did I not just read Tesla is short selling? I like Kanye West well enough, but he's fickle. I'm guessing he thinks he's being called by a higher power. Funny just months ago he was sitting in the oval office with President Trump stating he could feel the power of the presidency/president. I do not doubt that but power isn't for everybody. I also recall Kanye being one of the first people President elect Trump met with. Somebody should tell him," not this year sweetheart."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tesla-no-longer-even-growth-121604978.html...the comments tell the real story.

If he want to be president he's going to have to step up his game. His wife is doing a 4 year apprenticeship at a law clinic INSTEAD OF going to law school. I didn't know you could do that. She'll be more prepared than he.

9 hours ago, ginger said:

If he want to be president he's going to have to step up his game. His wife is doing a 4 year apprenticeship at a law clinic INSTEAD OF going to law school. I didn't know you could do that. She'll be more prepared than he.

NYS used to be like that if you worked for a law office for 10 years or more you could sit for the exam.